Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rules of miniwars

True Whip

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it make it easier if you all agreed to use, how can I put this... Bare bones? As in you use none of this new additional rubbish. Such as 20 defence (including all of this new 'PvP' armour), Dungeoneering items, summoning familiars, Curses (or whatever these new prayers are called), so on so forth.

#mayhem-makers

does it really matter what the rules are.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Yea, I'm generally down for a mini with everything on. The problem is that in smaller mini if a clan has the advantage of a bunch of Rapiers, or a bunch of Titans. It would basically mean slaughter for the other clan. I also agree with the lack of **** that goes down these days. I love preps but people never want to do them. In understand the problem with matched options. The issue is that clans with obviously lower numbers wont ever want to prep because they'll clearly lose. I tottaly would love to see more 30 minnuet preps and definatly more full outs, but the problem is that no clans really have the same memberlist for a full out.

334p4pc.gif

Yea, I'm generally down for a mini with everything on. The problem is that in smaller mini if a clan has the advantage of a bunch of Rapiers, or a bunch of Titans. It would basically mean slaughter for the other clan

This guys is right, having certain rules makes it a equally fair for each side rather than one side having an advantage, even if they did work hard for it. If it is equal on both sides it limits it to where the side with the most skill/better organization wins, not determined by what they have. RS has changed dramatically and is definitely far from the way it used to be, some people are just not prepared to deal with the changes. But simply if you dont like the rules the other clan wants/declares, say nty and move on to the next channel.

V9bEV.png
(17:58:00) <%Riley> What's the difference between Women's Rights and Epidemic?
(17:58:39) <%Riley> One was a myth in the 50's, the other is 50's in mith.

21aeosg.jpg

No one wants to prep or mini foe because all foe wants to do when they prep or mini is 1 def cap everything off. Thats no fun.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

@ Zany, so what new defensive bonuses does summoning offer you? Summoning and defence are no where near the same skill, and shouldn't be compared. Summoning offers you new offensive bonuses with no defensive bonuses, where as defence levels offer new defence and offence bonuses. Summoning is something we have invested money in, such as herblore, prayer, and other bonuses. Of course we want to use them, as for your excuse that it effects combat - well so does attack, should we tell people they can't use godswords because those attack levels raised their combat? or maybe smite should be off since it raises combat, or rigour.

Your logic behind your post was flawed, and as was to be expected from a clanhopper unintelligent. If someone has summoning, it doesn't make you hit any less on them, and we have protect from summoning for a reason kids!

Personally, I think summoning should always be on, corrupt always on, and dung always on. Defence caps can be arranged, and that brings me to my next target: Sam.

Defence caps are obviously dependent on the clan, and the time. For example, I'll use CPR vs TTC as an example.

(10:02:40) <[CPR]Dave> P2P mini vs CPR?

(10:02:50) <Obese> how many vs how many

(10:02:59) <Obese> its like 1 am here but if its like not many we can

(10:03:09) <[CPR]Dave> matched opts, most likely 8 v 8

(10:03:17) <Obese> ok what rules

(10:03:42) <[CPR]Dave> 1 def cap, dung on, ovls, new prayers on'

(10:03:46) <[CPR]Dave> everything else off?

(10:03:53) <[CPR]Dave> sound good, or anything you want to change?

(10:03:55) <Obese> can we have cannon on

(10:04:08) <Obese> either that or ovls off

(10:04:23) <[CPR]Dave> Gimme a second

(10:04:52) <[CPR]Dave> Mk cannons on

(10:05:00) <[CPR]Dave> Classic or plat?

(10:05:14) <Obese> plat

(10:05:36) <[CPR]Dave> OK, sounds good.

(10:05:39) <[CPR]Dave> GL and mass up

(10:06:06) <Obese> ok

(10:06:10) <Obese> w131 clw when your ready

(10:06:15) <[CPR]Dave> yup

Not hard to compromise, however some idiots are ignorant and think they are the most knowledgable in clan affairs.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

@ Zany, so what new defensive bonuses does summoning offer you? Summoning and defence are no where near the same skill, and shouldn't be compared. Summoning offers you new offensive bonuses with no defensive bonuses, where as defence levels offer new defence and offence bonuses. Summoning is something we have invested money in, such as herblore, prayer, and other bonuses. Of course we want to use them, as for your excuse that it effects combat - well so does attack, should we tell people they can't use godswords because those attack levels raised their combat? or maybe smite should be off since it raises combat, or rigour.

Your logic behind your post was flawed, and as was to be expected from a clanhopper unintelligent. If someone has summoning, it doesn't make you hit any less on them, and we have protect from summoning for a reason kids!

Personally, I think summoning should always be on, corrupt always on, and dung always on. Defence caps can be arranged, and that brings me to my next target: Sam.

Defence caps are obviously dependent on the clan, and the time. For example, I'll use CPR vs TTC as an example.

(10:02:40) <[CPR]Dave> P2P mini vs CPR?

(10:02:50) <Obese> how many vs how many

(10:02:59) <Obese> its like 1 am here but if its like not many we can

(10:03:09) <[CPR]Dave> matched opts, most likely 8 v 8

(10:03:17) <Obese> ok what rules

(10:03:42) <[CPR]Dave> 1 def cap, dung on, ovls, new prayers on'

(10:03:46) <[CPR]Dave> everything else off?

(10:03:53) <[CPR]Dave> sound good, or anything you want to change?

(10:03:55) <Obese> can we have cannon on

(10:04:08) <Obese> either that or ovls off

(10:04:23) <[CPR]Dave> Gimme a second

(10:04:52) <[CPR]Dave> Mk cannons on

(10:05:00) <[CPR]Dave> Classic or plat?

(10:05:14) <Obese> plat

(10:05:36) <[CPR]Dave> OK, sounds good.

(10:05:39) <[CPR]Dave> GL and mass up

(10:06:06) <Obese> ok

(10:06:10) <Obese> w131 clw when your ready

(10:06:15) <[CPR]Dave> yup

Not hard to compromise, however some idiots are ignorant and think they are the most knowledgable in clan affairs.

i fail to see how new prays and cannons are 1 def cap

1 def cap is in reference to robes/hides, and similar. Not weapons, however for a clan like MM, exceptions can be made <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I've seen a lot of stupid hypocrisy lately, so it's about time we discussed...

I've seen, from one clan in particular, refusing to do minis off if dung is off, because it is a "pure skill".

In this sense, summoning is also a skill for "pures" and thus summon should be on for all those types of minis, following the logic of those clans...yet I've gotten a clan refusing to do a mini unless dungeoneering was on and summon was off.

Discuss.

Also, clans are so gay with rules these days...never any 30 minute preps...

Always matched opts ********.

Always stupid rules for minis.

6v6s, 7v7s with a 150 man ML?

Jokes.

Discuss

I see foe is still crying about the smallest things

respect

34ypu12.png

you completely missed the points.

summoning is compareable to ALL combat skills, but obviously not the same.. i never said summoning is exactly like defence you tool.... the point is that summoning off/on rule, is equal to def caps, or equal to like you mentioned, a cap on weapons - NOT equal to using dung items, extremes, quest items, etc, because they make less of a difference than combat stats.

i never claimed **** such as summoning giving u defensive bonuses, and you making this up, makes you look retarded, or just a troll, idk and idc, but im giving u the benefit of the doubt and replying to you anyway.

my logic makes perfectly sense, you just understood it in a strange way. YOUR logic however is extremely foolish, calling me a clanhopper for starters, and judging my intelligence for deciding to switch clan after 3 years. way to go moron :thumbsup:

PS: i sort of agree that summoning/dung/pvp should always be on, BUT having had countless of miniwars with summoning just to figure that their just slightly annoying and takes away some of the fun, abit like miasmic does, i prefer sum/miasmic off. Simply because its more equal man-to-man'ish fun without it, compared to KOing ur enemy with a steel titan spec, which gets boring.

that being said, summoning on fights can be fun aswell, if the teams are relatively equal.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

no its just that no clan wants anything to do with you.

OT: Yeah, just make it everything on

Bro u mad that we **** on fi every p2p mini we've had, that's why ur ranks said "stop doing any kind of events with eop"

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

FOe ONLY does 1 def arm everything off, so your argument is invalid.

@suwoop, last mini we had you hacked our forums, the one before that you broke the rules. No **** we wont mini you, ********.

45w2jk.gif