Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rules of miniwars

True Whip

Toxic Slay is right.

Sniping AND CKYLE is a moron.

MM and FOE should unite in an effort for miniwar rules that don't suck *******.

Haters can drink bleach, etc.

Agreed. Sniping and Ckyl3 should go mate and make baby sefkets.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple, all of you shut the **** up mini with whatever you want on so in some case a clan will have an advantage over the other and then all u need to discuss is the amount of people per team.

if that is too much, teach ur kids to tank and pile before fighting any more minis...

i cba arguing with people anymore over rules and i know many others cant. So just have everything on, job done problem over. The clans who have mains with them will simply get no action as no1 will fight them as they are a semi main clan and they will shrivel and die and the pure sanctity is preserved.

#TEAM-WALLI

simple, all of you shut the **** up mini with whatever you want on so in some case a clan will have an advantage over the other and then all u need to discuss is the amount of people per team.

if that is too much, teach ur kids to tank and pile before fighting any more minis...

i cba arguing with people anymore over rules and i know many others cant. So just have everything on, job done problem over. The clans who have mains with them will simply get no action as no1 will fight them as they are a semi main clan and they will shrivel and die and the pure sanctity is preserved.

Damn, nicely said lol.

I'm wittier imo :laugh: And whiter for that matter. ^_^

perhaps in a general sense of things, however on this topic you have failed to provide evidence to back up this bold statement, therefore until proven beyond reasonable doubt il have to stick with my original comment stating that you failed to make a comment whittier than ckyle.

#TEAM-WALLI

no, but pures are supposed to be low combat.

same deal really, i can see why summoning would be turned off because it's against the definition of pure, in that it makes pures high cb level which is against the goal of us anyways.

Ok, by that logic we should also turn off anything that requires an attack or strength level to use.

Oh and no ranged gear either... that raises your combat...

OH! I almost forgot, no Mage gear either, because that effects your combat as well.

and no prayer... that also effects combat.

By your logic, we should all war on level 3s because that's low combat. The definition of a pure isn't to be low combat, its to be able to do as much damage as possible at as low a level as possible. Thus, if summoning lets you do more damage and remain a low level, then by all means, you should use it.

I think we should do away with rules on mini wars... If we are asking a clan for a fight, we know what they accept, and we know what they will bring. If a clan wants to accept Turmoil and Hand Cannons, then why can't they use them? If we have a problem with what they bring then we just shouldn't war them. If we can afford to bring Zuriel's and use Miasmic barrage, why shouldn't we be aloud to?

Ok, by that logic we should also turn off anything that requires an attack or strength level to use.

OH! I almost forgot, no Mage gear either, because that effects your combat as well.

By your logic, we should all war on level 3s because that's low combat. The definition of a pure isn't to be low combat, its to be able to do as much damage as possible at as low a level as possible. Thus, if summoning lets you do more damage and remain a low level, then by all means, you should use it.

I think we should do away with rules on mini wars... If we are asking a clan for a fight, we know what they accept, and we know what they will bring. If a clan wants to accept Turmoil and Hand Cannons, then why can't they use them? If we have a problem with what they bring then we just shouldn't war them. If we can afford to bring Zuriel's and use Miasmic barrage, why shouldn't we be aloud to?

wow you kinda jus owned this topic....

brb calling hf =]

#TEAM-WALLI

This