Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who said EOP can't p2p?

-Tayyab-

Obviously you disregarded my warning earlier which is evident seeing as how both clans are still going at it.

Both topics will be locked & Warns will be handed out. Congratulations to both clans, you're setting a great example.

-Topic unlocked. Keep this one flame free or it will be locked for all eternity.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking it too far? Come on now Blck. You spammed one of our rank's phone number on your IRC and constantly texted him with random ********. Today you spammed "Nice phone number S_U_W_0_0_P". I'm not gonna sit there and watch you insult my members like that, so don't tell me I'm taking this too far.

don't pretend like you'd stop the flaming/crashing if that never happened. that was about a month ago, the crashing and flaming were there two or three months prior to that, and showed no signs of slowing. what blck said was spot-on.

I saw a bit of all the fights as I was scouting, looked like a blood thirsty battle :O. Gotta say EOP kinda had the edge every time I looked. Didn't see the end of any fights tho because some one kept killing my scout *crys*

Also flame is flame it's only a game, taking down a forum is part of the game, right or wrong It had no rl implications, all the damage was scape related. Spamming some ones phone number in IRC is just wrong and that does have rl implications.

winning outnumbered, amazazazing

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

LOL at Fi claiming wins when in every pic but 2 (1 of milky dying, other on green hill) there is more purple dots than white.

GJ today EoP, sorry that I couldn't be there.

EDIT: btw it was the 12th, not 13th.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin