Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So far...

GShock

Well this week/2weeks was pretty intense. Destructive Pures close, Carnage re-opens, deFiance closed, Exclusive re-opening, Then Calamity and Destructive Violence merged into Fearless. Its only been a week so far and so many changes happening.

So... thoughts, comments or even suggest what's going to happen for many clans during the school/work year? Of course many clans will be slumping but do you see any closing, merging, re-opening? Just wondering and like to hear your thoughts.

Please keep this topic clean.

I giggled a little, then was like, o **** I am retired from pure clans atm so idc.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Ever realized that many of the ranks on PW aren't in clans? I think it's a good thing.

Anyways I don't see much difference from the last couple of years, old clans stay on top, newer ones open, gain hype, slump, close.

Also I quit 'Scape too so I don't really care much lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

the ranks should care, if all the clans die of then there wont be anything to post about on here, most clans are going to slump apart from like the top 3-4, i can see some clans dieing of aswell.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

i don't know why people always say the community is crap but in the end this is community right here, and its crap? Of coarse its not all of us you might say. The rest of people not on pw, are just idiots like pot, and people who are going to quit in a year and stop playing which hope fully most of you do. I think you can't predict what clans are going to do unless your in every single one of them, I'll just be watching

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

i don't know why people always say the community is crap but in the end this is community right here, and its crap? Of coarse its not all of us you might say. The rest of people not on pw, are just idiots like pot, and people who are going to quit in a year and stop playing which hope fully most of you do. I think you can't predict what clans are going to do unless your in every single one of them, I'll just be watching

I agree with that, I mean weekday activty will decrease but the weekends will still be similar tbh.

UJUI2.png

Clans that will be little affected

1. FI - Will go down a little probably not going to lie.

2. MM - Fighting desperately with FOE but having a lot of trouble..... Will probably go down a little too

Clans that will slump

1. not sure, my guess is TLP/EOP/CP no offence to any of you guys.

2. Carnage/Fearless - I think they will die no offence once again.

Clans that will be dominate

1. FOE - Basically has a 180 man ml lol

9kqihk.png

When people say that the pure world is ****, what are they comparing it too? The main clan world? Its just as bad lol.

No clan is stable blck, were all run by teenagers with anger management problems, nothing is stable.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Ever realized that many of the ranks on PW aren't in clans? I think it's a good thing.

Anyways I don't see much difference from the last couple of years, old clans stay on top, newer ones open, gain hype, slump, close.

Also I quit 'Scape too so I don't really care much lol.

Yeah I think it's a good idea to ;)

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Clans that will be little affected

1. FI - Will go down a little probably not going to lie.

2. MM - Fighting desperately with FOE but having a lot of trouble..... Will probably go down a little too

Clans that will slump

1. not sure, my guess is TLP/EOP/CP no offence to any of you guys.

2. Carnage/Fearless - I think they will die no offence once again.

Clans that will be dominate

Sorta agree but i know we wont slump

Eh, the pure world is just ****. Too much arguing and such.

This is why you get defence and join the main world and communicate with a mature community that is well over the age of 18 and over.

34ypu12.png