Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rules of miniwars

True Whip

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely agree with this. Most clans put too much thought into these kinds of rules for example. If they don't have any people with a steel titan, and they think they other clan might have one they demand that summoning is off.

But yes I remember when there would be little discussion over rules and everyone would assume everything was on.

#irclan - where banter happens

Exactly. Only clans who have members that can no life dung together want dung to be on. They say "these people took the time to get these skills to use in wars" Pures took the time AND cash to get summoning, and it isn't even on because people complain about it so much. In my opinion, fights should be everything off or everything on (not pvp items because those are just dumb) and the only rule that can be discussed besides that is def cap.

str and mage off bro that ***** too ******* hard to no life

110210183405.png

Ok, by that logic we should also turn off anything that requires an attack or strength level to use.

Oh and no ranged gear either... that raises your combat...

OH! I almost forgot, no Mage gear either, because that effects your combat as well.

and no prayer... that also effects combat.

By your logic, we should all war on level 3s because that's low combat. The definition of a pure isn't to be low combat, its to be able to do as much damage as possible at as low a level as possible. Thus, if summoning lets you do more damage and remain a low level, then by all means, you should use it.

I think we should do away with rules on mini wars... If we are asking a clan for a fight, we know what they accept, and we know what they will bring. If a clan wants to accept Turmoil and Hand Cannons, then why can't they use them? If we have a problem with what they bring then we just shouldn't war them. If we can afford to bring Zuriel's and use Miasmic barrage, why shouldn't we be aloud to?

are you stupid/cant read?

the definition of a pure is to be as low combat as possible to do the best against people your level.

eg. defence and summoning should be off, seeing as i don't think anyone over level 105 can be considered a pure

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Setting rules for something that varies so much is just retarded. There are different maps, and different amounts of people in mini wars.

It also isn't something to get ****** off about, you claim you loved the old school wildy, yet you the first chance you get, you want summoning or dungeoneering on.

Simple as this really:

If you want to mini, you'll accept their terms

If you don't like the terms, try and negotiate different ones

Be lenient, it is all just for fun, when you get your panties in a bunch, nothing is fun

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

the definition of a pure is to be as low combat as possible to do the best against people your level.

eg. defence and summoning should be off, seeing as i don't think anyone over level 105 can be considered a pure

Ya low combat in pvp, summoning doesnt effect your combat in pvp unless you use it.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Okay, and in what way does summoning restrict my ability to do the best against people my level? Steel Titans can hit hard, especially against pures, and by doing more damage doesn't that mean that I'm doing the best I can against people my level? Even if it makes me a higher level, I'm still doing maximum damage for the level that I choose to have. You seem to be complaining that people are becoming too high of a combat level, and you don't think people should max out their accounts.

Exactly what I said before, why restrict any clan's ability to use anything? We all know which clans have kids with Turmoil and Hand Cannons. If we don't want to fight people with Turmoil and Hand Cannons, then we just won't ask them.

Okay, and in what way does summoning restrict my ability to do the best against people my level? Steel Titans can hit hard, especially against pures, and by doing more damage doesn't that mean that I'm doing the best I can against people my level? Even if it makes me a higher level, I'm still doing maximum damage for the level that I choose to have. You seem to be complaining that people are becoming too high of a combat level, and you don't think people should max out their accounts.

Exactly what I said before, why restrict any clan's ability to use anything? We all know which clans have kids with Turmoil and Hand Cannons. If we don't want to fight people with Turmoil and Hand Cannons, then we just won't ask them.

or maybe it's because having turmoil, hand cannons, and steel titans makes you a ******* high level?

pures are supposed to good against EVERYONE their level, not just mains.

if you get summoning for bonuses than go get your defence level up for strength bonuses too.

my point is that clans who say dung/corrupt/ whatever DOESNT effect combat level off are only asking for handicaps because their accounts suck too much to play metagame(yeah i used the word metagame faggots)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

or maybe it's because having turmoil, hand cannons, and steel titans makes you a ******* high level?

pures are supposed to good against EVERYONE their level, not just mains.

if you get summoning for bonuses than go get your defence level up for strength bonuses too.

my point is that clans who say dung/corrupt/ whatever DOESNT effect combat level off are only asking for handicaps because their accounts suck too much to play metagame(yeah i used the word metagame faggots)

But Attack/Str/Mage/Range/Hp all raise your combat level as well, so why wouldn't you turn them off too? Its the same concept as you wanting to turn Summoning off. Summoning is just another type of combat. And I agree, turning off Dungeoneering/Corrupts off is unnecessary.

Zany has spoken. Most capable leader of any pure clan, ever, has ended this discussion. Please lock!

you compared dung and sum in your first post lol

it's obvious when a clan has people on that want to mini, they want to have fun using the best stuff they can in clan wars. if a bunch of turmoilers are on why wouldn't they want to use it? same with people with rapiers etc. those people want the best set of rules that favour them. if another clan doesn't have the people available with similar gear it's quite normal to have restrictions that doesn't give one team an advantage in any way. if you and the people going to mini are confident to go up against slight disadvantages, then it can be sorted it out like it always has been.

that's why i don't see a point in this topic. if a bunch of 20 def are looking for a mini and another clan has a lot of 1 def members on, it's normal to agree with a 1 def cap. if another clan has a lot of 20 def on themselves, a 20 def cap can be agreed. it shouldn't be that difficult to sort restrictions out that you both agree on lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

heres a newflash for you.

summoning is a combat skill, that makes a huge difference in combat, similar to the other combat skills, ex magic,

= setting a no summoning cap is equal to having a def cap

dungeoneering makes a small difference, compareable to extreme pots from herblore, or compareable to simply using items with slightly better bonuses.

= saying dungeoneering off is equal to saying no godswords coz we cant afford them, no extremes for same reason, no sol's coz we dont have 75attack, no addy gloves coz we dont have 48 agility for the quest, no imbued rings etc etc.

_______

and why would you not want matched opts, unmatched is unfair and nowhere nearly as entertaining.

Idiot

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

heres a newflash for you.

summoning is a combat skill, that makes a huge difference in combat, similar to the other combat skills, ex magic,

= setting a no summoning cap is equal to having a def cap

dungeoneering makes a small difference, compareable to extreme pots from herblore, or compareable to simply using items with slightly better bonuses.

= saying dungeoneering off is equal to saying no godswords coz we cant afford them, no extremes for same reason, no sol's coz we dont have 75attack, no addy gloves coz we dont have 48 agility for the quest, no imbued rings etc etc.

_______

and why would you not want matched opts, unmatched is unfair and nowhere nearly as entertaining.

Idiot

game.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png