Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Questions on Warring

Am0n

Reason for this post:

For me and my clan to understand other clans and vice versa.

Tiny bio to start this off:

Okay I wanted to start this off and look all professional and ****... Screw that. I'll be as formal as I can be. This said understand the last 4 years of my life were spent as an Infantryman at Ft. Hood Texas and an Operator for the United States Army Special Forces. (No an operator does not answer the phones lol, my job title or MOS was an 18B *Google it* for the 5th Special Forces Group Stationed at Ft. Campbell Kentucky.) I am 22, you're more than welcome to call me an "OldFag".

K. Im confused as to why clans do not like to accept preps. I will be the first person to tell you CPR preps because warring is probably the single most enjoyable part of this game, to me probably the only good part about it. When we ask you for a prep we arent trying to make you look bad and go post propaganda and flame the **** out of you on this site, if you win we expect the same, but I understand some kids are to young to realize that you play a game to have fun. Now if we prep a clan such as MM, TLP, FOE, MM, EOP or FI we are probably going to make a post about it. That post will be respectful have a few pretty graphics, say starting and ending opts and rules have a vid, and say thanks for prep look forward to our next. Something along those lines. We do this because it adds a morale boost, makes us look good, and at the same time we arent hurting anyone. The clans I just listed have the core members and the mature leadership they need to be able to war for fun, and not let a simple prep hurt their clan. If they were to post a topic on us I would congratulate them and we would probably prep again that week. FOE and TLP beat CPR's ass on a weekly bases, but we keep prepping them to get better and we are.

Other than those 5 power house clans we have a VERY hard time trying to prep anyone. The two smaller clans with my respect are IL and WAR. They will both prep for fun and they dont cry or flame, we have fun.

What urks me is clans saying that they own us, or they flame but they constantly decline or ignore any kind of competition we ask them for. To all the clans like this, if you would like to have a scheduled run in or anything during the week let us know. We are trying to improve and you should be to. I know I dont want my clan to be mediocre for 5 years.

Im not trying to have a flame fest here, just tell me your clans views and maybe we could work some stuff out so that your clan and mine alike can start doing more stuff.

PS. If any clans are looking for a friendly rivalry Im way more than down for it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a mystery at what clan this is directed at.

No particular direction.

am0ns.jpg

beeing fairly inactive, i do not know the circumstances of your post, however juding by the clans you didnt mention and the long term flame bait put in their i have no right but to assume you are directing this at IR. IR like you said has been here a good long while. Now I, like yourself am fairly old. I myself am 17. At 17 I dont have the time to play runescape at random times such as 4:30 est on a wednesday. I simply check fourms when I am home before I go out, and attend trips. As is the case with majority of IR. Most of us are beyond the runescape is a fun game stage and mingle in the ill go to trips because i love the clan stage. That being said preps do not matter. If a clan comes to play on the weekends and wins constantly, then they are better than a clan who does well at preps in clan wars on mondays, tuesday, wednesday and thursdays. With that in mind YOU COMMENTED ON NOT PREPING CLANS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD AND POSTING PROPAGANDA. YET WHILE CPR WAS ON A NICE ROLL YOU MADE A POST SAYING YOU WOULD GET A HAIR CUT IF YOU CLAN BEAT TLP AND FOE IN MATCHED OPTS PREPS. THUS THIS LEADS ME TO ASSUME YOUR ARE A HYPOCRIT. Also not to mention please mind my flame, that you put so much effort and importance into your prep vs TLP that the loss you recieved, caused you to slump.

UJUI2.png

beeing fairly inactive, i do not know the circumstances of your post, however juding by the clans you didnt mention and the long term flame bait put in their i have no right but to assume you are directing this at IR. IR like you said has been here a good long while. Now I, like yourself am fairly old. I myself am 17. At 17 I dont have the time to play runescape at random times such as 4:30 est on a wednesday. I simply check fourms when I am home before I go out, and attend trips. As is the case with majority of IR. Most of us are beyond the runescape is a fun game stage and mingle in the ill go to trips because i love the clan stage. That being said preps do not matter. If a clan comes to play on the weekends and wins constantly, then they are better than a clan who does well at preps in clan wars on mondays, tuesday, wednesday and thursdays. With that in mind YOU COMMENTED ON NOT PREPING CLANS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD AND POSTING PROPAGANDA. YET WHILE CPR WAS ON A NICE ROLL YOU MADE A POST SAYING YOU WOULD GET A HAIR CUT IF YOU CLAN BEAT TLP AND FOE IN MATCHED OPTS PREPS. THUS THIS LEADS ME TO ASSUME YOUR ARE A HYPOCRIT. Also not to mention please mind my flame, that you put so much effort and importance into your prep vs TLP that the loss you recieved, caused you to slump.

Wasnt a troll at all more a publicity stunt to motivate my clan, also this IS NOT aimed towards IR, and we didnt slump we are pulling the same numbers to our preps now as we did before, and still prep TLP weekly, also my little stunt in no way hurt TLP or even for a second tried to make them look bad.

Edit: Never said a haircut. Lmfao

am0ns.jpg

That goes both ways, ask us we will F2P prep you. We just prefer P2P.

am0ns.jpg

Wasnt a troll at all more a publicity stunt to motivate my clan, also this IS NOT aimed towards IR, and we didnt slump we are pulling the same numbers to our preps now as we did before, and still prep TLP weekly, also my little stunt in no way hurt TLP or even for a second tried to make them look bad.

Edit: Never said a haircut. Lmfao

my B ment to say tatoo was thinking of duvals downsyndrome. Publicity stunt= Propaganda= your a hypocrite. Also as I attempted to let you know, PREPS DONT MATTER AT ALL. Only thing that matters is fullouts and weekend trips. Also being in the air force or what ever cba to reread, if you launch an attack on somone how often do you try to make it not hurt them. Lets go shoot our enemies with nerf guns so it does not hurt them. In no way is any clans objective to make sure they do not hurt other clans, in often cases it is the complete opposite.

UJUI2.png

Ok my bad, I didnt post propaganda to bring down another clan like many on this site do, and when was the last full out lmfao.

am0ns.jpg

Ok my bad, I didnt post propaganda to bring down another clan like many on this site do, and when was the last full out lmfao.

I feel like this is middle school, oh man you hurt CPR's feelings go see the principle. Why dont you take your obvious anger and go recruit or somthing to make your clan better than getting mad that a clan brought you guys down. Also might you ever have thought that maybe, just maybe it was the actions of your clan that might of provoked this clan to "Post Propagands to bring down your clan"

UJUI2.png

Well clans are more scared of loosing then just fighting each other tbh like no matter what you are going to learn and get better even if the odds are against you.

"Its not about how hard you hit, Its about how hard you can get hit and take the hit"

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

LMFAO, what are you talking about dude, noone posted propaganda about CPR and I'm in no way upset, you are either flame baiting or just dont understand the topic. /facepalm

am0ns.jpg

Hmm the only thing that i can imagine is losing to a "newfag" clan ( or simply losing lol ).

No disrespect.

Clans like to maintain as much respect as possible.

So i don't think clans are scared really lol. If they were then they wouldn't last.

It's sooooo much easier for a new clan to break into the scene because they don't have recognition.

But i do like many points from you. Preps are fun. Preps shouldn't be taken tooooo seriously and it would be good if it were a like a 3 times a week thing =p

Edited by King

Id rather be full of events and have fun, but every man to his own i suppose.

am0ns.jpg

Shawn don't u just love how everyone just thought u were saying something bad L0L.

He pretty much means Preps shouldn't be taken as seriously as they are, there only for practise, but then again you must be pretty retarded if your misunderstanding him, I don't see nothing wrong with what he said.

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

I don't think any of you are really understanding Am0n. He's simply asking why clans are turning down preps so much.

My opinion on this is that they are scared to take a loss. They think it will hurt their pulls, put them in a slump, etc. Some clans just enjoy fighting the same clan & low level clans over and over because they know they can compete with/beat them.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Answers simple really. Your based purely at one timezone pretty much which is inconvienient for most med level clans, you prep the higher level clans because of there size and have a decent amount of people in each timezone. As for propaganda this topic is such.

tmapw.png

not all clans wna fight a p2p based clan when theyre F2P based but w/e ur choice to be P2P based maybe CPR should try out f2p and ude get more action im sure ir/ch/fs/cp/eop are willing to fight u in F2P.

Flame, some clan leaders might not want to do the rules or the server(F2p/P2p), sometimes when im asked for a prep i really cant be botherd to lead it so yes sometimes i will decline cause im lazy.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Annoying when clans make topics for silly fights, especially immature troll topics.

We prep CPR, as it hasn't been an issue. One of those, and we'd probably stop.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~