Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Week 3 Predictionsssss

l33t93

Tennessee Tiants @ NY Giants

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tampa Bay Bucs

Cincinnati Bengals @ Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Dallas Cowboys @ Houston Texans

San Fran 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots

Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints

Washington Redskins @ St. Louis Rams

Philadelphia Eagles @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals

San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos

New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O **** `Pure is gonna rape you takin his topic, but all that matters is the Steelers.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

O **** `Pure is gonna rape you takin his topic, but all that matters is the Steelers.

yes i will rape his butt

Arp-1.png

Tennessee Titans @ NY Giants

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears( I gotta...but honestly, this is gonna be a goooood game.)

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

San Fran 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs - dunno tbh

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

L?

Because you know everything Adamant, you are superficial.

Ive been a Bears fan all my life, so unless you are talking about me...you should really stop :yes:

I can testify that you have been a Bears fan but you have become a giant ***** and the Bears suck bro, sorry. 2-0, they'll be lucky to end .500.

I can testify that you have been a Bears fan but you have become a giant ***** and the Bears suck bro, sorry. 2-0, they'll be lucky to end .500.

I dont even talk to you anymore lol. Im usually nice to anyone aslogn as they are nice to me, so sorry you feel that way about me man.

You cant say the Bears suck right now, they got the #1 rush defense right now and the 4th ranked passing offense in the NFL. So you cant say they suck right now, sorry bro.

:down:

L?

Because you know everything Adamant, you are superficial.

Ive been a Bears fan all my life, so unless you are talking about me...you should really stop :yes:

Bears beat the Lions.. on a BS drive. And they barely beat an undefined Cowboys team.

IF and only IF they beat an elite team like the GB Packers in week 3 will I say the Bears are a good team. All I'm seeing nowadays are Bears fans riding on the infamous bandwagon because Jay Cutler hasn't choked. And for all those people who say Matt Forte is good. Wake up from your dream and get a reality check.

Matt Forte went against the Lions the first week and barely rushed for jack. He got most of his "fantasy" points from receiving. He can't rush for his life either. Last year he rushed for like 2 yards per carry.. and so far this season the man is running at barely a 3 yard per carry.

Bears beat the Lions.. on a BS drive. And they barely beat an undefined Cowboys team.

IF and only IF they beat an elite team like the GB Packers in week 3 will I say the Bears are a good team. All I'm seeing nowadays are Bears fans riding on the infamous bandwagon because Jay Cutler hasn't choked. And for all those people who say Matt Forte is good. Wake up from your dream and get a reality check.

Matt Forte went against the Lions the first week and barely rushed for jack. He got most of his "fantasy" points from receiving. He can't rush for his life either. Last year he rushed for like 2 yards per carry.. and so far this season the man is running at barely a 3 yard per carry.

Last year he played with a knee injury and he wasnt totally healthy. His rookie year before that, he played great...so he definitly can run. Either way we have Chester Taylor soooooooooooyeaaaaahhhhhhh.

Bears have a huge ******* fanbase, and unless you are talking about irl...I really dont think anyone here is on a Bears bandwagon.

You act like you are a NFL analysis when you talk about the Bears...ha

You can use all those excuses you want but in REALITY they are 2-0, and dont SUCK. if they "Sucked" they would of lost to these "almighty cowboys" that everyone on t.v has been ******* talking about.

Last year he played with a knee injury and he wasnt totally healthy. His rookie year before that, he played great...so he definitly can run. Either way we have Chester Taylor soooooooooooyeaaaaahhhhhhh.

Bears have a huge ******* fanbase, and unless you are talking about irl...I really dont think anyone here is on a Bears bandwagon.

You act like you are a NFL analysis when you talk about the Bears...ha

You can use all those excuses you want but in REALITY they are 2-0, and dont SUCK. if they "Sucked" they would of lost to these "almighty cowboys" that everyone on t.v has been ******* talking about.

Almighty Cowboys? Last time I checked, people were doubting the Cowboys since the preseason. You're too focused on the off-season hype the Cowboys received.

Bears sucking? I never said they sucked? Read and annotate. I said they're not a good team. Fanbase? Every team in the NFL has a huge fanbase. Including the Lions. Including the Browns. And talk to me when the Bears get a 100 yard rushing game. Chester Taylor? The almighty second string runningback who hasn't even rushed over 30 yards this season? Matt Forte rushing under 60? Cmon. Lesean Mccoy rushed well over 100 against the Lions and what is he?

Almighty Cowboys? Last time I checked, people were doubting the Cowboys since the preseason. You're too focused on the off-season hype the Cowboys received.

Bears sucking? I never said they sucked? Read and annotate. I said they're not a good team. Fanbase? Every team in the NFL has a huge fanbase. Including the Lions. Including the Browns. And talk to me when the Bears get a 100 yard rushing game. Chester Taylor? The almighty second string runningback who hasn't even rushed over 30 yards this season? Matt Forte rushing under 60? Cmon. Lesean Mccoy rushed well over 100 against the Lions and what is he?

2-0 either way.

But they are a good team, thats the funny thing :thumbsup: . And does that rushing game need to be this year, or already happen? Lol. You hate on the Bears wayyyy to much.

2-0 either way.

But they are a good team, thats the funny thing :thumbsup: . And does that rushing game need to be this year, or already happen? Lol. You hate on the Bears wayyyy to much.

2-0? I understand. But so are the Chiefs and Bucs. They are awesome teams right. The Bucs are good so they must be a team that will beat the Saints and the Falcons in their division. So since the Chiefs are good they're going to beat out San Diego.

And last time I checked they had a break in the Detroit game. And good or bad they didn't blow either teams out.

2-0? I understand. But so are the Chiefs and Bucs. They are awesome teams right. The Bucs are good so they must be a team that will beat the Saints and the Falcons in their division. So since the Chiefs are good they're going to beat out San Diego.

And last time I checked they had a break in the Detroit game. And good or bad they didn't blow either teams out.

hahah thats funny

I guess we agree to disagree...

Idk, they'll disappear in a few weeks once reality sets in as will buc fans!

Whoa, I rep the 727. Near Tampa...

I am a buc/ray/lightning fan whether win or lose =]

Born in Illinois so when bears go against packers gotta go bears...I mean really who wants a cheese head to win...lol

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Tennessee Tiants @ NY Giants - Titans. VY is in a groove.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tampa Bay Bucs - Steelers, amped from their last win.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Carolina Panthers - Bengals

Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens - Ravens

Dallas Cowboys @ Houston Texans - Cowboys, still have faith in my Boys. Boys are going to run the ball, its a given

San Fran 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs - KC

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings - Vikings

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots - Pats

Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints - Saints (close game tho)

Washington Redskins @ St. Louis Rams - Skins

Philadelphia Eagles @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Eagles (just washed my Vick jersey ;))

Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals - Cardinals

San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks - Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos - Colts

New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins - Gonna be close. Dolphins have momentum but the Jets are the Jets, not sure.

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - Bears may be on a roll, but Rodgers is one of the best young QB's. Packers.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

I dont even talk to you anymore lol. Im usually nice to anyone aslogn as they are nice to me, so sorry you feel that way about me man.

You cant say the Bears suck right now, they got the #1 rush defense right now and the 4th ranked passing offense in the NFL. So you cant say they suck right now, sorry bro.

:down:

you think the bears are the **** because you beat the lions, which you pretty much didn't do and bears should have destroyed them either way and we all know it was bs.

so i guess u can say they're good for beating the LIONS... the 2-30 team in 2 seasons

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

you think the bears are the **** because you beat the lions, which you pretty much didn't do and bears should have destroyed them either way and we all know it was bs.

so i guess u can say they're good for beating the LIONS... the 2-30 team in 2 seasons

You talk like you know what im saying more than I do.

I think the Bears are the **** because Ive thought that ever since my dad made me watch games with him when i was a kid. They beat the Cowboys whyll everyone on ESPN was talking **** about how much of a no brainer that game was. Mike Strahan got a dunce cap because he was the only one who picked the Bears over the Cowboys.

Dont talk for me, k thanks?

L2football. They won either way, quit bitcihng about the lions game kids