Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Connor Needs an Active Clan

Highology

I Would suggest Foe just because we are a strong p2p based clan, or if you arent into Foe.

theres always Tlp they are an active p2p warring clan, good clan structure, or if none of the above suite you i would suggest CPR :) Good Luck Mate.

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

CPR <3

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Wish u the best finding a clan, sorry our trip times didnt fit your schedual. And being high all the time didnt help o.O.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Im going to recommend the clan witch I think you would be most suited to, and well... I think that happens to by my clan :D, if you want to offer the clan alot, you really need to join a mpc, and were strong in P2P and are starting to push into F2P a little, but we are still a P2P clan. We are extremely active are are rising up very quickly, CPR has a good active community, at all times there are people pking or there is something going on in vent. It's just a really good time to be reppin the CPR tag right now. At least come check us out before making your decision, www.crimson-project.com The only other P2P med clan is PoT... The less said about them the better. There is also Carnage but they just reopened, I've not had time to look at how strong they are right now tbh. You might also want to check TLP and FOE out before making a decision.

Tldr: Clans you should check out, Crimson Project, Carnage, The last Pures, Final Ownage Elites.

#clan_carnage

www.carnage-rs.org

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

try #chaotic. Not as big as the top clan's but we still pull well and have really good level's and alot of maxed pure's . You''ll fit right in :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

#irclan

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Well to be honest, you fit right in Intense Redemption.

IR is more of a p2p based even though there is f2p involved. We have a great + friendly community and is the best P2p Med and decent in f2p.

If you join us, you won't regret it, you'll have lots of fun, I promise :)

#Irclan

Http://www.Rs-Ir.com

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Intense Redemption is a small community opposited to FOE, But There's enough to never be alone in the clan chat, Irc, or Teamspeak.

What I personally like the best, is that you feel like you personally can Contribute to the community of IR. The events are fun-filled and everything is Just as your dream clan is ment to be. I recommend to everyone out there reading this, Come in either

#irclan

or Ir Channel cc

And have a chat with us! Why not? You'll have a great time and You might even comcider joining. Also, Members hanging out on the forums get quick responses and gets to know people more.

Weekly Events, Mini's and preps.

If you should Think about joining, Don't be afraid to put me as ref. and say You recruited me if asked.

If you need ANY Help, Don't hesitate asking me, But I'm mostly Private on friends, so ask me in Ir Channel cc.

Thanks for reading! Hope you come see us soon!

~Food Nubs

100830215438.png