Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You're Discharged Sarge ~ Foe Sunday P2P ~

Failed Again

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"its a game" yet your going sick over "rivals"...

i got mates in both clans, i personally find myself being more relaxed, ******* about more and jus enjoying **** and having fun with my mm lot than the foe lot.

perhaps because ive had to ******* carry so much of Foe for the past one to two years lol... dont wanna sound a **** or say tht in a bad way but lets face it, who the **** else would of done it. Constant pms from plain retards at times, no1 cunts every doing anything so i had to always do ****... jus gets the point where u really cant be ****** anymore.

if that seems bad or too much, try putting in the effort for foe that i did... you see that nice lil clan u lead today at trip.. i built that whether you like it or not.

Love me or hate me i aint changed, i sure as ******* hell did not **** on foe like your all making out to the members and any1 else. I could of destroyed so much but i never would because i still respect and like foe highly no matter how much **** you cunts wanna throw at me now lol.

he is right. dont know why you are all hatin on him. he made a choice...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Foe is doing their weekly wrecking in p2p. Walli was a great leader, sad to see him go, but after his year of slaving for foe he deserves a break. I believe it would be safe to say he won't be leaking all of foe's plans but it is just a game. You wasted too much of your life putting Foe > School so I do hope you become a successful lawyer.

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die.

walli wasn't even at the mm trip lol and you beat us in a half single fight lol gj

Mm hugging single on a hill? That's obviously a lie.

you call me disgusting?

i spent over 2 years leading Foe, i took u out of several slumps, i put your ml up to heights past leaders dreamt of and i tried to inject some fun into foe and lost the nazi rep.

Sorry, if i dont enjoy it anymore and it isnt for me.. its a ******* game and i play for fun. I never once ******* bsed u lot.

Yet here u are flaming me and talking ****. SAY WHAT YOU WANT, BONESAW IS NOTHING AND NEVER WILL BE LOL... he can pop up now, but where has he been over past couple years when foe needed some1? yea..

w/e keep flaming, makes yourself look stupid.

how did i do bad by you btw?

i told leaders days inadvance before leaving.. i could of leaked or flame or w/e to leave. I told you to change passwords, i guested myself.. what more do u want from me srsly lol...

You were a great leader, Foe members are just butthurt. They feel betrayed, but they'll get over it. Enjoy Mm.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

The fat ginger idiot that once lead foe has been replaced by a fat asian idiot that specs out pures!!! #1 clan y0 ;;ddddd;d

Bonesaws ******* fit

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Any one member leaving is a loss since every member makes Foe, We wont slump we will go harder than ever.

Joe u always go hard. #1 Obby mauler in minis ftw :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good job guys, wish I coulda been there to experience all the ownage. Looked like it was an epic trip.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~