Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CY defeats dF

Stage

stage for warlord

lol <3

Noobmagepur1 - 70 Att 76 Str 92 Def 96 HP 99 Range 99 Prayer 99 Magic 77 Summ
1rupegamboon - 60 Att 90 Str 02 Def 91 HP 99 Range 52 Prayer 96 Magic 52 Summ

- Former -
Intense Redemption Member
Higher Force Member - #1 mid-level multi
Team Haste Member - #1 mid-level single
Fearless Council - awesome pure clan

I was in the war. I can honestly say that was the worst performance ive ever seen from CY. I dont know how CY won, but we did it.

GJ to everyone, and next time id like to see a flame free fight. CY does not hack members so dont start that ******** with us. We went in with one objective, and that was to win honourably. We do not win by ddosing and we do not plan on ever winning by ddosing.

I didnt expect DF to complain about our pull. When DP had preps with FOE, they had to sit 30+ people. If you cant sit 5 of your own members then dont ask for a matched opts prep if your going to cry about it.

We suck we don't care we are level 60s.

Btw p0ke ddos's all of our ranks so if that has nothing to do with you winning then I shall sit here and loltrain

And apparently he's getting all our ranks 40 def

Chris fu noob

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

ROFL? Right now you're saying i'm trying to be an e-thug you're the one talking about dropping doxes, just goes to show you're a little sht head rofl. My lord, this is what I mean Charlie. Rofl at you saying i'm not even old enough to play runescape, you're like 20 and still on the game, pathetic go get a girl you fat english hooligan.

And lol? What have you done to 'bite back' besides fail epicly 3 times in a row at hacking dF members and phishing forums accounts.

Your next step is to fail worse.

Y'all gon get sum haterz.

tmapw.png

There will be no agreement. You talk **** all week and then cry when I bite back. You aren't even old enough to play Runescape, people will see that when I drop your dox if you don't calm down and stop trying to be an e-thug. On topic, was a fun war but shame I wasn't home.

Poke ILY!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Nice 1 Calamity :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png