Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No server left to hide in.

Solo

So you're saying after every battle the winning clan should hang around and wait for the other clan to return?

seems pretty silly.

So you're saying after beating a clan in a single battle, you can claim the win of the day, even if the other clan wasn't exactly "cleared" but just regrouping to return?

IMHO, the one that can claim the win is the last one in wildy, not the one in safezone. If you wanted to claim the real win, you would come back out to fight Fi when they returned, not take screenies in bank and end.

why argue man, it won't un-slump you :3

Losing to a slumping clan won't get you anywhere :3

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying after beating a clan in a single battle, you can claim the win of the day, even if the other clan wasn't exactly "cleared" but just regrouping to return?

IMHO, the one that can claim the win is the last one in wildy, not the one in safezone. If you wanted to claim the real win, you would come back out to fight Fi when they returned, not take screenies in bank and end.

1) We had already cleared Fi twice that day, once just after we cleared IR, again at CA gap

2) You were cleared at that moment, regrouping away from the battlefield doesn't mean you aren't cleared if you have no-one AT the battle, lol.

3) So by your logic, the winner doesn't actually win, they just wait until the other clan has won and left, then they return after the battle is over and say that they have won as they're still in the wilderness after the battle?

right-o ol chap.

Malice.

watup.?.

Losing to a slumping clan won't get you anywhere :3

1) pulling 35 to f2p with sign ups wont get u no where

2) flaming then declining fullout in both servers wont get u no where

3) promoting ssj/mark/sins wont get u no where

4) dds specing ur own members wont get u no where

5) not accepting ur losses wont get u no where

6) arguing over something that happened 3 days ago to try and make ur clan look good wont get u no where

7) john retiring wont get u no where

8) Dennis retiring the same day wont get u no where

:3

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

1) We had already cleared Fi twice that day, once just after we cleared IR, again at CA gap

2) You were cleared at that moment, regrouping away from the battlefield doesn't mean you aren't cleared if you have no-one AT the battle, lol.

3) So by your logic, the winner doesn't actually win, they just wait until the other clan has won and left, then they return after the battle is over and say that they have won as they're still in the wilderness after the battle?

right-o ol chap.

My logic stands. Last one standing in wildy at the end of the day wins. Not the one in safe taking screenies. Fi was still fighting and u guys claim to "not care about a few welfare 1 item returners" and run into safe before the other group of returners could come back. If you guys really beat/cleared Fi, they wouldnt have came back in that big of a group so that u guys wouldnt come back out.

6) arguing over something that happened 3 days ago to try and make ur clan look good wont get u no where

If u read my other replies before u called Fi slumping, they were just questions out of curiosity, not flames.

But just to enlighten u and your flames, I'll say one thing. If those 8 points mentioned above were actually Fi's problems, losing to a clan with that many flaws wont definitely get you anywhere.

But ur right, whatever happened already happened. I was just curious of what really went down but I guess I wont find the real answer here. Good luck next weekend. I will try to attend and find the answer myself. :laugh:

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

double negative, man. i thought you were smarter than that. what you just said was that all those listed above will get them anywhere but nowhere.

double negative, man. i thought you were smarter than that. what you just said was that all those listed above will get them anywhere but nowhere.

I'm one of his better friends and I can honestly say he's not the brightest color of the rainbow. Don't overestimate his intelligence.

J/k milky, I<3u. :D?D:D:D

But yes, anywhere but no where could be positive or negative amount.

E.G. because I am bored!!! :

4 ain't going no where

It can go to 3 or 5. MATH.

I think we should all give it a rest...

EoP's argument: They were winning the fight and didn't feel like wasting time on 1 itemers with EoP out numbering FI at that time and went in and claimed the win.

FI's argument: They stayed out on the battlefield the longest, thus claiming the win.

It's based on whoever you believe and when it comes down to it, there is really no proof for either side that really gives either argument the wrong stance. EoP's video shows FI doing what EoP said they did and FI's video shows EoP doing what FI said they did. As I think Speshls said earlier in one of the topics: in a 3 hour pure fight, no one wins. Which is obviously the case here. I think both clans should take this momentum and take it to this next weekend where I hope to see more fights, and a clear winner, and less "no honor" stuff from both sides.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

My logic stands. Last one standing in wildy at the end of the day wins. Not the one in safe taking screenies. Fi was still fighting and u guys claim to "not care about a few welfare 1 item returners" and run into safe before the other group of returners could come back. If you guys really beat/cleared Fi, they wouldnt have came back in that big of a group so that u guys wouldnt come back out.

Isnt that what fi did? they were cleared for more than 5 mins and we called a dismiss and started fooling around then all the sudden fi re rushed, then we called a regroup but fi didn't wait more than 1 min and got a fall in went to bhb and started spaming claiming a win. we were ready to get back in the fight but like i said before fi left soo fast afraid to keep fighting.

but its all in the past now we all should focus on next weekend now ^.^

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

QtMet.png

Haha, what a legend. Good job EOP keep up the good work! :D

Yes, this is someone else on my account.

Instead of just 1 iteming like everyone else from Fi and EoP, he had to use up like 2m of F2P return sets once my P2P ones were gone.

Malice.

watup.?.

meh for 2 years DP cleared you both on the reg, little bit more respect for Fi though because EOP r ****. tbh though you both use the same return in **** gear and hide in single tactic untill you get a ****** remass with people in iron arrows and run out and clear the other clan who are low on food then straight to pw to make a topic.

fair enough my clan died but I would rather be a dead clan who slaped you around for 2 years than an alive clan warring with "iron knifes" (fair enough you did beat us for like 3 months at the end but meh)

my opinions on pure warring today, especially the tactics used between both clans here.

mmflash123.gif

meh for 2 years DP cleared you both on the reg, little bit more respect for Fi though because EOP r ****. tbh though you both use the same return in **** gear and hide in single tactic untill you get a ****** remass with people in iron arrows and run out and clear the other clan who are low on food then straight to pw to make a topic.

fair enough my clan died but I would rather be a dead clan who slaped you around for 2 years than an alive clan warring with "iron knifes" (fair enough you did beat us for like 3 months at the end but meh)

my opinions on pure warring today, especially the tactics used between both clans here.

Thats funny, from memory you slapped us around for all of 3 months after Epidemic closed into you.

For the other 2 years of your life you were battoling CP, and losing fights with a 20 man advantage.

Malice.

watup.?.

Thats funny, from memory you slapped us around for all of 3 months after Epidemic closed into you.

For the other 2 years of your life you were battoling CP, and losing fights with a 20 man advantage.

No we slumped after E closed. We dominated Fi/Eop almost the entire time we opened apart from at the end like I said. The funny little quote about the malice war, yes we lost when we had 15 people more than you but also we managed to win the first two rounds anyway so you still lost the full out ;) well done though you guys did well in the last round.

ot: two decent clans here, can't fight fair so lets use iron knifes and beast the pure clan word

L0L JK LETS KILL OUR BANKS AND SLUMP HARDER.

mmflash123.gif

LOL @ DP claiming they owned the **** out of us the majority of the time they were open. In P2P, yes, and for a bit in F2P when we had that slump for a bit, other than that we dominated you for the rest of the 2 years you were open. This is way off topic not sure why you even decided to come say that on our topic DP.

I request this topic should be closed, theres nothing left to say about it. Move on and forget about the past ffs lol.

Cheers.

thekingu.png

post the picture where you where kicking people for an hour solo !!!

Shut up nub pker... L2Pk first

Gratz on the win EOP

Gl Fi maybe u will win if u kick bad pkers like Blue first :P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

LOL @ DP claiming they owned the **** out of us the majority of the time they were open. In P2P, yes, and for a bit in F2P when we had that slump for a bit, other than that we dominated you for the rest of the 2 years you were open. This is way off topic not sure why you even decided to come say that on our topic DP.

I request this topic should be closed, theres nothing left to say about it. Move on and forget about the past ffs lol.

Cheers.

lets finnish this, full out.

lol jk, but yeah I don't remember ever being beat by eop? ever on any server or in clanwars. You crashed us a whole lot but for the majority of the time DP was open you hid from us, declined out pkri's and crashed our fights. You did have a few spells in p2p teamed with pot/ir although yet again we would clear you and then you would crash. Not a personal attack on you, just pointing out why I think the clan you lead/are in is ****.

It's a shame to see the pure world slowly being ripped apart bit. Two big clans who still do things the correct way. TLP - couldn't really fault them as they have never bothered me. EOP/Fi still alive just although a few more weekends like this could see the closure of one of them if not then one of them slumping again. DP/E got RIP'd by leadership and new clans can't really compete with current clans.

I can't remember the last time I had fun at a clan pk trip. Was in Foe for a few weeks and that was the closest to fun clan pking I have had in a long time. MM trips are kinda fun also but apart from that, someone or some orginisation is going to have to put somthing on for pure clans to compete in a ballanced/fair way or clans will keep dying out and eventually this community will be gone which saddens me. When clans are just gamesnecking back to fights with trout and iron arrows and what not it's clear somthing needs to be done to keep the pure world a fairly competetive community.

my views on the pure community, off topic i know but have fun reading it and argueing against me anyway :)

mmflash123.gif