Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opening a clan

Patrick

I've wanted to know to all the clan leaders out there.... is it hard :S

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

to make some **** clan that'll last a couple of months achieving nothing, no

to make it successful, yes

for it to not feature retards, near impossible

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

Depends on your own maturity and those you decide to have as your leaders and council.

If the core has a solid head you should be alright, just keep it fun and remember its just a game. No reason to stress over pixels.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Depends on your own maturity and those you decide to have as your leaders and council.

If the core has a solid head you should be alright, just keep it fun and remember its just a game. No reason to stress over pixels.

but i stressed when u made me get 26 def? fu

2lchhx.png

My bad o.O lol. Why whips are bad Joo Joo.

am0ns.jpg

Most clans Rise, Slump, Rise, Slump, clans that slump and die should never have been a clan. They die because they have **** poor leaders that are to lazy to try and keep a clan going. Youll have your good and your bad times, like I said just have fun with it. You have an amazing pull go have fun, you have a ****** pull. Who cares GO HAVE FUN.

am0ns.jpg

Imo it depends on

Getting things set up, Website, Irc, Vent.

Having a good staff to back you up, if you don't have it and it's all on you, it can fall apart when rl needs attention.

Other clans, if there's no competition, unless you're pking randomers mains, gonna get boring quick.

whether you p2p or f2p.

Depends on circumstances to quote someone above i cant remember

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Yes, the best clans have started small without the real intention of one day being succesful. Most leaders intentions when making a clan is the dream of being #1. With that attitude the clan will most likely fail. However, if your clan legitimantly has a good community where people genuinlly like eachother, with the right staff, your clan will go far.

#irclan - where banter happens