Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will there ever be a #1 pure clan again?

P0ke N Die

Well for the last I don't know how many months, there hasn't really been a consistent #1 pure clan. I know the most likely reason is that they are doing it intentionally because they love the competition but do you guys ever think MM or FOE will step up and take the #1 pure clan title in both server? Both clans have the ability to do so but I think they are both holding back because what they have now is pretty fun. I'd love to see MM take #1 before people realise how stupid this game is and quits when they go to uni.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for the last I don't know how many months, there hasn't really been a consistent #1 pure clan. I know the most likely reason is that they are doing it intentionally because they love the competition but do you guys ever think MM or FOE will step up and take the #1 pure clan title in both server? Both clans have the ability to do so but I think they are both holding back because what they have now is pretty fun. I'd love to see MM take #1 before people realise how stupid this game is and quits when they go to uni.

Well Foe has been #1 in both servers before and are making a strong case for it again now

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

For the last few months I'd say Foe has been pretty dominant, MM will probably have a good couple of months starting next weekend or the one after.

I'm not saying fullouts don't mean anything, but I'd much rather be doing well at trips then win a fullout every 6 months. Consistancy is what counts right?

Sure'll having a '#1' would cause more of a heated rivalry. I mean, the #2 clan would contest their title at every opportunity, this accounts for full outs, consistency at weekend trips, mini wars and prep wars?

Also, Gack, a better analogy would be both of the world wars, instead of World War 2 and the Cold war... But really, America didn't win the 'wars'. They benefited from them; through trade, debts and whatnot and that's what elevated them to the 'world superpower'.

#mayhem-makers

Sure'll having a '#1' would cause more of a heated rivalry. I mean, the #2 clan would contest their title at every opportunity, this accounts for full outs, consistency at weekend trips, mini wars and prep wars?

Also, Gack, a better analogy would be both of the world wars, instead of World War 2 and the Cold war...

Ty babe, come back to MM. :confused:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

World superpowers aside; there is no 'accurate measurement' of consistency. The only way to measure a clans consistency in the field of battle would be for Pure Warfare to develop a sort of League Table. Which would run alongside the weekend events; designated run in areas can be predetermined prior to the weekend. It can adopt a King of the hill playing style; the team that holds the ground until the opposition has been diminished wins. Scores are then collected and tallied, video evidence must be supplied all that rubbish. You have an intellectual staff base, I'm sure they can put their noodles to work and formulate a semi-decent idea. Nevertheless, there are a few... complexities to the whole idea.

#mayhem-makers

World superpowers aside; there is no 'accurate measurement' of consistency. The only way to measure a clans consistency in the field of battle would be for Pure Warfare to develop a sort of League Table. Which would run alongside the weekend events; designated run in areas can be predetermined prior to the weekend. It can adopt a King of the hill playing style; the team that holds the ground until the opposition has been diminished wins. Scores are then collected and tallied, video evidence must be supplied all that rubbish. You have an intellectual staff base, I'm sure they can put their noodles to work and formulate a semi-decent idea. Nevertheless, there are a few... complexities to the whole idea.

Pierz for warlord.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Would US not be the World super power if they didn't win World War 2 and the Cold War?

History isn't your strong point.

Neither is logic.

What about the Vietnam war?

Join a European based war when its half way over - Imply that you single handedly won it.

Claim to have won a war against communism - Forget to include that there was never a shot fired and their weak economy collapsed.

lifes a ***** n then ya die