Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Sunday

Junior

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption P2P PK TRIP

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

intense.png

When I heard that CP and CPR were going to be the only clans out today I was really bummed. Duval told us he wasn't having a trip, until he entered our IRC and a few members set him off. Then the spams of "MASSING 1:30 WE ARE GOING OUT NOW " filled #chaotic. A smerk was put on my face, because I knew we would have loads of action. So we set off with 42 Intense Members ready to fill our banks.

intense.png

irvsch.png

We quickly got a track on CH scattered at 18 port. So we hopped quickly at clan wars and hit them until they died or ran into BH. Flames were passed between clans until the excuses started flying. "This is an unofficial" or "Nobody is Out." Right then we knew it would be a tough time to get some fights when offers for run ins were declined.

Intense Redemption Starting - 38

Intense Redemption Ending - 38

Chaotic Starting - 30

Chaotic Ending - 25 In safe zone

intense.png

irvsch.png

We waited a bit until CH came back from their home world. Again they were fighting random mains at 18 port, so we logged in at BH and Hit them killing a lot and pushing the rest into Clan Wars. This was so frustrating but at least we were getting some loot.

Intense Redemption Starting - 41

Intense Redemption Ending - 41

Chaotic Starting - 28

Chaotic Ending - 20 In safe zone

intense.png

Intense Redemption Vs Fatality\'s Unofficial

We got another tip. this time on Fatality. We knew they were roaming around the BH area so we scouted it and then waited for the chance to hit them. There wasn\'t many but it was still satisfying. Again, we hit the fall in killing plenty with a few getting away to safe zones.

Intense Redemption Starting - 42

Intense Redemption Ending - 42

Fatality Starting - 20

Fatality Ending - 8 In safe zone

intense.png

irvsch.png

Fatality was pretty ****** that we killed them, so they targeted us for the rest of our trip. We had a spread south of 18 port and a few FI hit, we quickly cleared them off. Chaotic then comes from Clan wars and hits us. We hit the north side south of graveyard quickly plowing through them. CP then crashed killing some IR and CH. CH was pushed into clan wars IR following.

Intense Redemption Starting - 41

Intense Redemption Ending - 25

Fatality Starting - 15

Fatality Ending - 0

Chaotic Starting - 28

Chaotic Ending - 10 In safe zone

CP Starting - 25

CP Ending- 22

intense.png

Intense Redemption Vs CPR ft. CP AND CH+FI

We got a tip that CPR was in a fall in at dwarves. We did not know they were about to have a run in. When we rushed, CPR was spread but no other clans were there but us, so we fought them. CPR was getting pushed south and we could see them about to clear. Then CP came (who cpr was supposed to fight). It made it difficult for us to finish of CPR so we aimed at CP. Getting hit by two clans we pushed north of the gap getting ready to gwas. We had a huge cluster of CP+CPR combined inside the gap. Next thing you know CH comes to clear the house out. I believe Fatality's unofficial was with them. Was just a fun experience good job to all clans. Sorry to CPR and CP.

Intense Redemption Starting - 40

Intense Redemption Ending - 0

CPR Starting - 25

CPR Ending - 0

CP Starting - 25

CP Ending - 0

Chaotic Starting - 27 + Some FI

Chaotic Ending - 20

intense.png

Intense Redemption Vs Crimson Project

After that huge cluster we got a track on CPR at clan wars. We went north of graveyard getting ready to hit them at any chance we could. CPR then rushed us and the fight began. We quickly were pushing them into Clan wars. We finished off the remaining and waited just incase they weren't done. After a few minutes we walked into CLW spamming "GF CPR." Then the funny guys that CPR are went back out so we ninja'd them and got more loot to fill our banks. Good Job IR and ty for the fight CPR.

Intense Redemption Starting - 32

Intense Redemption Ending - 25

CPR Starting - 20

CPR Ending - 5 In safe zone

intense.png

Intense Redemption Vs Corrupt Pures

We were trying to get a run in with CP after all of the shenanigans. We got a tip that they were trying to GWAS us at the ledge. We ran from bh crater and tried to hit them in their DD. They ran out oh so quickly and we killed a few in multi as well as in single.

Intense Redemption Starting - 31

Intense Redemption Ending - 29

Corrupt Pures Starting - 25

Corrupt Pures Ending - 18

intense.png

It was a great trip even if it was a bonus xp weekend. I wasn't expecting much action but obviously I was wrong. Good Job to all clans and sorry to those if we may have intruded.

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100905171550.png

100905164324.png

100905164222.png

100905163805.png

100905160844.png

100905160856.png

100905171054.png

100905172914.png

100905170837.png

100905152422.png

100905150321.png

100905123044.png

100905140938.png

100905121426.png

100905121949.png

100905120332.png

100905131527.png

100905173106.png

100905155002.png

100905153259.png

100905152408.png

100905152044.png

100905160400.png

ircrest.png

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first fight when you crashed our fight MM came in pushed you south then you were cleared by CPR return group east of spider village, second time you fought us we were set to have a pkri with CP again which you inconveniently got in the way of again, so when we saw you we ran back to clw and started to ninja some of your guys, when you were low we Narniad you right back to bhb. I'll try to track down vids n picks.

Yeah, you made up one fight. The first time we were just rushing bh bank and u caught like 5 members as we were running in, most of us didnt even realise u were there, we're not gonna turn around and fight back unorganized like that.

I don't even remember the 2nd one.

You crashed like 3 fights today

impressive trip, good job.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

After the first fight when you crashed our fight MM came in pushed you south then you were cleared by CPR return group east of spider village, second time you fought us we were set to have a pkri with CP again which you inconveniently got in the way of again, so when we saw you we ran back to clw and started to ninja some of your guys, when you were low we Narniad you right back to bhb. I'll try to track down vids n picks.

lolwat?

We fought you twice we never came near MM besides on a log in l0l.

At clan wars How can you even say you were doing anything. You had 5 people outside when we were in with full opts. :/ In the pic it shows :/

100905171550.png

And in this one Witty field is calling a fall in.

100905171054.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Yeah, you made up one fight. The first time we were just rushing bh bank and u caught like 5 members as we were running in, most of us didnt even realise u were there, we're not gonna turn around and fight back unorganized like that.

I don't even remember the 2nd one.

You crashed like 3 fights today

impressive trip, good job.

If anything you crashed.

You hit us at CA when we had FI on us. Then you lost.

You hit CPR+CP+IR at gdz when everything was almost cleared.

Your vid on your topic shows the 2nd fight between us. You just cut out us hitting you is all.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

lolwat?

We fought you twice we never came near MM besides on a log in l0l.

At clan wars How can you even say you were doing anything. You had 5 people outside when we were in with full opts. :/ In the pic it shows :/

100905171550.png

And in this one Witty field is calling a fall in.

100905171054.png

Like I said, we Ninjerd you coz we were out numbered (we ran into clw coz we were expecting a fight with CP, you clearly caught wind of it and decided to crash it, crashing 2 fights with CP in a row is not a coincidence), we just stepped out one at a time, specked one IR guy out then went back in, rinse and repeat. when you were low on numbers we just rushed out, expecting to die but you all ran back into bhb. As for the MM thing, im not 100% sure what happened, but I do know they were north of you at gdz during that fight at dwarves, but we did kill you east of spider village as you were running down to bhb, it was then that I walked up to lava gap to meet MM.

Ot: MARK IS NH OMG FATALITY WARLORD IS NH!@!@!

100905140314.png

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Like I said, we Ninjerd you coz we were out numbered (we ran into clw coz we were expecting a fight with CP, you clearly caught wind of it and decided to crash it, crashing 2 fights with CP in a row is not a coincidence), we just stepped out one at a time, specked one IR guy out then went back in, rinse and repeat. when you were low on numbers we just rushed out, expecting to die but you all ran back into bhb. As for the MM thing, im not 100% sure what happened, but I do know they were north of you at gdz during that fight at dwarves, but we did kill you east of spider village as you were running down to bhb, it was then that I walked up to lava gap to meet MM.

Stop trying, your first sentence just ruins you. You rushed us. Therefor CP doens't belong in this paragraph.

If you read the topic the first war with CP nobody was there but you and us. NO crash we had no clue you were having a run in.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Stop trying, your first sentence just ruins you. You rushed us. Therefor CP doens't belong in this paragraph.

If you read the topic the first war with CP nobody was there but you and us. NO crash we had no clue you were having a run in.

Look to the post above, you did know we had a fight the 2nd time, and probably the 1st time as well. We hopped at mossys, there were no scouts around us, no one even came close to us. Some how you foresaw what world we would be fighting on and the exact location, it's ether a spy or was your scout invisible.

Look to the post above, you did know we had a fight the 2nd time, and probably the 1st time as well. We hopped at mossys, there were no scouts around us, no one even came close to us. Some how you foresaw what world we would be fighting on and the exact location, it's ether a spy or was your scout invisible.

The 2nd fight you came out right into us we were in a fall in l0l. I still am not seeing your argument.

Good fights today I am leaving this topic for tonight.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

That second fight CP had about 20 + Ending, we hopped to world 98 in place after some mains came into the fight and regrouped :D Hope you can fix it and nice job on your trip IR :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

The 2nd fight you came out right into us we were in a fall in l0l. I still am not seeing your argument.

Good fights today I am leaving this topic for tonight.

You were not in a fall in, you were spread ready for us,

look at how we run in then immediately turn back. Also note how abruptly your video ends every time we fight. Not showing the ending.

You were not in a fall in, you were spread ready for us,
look at how we run in then immediately turn back. Also note how abruptly your video ends every time we fight. Not showing the ending.

No no no no no no no no. I remember this clearly, let me finish this off with one final bang.

"OH **** GUYS CPR STEPPED OUT THEY ARE RUNNING RIGHT AT US SPREAD"

Then hello CPR goodbye cpr.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

No no no no no no no no. I remember this clearly, let me finish this off with one final bang.

LOL

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

2:57 of your own video... shows you with a spread ready.

QUOTE (Evan @ Sep 6 2010, 06:56 AM)

2:57 of your own video... shows you with a spread ready.

I don't know about what happens in your clan but I can comment on my own clan. We're sort of organized you know, (may not be the case for you) so when a clan rushes us we have people in clan wars telling us that your rushing us. With this information would you have not use the most simple p2p tactic of spreading? All this took place in a matter of 6-7 seconds. If that is considered 'prepared' then you must be father time.

Goodjob on your pull and looks like a nice trip.

Ch wernt team with FI at dwarves cluster lmao, was just Ch.

We wernt fighting mains at 18 ports either lol, we were fighting FI's unoffical.

But goodjob none the less, looked like fun

User has been suspended