Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Week 3 Predictionsssss

l33t93

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed, Dank has 14 posts on this topic.

Bears still suck, maybe in a season or two, they'll become decent. Until then they will wander around .500, and won't make the playoffs. Not hard to see the reality.

sorry i dont waste my time posting abut runescape...didnt know it had an effect on you to an extent to which you found it comical

if the bears suck...the packers are really ******...not hard to see the reality.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

sorry i dont waste my time posting abut runescape...didnt know it had an effect on you to an extent to which you found it comical

if the bears suck...the packers are really ******...not hard to see the reality.

The bears don't suck but they were completely outplayed that game. The packers beat themselves. I see the bears going undefeated into their bye week then leveling out after that.

Arp-1.png

Misunderstood my point, you keep replying to everyone's comments with stupid crap over and over. It's funny.

Like `Pure said, Packers beat themselves. It's pretty hard to overcome 18 penalities for 152 yards when a lot of them were dumb and undisciplined. You seem to think this one game actually tells the story for the rest of the season. The Bears will be mediocre because they're missing pieces to become an elite team. The Packers have most of those pieces, so they'll recover and win.

I like to see your reaction when the Bears do reach reality. They already pretty much lost to the Lions.

Misunderstood my point, you keep replying to everyone's comments with stupid crap over and over. It's funny.

Like `Pure said, Packers beat themselves. It's pretty hard to overcome 18 penalities for 152 yards when a lot of them were dumb and undisciplined. You seem to think this one game actually tells the story for the rest of the season. The Bears will be mediocre because they're missing pieces to become an elite team. The Packers have most of those pieces, so they'll recover and win.

I like to see your reaction when the Bears do reach reality. They already pretty much lost to the Lions.

you like to talk for me.

all you thought bears would lose to the Almighty packers.

news flash, the pack suck! 18 penalllltttiiiessss

bears are 3-0, thats reality

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif