Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will there ever be a #1 pure clan again?

P0ke N Die

From what I know, China is regarded as the 'world superpower' because they have the largest army, and not to mention half of our cheap-souvenirs originate from there. Their economy is far less lucrative than America; and in a world that practically revolves around economy, The United States of America is still leading that frontier (Behind the European Union). (Sources from a quick google search; 'Worlds largest economy' and statistics provided by Wikipedia of GDP in 2009. Although, each statistic is an estimation.)

It's also a countries political influence that determines their 'superpower' status.

#mayhem-makers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

china will never be #1, because bonesaw pk is vietnamese or korean or some other kind of yellow, and he will simply bonesaw spec the chinese back to the ******* stone age if they ever invaded canadia

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

china will never be #1, because bonesaw pk is vietnamese or korean or some other kind of yellow, and he will simply bonesaw spec the chinese back to the ******* stone age if they ever invaded canadia

That's the thing though. Not to many people would invade a country for maple syrup, hockey pucks, and ice. Especially when they make the second one in their country and they make refrigerators that make the third.

I think China is number 1, but I don't think there is any sort of gap between 1 and 2 (USA). It's even overall, but if it came down to China and the USA in a tournament, China would have more ending options.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

If theres a clan able to get to be the new #1 is #clan-eop. Otherwise, it will always be FOE-MM.

Yay you screw it up =]! finnaly a topic were none said that there clan was #1 and you **** it up! thanks man!

And to the topic, Consitansy = Win and win = domination

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

we will always compete with MM in f2p and have weeks where we cannot be touched in F2p. Then that can be reversed in MM's favour. But in P2P, MM can't compete.

I still remember FOE hiding from MM a few months ago, don't be so cocky little ****

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Burnley is the #1 pure clan.

Sorry.

18 Burnley 38 8 6 24 42 82 19 7 5 7 25 30 19 1 1 17 17 52 -40 30

19 Hull City 38 6 12 20 34 75 19 6 6 7 22 29 19 0 6 13 12 46 -41 30

20 Portsmouth 38 7 7 24 34 66 19 5 3 11 24 32 19 2 4 13 10 34 -32 19

you're number 18th untill the new rankings are released in 8-9 months time where you are guaranteed to go down in ranking.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You guys are off topic. We were clearly in a good discussion about world powers. Wth.

1. USA/China - Full out will decide this.

2. ^

3. Russia - Numbers put them here.

4. Germany / France - Give Germany the edge due to past full outs which were crashed my USA.

5. ^

6. Britain - Tried to be biased, could be put above Germany/France due to past full outs, but I put us down to avoid biasssedness.

7. India - Above Japan on numbers.

8. Japan.

9. Pakistan.

10. Canada.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1. USA/China - Full out will decide this.

2. ^

3. Russia - Numbers put them here.

4. Germany / France - Give Germany the edge due to past full outs which were crashed my USA.

5. ^

6. Britain - Tried to be biased, could be put above Germany/France due to past full outs, but I put us down to avoid biasssedness.

7. India - Above Japan on numbers.

8. Japan.

9. Pakistan.

10. Canada.

Brazil?

I'd place Japan above India and Germany would be below Japan atm.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.