Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Sunday

Junior

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first fight when you crashed our fight MM came in pushed you south then you were cleared by CPR return group east of spider village, second time you fought us we were set to have a pkri with CP again which you inconveniently got in the way of again, so when we saw you we ran back to clw and started to ninja some of your guys, when you were low we Narniad you right back to bhb. I'll try to track down vids n picks.

Always nice to have Jack's viewpoint on things.

Anyway, It's clear IR is doing good atm, obviously the #1 med overall. We are like the FOE of the med clan community, the way we run our trips now a days is that of high level clanning, whilst CPR and CH cluelessy walk around the wilderness, we know where everyone is at all times:P. When we get crashed. It was only possible today for anyone to take us if they had more than 3 clans on us, for example, we took FI and CH at the same time, but when CP, CPR, FI, CH all got mad at us, we held our own for a while, but it was just too much:(

110210183405.png

Always nice to have Jack's viewpoint on things.

Anyway, It's clear IR is doing good atm, obviously the #1 med overall. We are like the FOE of the med clan community, the way we run our trips now a days is that of high level clanning, whilst CPR and CH cluelessy walk around the wilderness, we know where everyone is at all times:P. When we get crashed. It was only possible today for anyone to take us if they had more than 3 clans on us, for example, we took FI and CH at the same time, but when CP, CPR, FI, CH all got mad at us, we held our own for a while, but it was just too much:(

Congratulations, you crashed like 5 fights then made a pure warfare topic about it???? It doesn't take much skill to crash wars.

Congratulations, you crashed like 5 fights then made a pure warfare topic about it???? It doesn't take much skill to crash wars.

We didn't crash ****

We fought CH, CP crashed us

We fought CPR legit, no one ccrashed

We fought CPR at dwarfs, cp/ch crashed

We only crashed Fi vs CH, CP crashed more than anyone, and so did CH.

And don't tell me crashed CPR vs CP, you guys hadn't started fighting yet, which means CP crashed us not the other way round, how were we suppost to know you were having a pkri

110210183405.png

Goodjob on your pull and looks like a nice trip.

Ch wernt team with FI at dwarves cluster lmao, was just Ch.

We wernt fighting mains at 18 ports either lol, we were fighting FI's unoffical.

But goodjob none the less, looked like fun

Sorry teamed with CP. I see the video, CH on the east CP on the west.

Why this is idk, it will get you nowhere in the long run.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

After the first fight when you crashed our fight MM came in pushed you south then you were cleared by CPR return group east of spider village, second time you fought us we were set to have a pkri with CP again which you inconveniently got in the way of again, so when we saw you we ran back to clw and started to ninja some of your guys, when you were low we Narniad you right back to bhb. I'll try to track down vids n picks.

Nah idiot, you guys kept staying in clan wars so when we went to bank our pixels you go out and claim a win? damn son

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Jack we crashed one fight if that, The only one that's considerable to say we crashed was Fi's unofficial trip vs Ch, and who the hell wouldn't crash Ch, it's a habit nowadays. We didn't even intend to crash it actually, we were going to clw to hop and boom we saw them, IR doesn't pass free loot XD

We didn't crash ****

And don't tell me crashed CPR vs CP, you guys hadn't started fighting yet, which means CP crashed us not the other way round, how were we suppost to know you were having a pkri

"We fought cpr @ dwarfs cp/ch crashed" infact CP wasnt crashing they where are fight you guys got there first so CP came and it was CPR+CP v IR because you ruined are fight lol. CP never crashed any fights which we had v IR you guys where the crashers lol.

Also mitch isnt much as freeloot seing as IR gave out some loot @ dwarfs.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

"We fought cpr @ dwarfs cp/ch crashed" infact CP wasnt crashing they where are fight you guys got there first so CP came and it was CPR+CP v IR because you ruined are fight lol. CP never crashed any fights which we had v IR you guys where the crashers lol.

Nah, IR hit CPR before CP did, so there fore we didn't crash, how were we spost to know you were planning a pkri?

110210183405.png

IT was a fun trip, could u guys just edit the second ending opts for CP in that little cluster, we logged in place when we saw MM and mains up north, rather save **** than waste loot :P

We had about 19 ending there.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

******* LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR AND ARE U ******* 4NER

110210183405.png

God damn flame party here lmfao. Congrats IR, see you next Sunday.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

We didn't crash ****

You on crack?? You fought us legit??... Junior knew we had a pkri, and you decided to hit us on our way to the fight, congratulations. Also CP/CH Crashed at dwarves?? WTF! In your topic you apologise for crashing it so, your ranks recognise that as a crash. CH came to help CP AC.

Jack get off our topic please, all you are doing is making yourself look like an idiot without proving anything and making any valid arguments.

Thank you for the publicity sorry you are frustrated. We told you why we hit CPR at dwarves you are just too ignorant and you are being very arrogant about the situation.

If you would like to have some therapy or maybe just get rid of all your frustrations pm me :).

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Jack get off our topic please, all you are doing is making yourself look like an idiot without proving anything and making any valid arguments.

Thank you for the publicity sorry you are frustrated. We told you why we hit CPR at dwarves you are just too ignorant and you are being very arrogant about the situation.

If you would like to have some therapy or maybe just get rid of all your frustrations pm me :).

I've proved enough, IRC logs and using your own videos as proof. IR had a weekend of crashing and bsin, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a spy in ether CPR or CP. You were at the exact locations, at the exact time that we were meant to fight, twice in a row. Coincidence???

I dont understand the reason of flame baiting and arguing its like you guys make these topic's for it.... just legitly make a topic with out LIES so this wont happen. And at the end this is just a virtual game.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you