Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who said EOP can't p2p?

-Tayyab-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you can see in tayyab's pic, fi was getting a fall in in SC (hence the "Fi in" from De4th) as you were defeated in a p2p (not f2p) battle.

i do recall u guys hopping back to home world to remass after getting cleared

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

K one more post containing flame from both Fatality members and EOP members will result in both topics getting locked until I hand out suitable warns and clean out topics.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

It's a game. Every clan has a rivarly. Foe has a rivarly with MM, they flame each other day after day and kill each other for pixels every weekend. EOP + FI is simply another rivarly, I believe there is no such thing as a friendly rivarly because no clan wants to admit defeat and will do whatever it takes to overcome the odds.

EOP has done nothing wrong, and neither has Fatality. We have hated each other for 3 years or so now and only time will tell when our rivarly will finally come to an end.

Let me remind you Blck that 3 months ago, when FI was pulling 90s to F2P, you hunted us and made our trips miserable, threatening us day after day and making us look like ****. We are simply doing the same.

I respect Fatality for fighting us today for 1 hour straight, returning non stop till banks were dry. Sunday's pk trip is over now, you should look forward to next weekend trip and hopefully we can compete with you again.

If you have nothing to say then please don't post on our topic, go ahead and support your topic which I believe is the right thing to do.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It's a game. Every clan has a rivarly. Foe has a rivarly with MM, they flame each other day after day and kill each other for pixels every weekend. EOP + FI is simply another rivarly, I believe there is no such thing as a friendly rivarly because no clan wants to admit defeat and will do whatever it takes to overcome the odds.

EOP has done nothing wrong, and neither has Fatality. We have hated each other for 3 years or so now and only time will tell when our rivarly will finally come to an end.

Let me remind you Blck that 3 months ago, when FI was pulling 90s to F2P, you hunted us and made our trips miserable, threatening us day after day and making us look like ****. We are simply doing the same.

I respect Fatality for fighting us today for 1 hour straight, returning non stop till banks were dry. Sunday's pk trip is over now, you should look forward to next weekend trip and hopefully we can compete with you again.

If you have nothing to say then please don't post on our topic, go ahead and support your topic which I believe is the right thing to do.

First of all i'm going to say that's completely wrong...... There are such things as friendly rivalrys, FI and FOE had tons of fun fighting F2P, yes we flamed each other, but at least we had some kind of respect and know when to keep our mouths shut.

Let me remind you, 3 months ago, We didn't hunt you until you hacked our forums and even then we actually fought you twice, which you claimed to be fun because you fighting down by 20. Also, we didn't crash your fights mate, that's clear, you can look on our past topics in June, we were fighting FOE/MM instead of hunting you down with no other priority to do. Plus you've been doing it for 2 months straight, we did it to you for a week just for revenge at the forums hacking, doesn't seem the same to me.

Even if this is just another rivalry, you are taking it wayyyyy to far, you spam slumptality every weekend and inappropriate spams. You lie about us and our opts, such as that time with "52 vs 70" and flame us all day on PW, come to our preps to flame us, it seems to me you take this game much more seriously than we do.

9kqihk.png

First of all i'm going to say that's completely wrong...... There are such things as friendly rivalrys, FI and FOE had tons of fun fighting F2P, yes we flamed each other, but at least we had some kind of respect and know when to keep our mouths shut.

Let me remind you, 3 months ago, We didn't hunt you until you hacked our forums and even then we actually fought you twice, which you claimed to be fun because you fighting down by 20. Also, we didn't crash your fights mate, that's clear, you can look on our past topics in June, we were fighting FOE/MM instead of hunting you down with no other priority to do. Plus you've been doing it for 2 months straight, we did it to you for a week just for revenge at the forums hacking, doesn't seem the same to me.

Even if this is just another rivalry, you are taking it wayyyyy to far, you spam slumptality every weekend and inappropriate spams. You lie about us and our opts, such as that time with "52 vs 70" and flame us all day on PW, come to our preps to flame us, it seems to me you take this game much more seriously than we do.

Taking it too far? Come on now Blck. You spammed one of our rank's phone number on your IRC and constantly texted him with random ********. Today you spammed "Nice phone number S_U_W_0_0_P". I'm not gonna sit there and watch you insult my members like that, so don't tell me I'm taking this too far.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png