Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Week 3 Predictionsssss

l33t93

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't he get pulled from his last game lol

ya ;( i got him in my pool... gotta get some love out somehow right, but he should bounce back, even if he does throw for less than 40% again, he can still run the ******* football, and their running game didnt have much problem last game but when they pulled that new guy he wanted to throw and didnt get much else done also. Oh well

COWBOYS TIME TO TURN IT AROUND.

@Whoever was talking about the Cowboys being doubted in the preseason.. Preseason means nothing. NBA Preseason Celtics, Lakers and Magic went without wins, they went to the final 4, and two went onto the finals. Last Preseason NHL the Canadiens didnt win a game either, they beat Pittsburgh and Washington, the eastern conferences two biggest powers. Last year the Lions won their preseason games, then went 1-15 did they not. So please dont talk about preseason, because preseason means nothing.

Theres 17 weeks in an NFL season, if you think the Bears are going to stay undefeated because theyre THE ****, think again. If you think the Boys are going to lose every week, think again. They are a good football team but none of you like them because THEYRE DALLAS, but when they play Cowboys football theyve got some of the best stats teamwise and individually; for example, Romo. Romo, in his first 5 seasons in 4th among ALL NFL QUARTERBACK in yards per catch, with something like 8.4. Plus theyve got the 3 headed cerebrus ****** packed dogs behind Romo in Barber, Choice and Jones who are some of the NFLs running backs to watch day in day out, not too mention a solid Defence which just needs a few minor kinks headed by DeMarcus Ware, Marcus Spears, Mike Jenkins and Bradie James.

@DanK, you are ******* retarded nfl-wise

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

ya ;( i got him in my pool... gotta get some love out somehow right, but he should bounce back, even if he does throw for less than 40% again, he can still run the ******* football, and their running game didnt have much problem last game but when they pulled that new guy he wanted to throw and didnt get much else done also. Oh well

COWBOYS TIME TO TURN IT AROUND.

@Whoever was talking about the Cowboys being doubted in the preseason.. Preseason means nothing. NBA Preseason Celtics, Lakers and Magic went without wins, they went to the final 4, and two went onto the finals. Last Preseason NHL the Canadiens didnt win a game either, they beat Pittsburgh and Washington, the eastern conferences two biggest powers. Last year the Lions won their preseason games, then went 1-15 did they not. So please dont talk about preseason, because preseason means nothing.

Theres 17 weeks in an NFL season, if you think the Bears are going to stay undefeated because theyre THE ****, think again. If you think the Boys are going to lose every week, think again. They are a good football team but none of you like them because THEYRE DALLAS, but when they play Cowboys football theyve got some of the best stats teamwise and individually; for example, Romo. Romo, in his first 5 seasons in 4th among ALL NFL QUARTERBACK in yards per catch, with something like 8.4. Plus theyve got the 3 headed cerebrus ****** packed dogs behind Romo in Barber, Choice and Jones who are some of the NFLs running backs to watch day in day out, not too mention a solid Defence which just needs a few minor kinks headed by DeMarcus Ware, Marcus Spears, Mike Jenkins and Bradie James.

@DanK, you are ******* retarded nfl-wise

How the **** am I retarded NFL wise...go watch hockey

Im very interested to see what you have to say, Nothing I have said is ******* an outrageous claim, its all TRUTH!

Thats pretty lame you called me ******* retarded though,

www.espn.com

RISING

1. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears quarterback: He maintained composure against the Cowboys' frenetic blitzing defense and essentially played a mistake-free game in the Bears' 27-20 victory. Mixed in were two beautifully thrown passes to receiver Johnny Knox (59 yards) and receiver Devin Hester (9 yards for a touchdown) that only a handful of quarterbacks could make. Through two games, Cutler is the NFL's highest-rated quarterback (121.2) and is on a personal hot streak that has seen him throw 13 touchdown passes against two interceptions over his past four games, dating back to last season.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

How the **** am I retarded NFL wise...go watch hockey

Im very interested to see what you have to say, Nothing I have said is ******* an outrageous claim, its all TRUTH!

Thats pretty lame you called me ******* retarded though,

www.espn.com

Holy ****, 13 touchdown passes in 4 seasons, so thats what, 4.25 a year, mm nice. Didnt know that 4 seasons with 4.25 touchdowns per year made you a star. I remember Brees in his first year with the Saints, something like 15 touchdowns and 2/3 interceptions in that one year and noone ravaged on and on about the Bears.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Holy ****, 13 touchdown passes in 4 seasons, so thats what, 4.25 a year, mm nice. Didnt know that 4 seasons with 4.25 touchdowns per year made you a star. I remember Brees in his first year with the Saints, something like 15 touchdowns and 2/3 interceptions in that one year and noone ravaged on and on about the Bears.

dabears

Cowboys will get their heads up and win the one vs Houston

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

ROMO #1 IN PASSING LEADER NFC

Texans will meet their first doom in their NFL season. Texans beat the Colts. Very impressive. But the Colts are a one cylinder football team. They are a heavy passing team yet they don't have a ground and pound ground game (UFC PUN).

Cowboys on the other hand have a heavy pass attack with MILES... ******* beast, Roy coming off the 3rd man, and Dez who is fast and has mad hands. Their ground game is also deadly with Choice, Barb, and Felix.

Texans have a heavy offense but their defense can't handle the Cowboys. Look at the skins offense looking mad pro against the Texans D.

And Cowboys are coming off hungry and healthy than their first 2 games.

Texans will meet their first doom in their NFL season. Texans beat the Colts. Very impressive. But the Colts are a one cylinder football team. They are a heavy passing team yet they don't have a ground and pound ground game (UFC PUN).

Cowboys on the other hand have a heavy pass attack with MILES... ******* beast, Roy coming off the 3rd man, and Dez who is fast and has mad hands. Their ground game is also deadly with Choice, Barb, and Felix.

Texans have a heavy offense but their defense can't handle the Cowboys. Look at the skins offense looking mad pro against the Texans D.

finally, someone who understands good football.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Yeah nigguh, what i'm talking about

COWBOYS GOT THIS **** YO

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

you really need to hop off jay cutler rofl

sure, hes good, infact, hes my starting fantasy qb, but really, hop off

u know **** about football

How do I know **** about football?

Everythig i have said isnt false or a lie.

u r so mad:teehee: :teehee:

you can hop off my **** though bro k thx

do you camp this topic thinking about witty comments all day? Oh my god please go outside once in a while, play some sports, get some *****, then talk to me.

Lions > Bears btw ROFL

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

do you camp this topic thinking about witty comments all day? Oh my god please go outside once in a while, play some sports, get some *****, then talk to me.

Lions > Bears btw ROFL

No not really, but when some retard likes to act like hes special and tries to bring me down, im gonna say something back L.

You dont even know me kiddo. Im sure if you knew my life youd have to take back those comments...kaaaay? thankkssss.

You argue like a 12 year old brah, by the way...the bears beat the lions. This kid is too funny.

:teehee:

Lions > Bears btw ROFL

didnt you just post a topic saying you were leaving PW for personal reasons you werent ready to discuss...

did you already go get an abortion

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

dolphins #1 baby

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

didnt you just post a topic saying you were leaving PW for personal reasons you werent ready to discuss...

did you already go get an abortion

that was about a week ago, check your facts before you post stupid comments

I hear your account got banned, have you been slitting your wrists?

By the way it was more for my clan than personal reasons. I'm just here to talk NFL

Looks like he just cant stay away from the runescape forums :/

two things

1. Don't call me kid, because I'm probably older than you

2. Don't say I can't stay away from runescape forums when you camp this forum all day. Kthxbai

And if you say Bears > Lions, I think you might be completely retarded.

Bears won on a ******** call and plus the Bears should have won that game with ease, which you didn't

Idiots in this thread have been taken care of. Please continue with the talk of NFL, not the talk of retards (I.E DanK and l1l w33zy4n4)

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

No not really, but when some retard likes to act like hes special and tries to bring me down, im gonna say something back L.

You dont even know me kiddo. Im sure if you knew my life youd have to take back those comments...kaaaay? thankkssss.

You argue like a 12 year old brah, by the way...the bears beat the lions. This kid is too funny.

:teehee:

Sorry to break your internet swag bro.

But look at your choice of words in every post. IE. L;Kiddo;kaaaay;thankkssss;brah

You're calling other people 12 years old when your diction and grammar clearly are lower than an average 12 year old's.

Sorry to break your internet swag bro.

But look at your choice of words in every post. IE. L;Kiddo;kaaaay;thankkssss;brah

You're calling other people 12 years old when your diction and grammar clearly are lower than an average 12 year old's.

Nobody was talking to you, and for him to be supposedly "older than me", and to say "Oh my god please go outside once in a while, play some sports, get some *****, then talk to me." is hilarious.

Dont worry though, swag is 100. Bro.

Ill spell how I wish, its the internet kiddo.

two things

1. Don't call me kid, because I'm probably older than you

2. Don't say I can't stay away from runescape forums when you camp this forum all day. Kthxbai

And if you say Bears > Lions, I think you might be completely retarded.

Bears won on a ******** call and plus the Bears should have won that game with ease, which you didn't

Two things.

1.I can care less. In that case, you should probably quit.

2.How would you know I camp this forum all day without you seeing I have been here all day? K? Thanks...bye.

Your logic of arguing is realllly bad lmao.

ON TOPIC

And the Bears are 2-0 whyll the Lions are 0-2. SO YOU MUST BE JUST AS RETARDED TO ARGUE WITH THE FACTS.

******** or not if he caught that in the middle of the feild it would of been incomplete. You really need to learn the rules of the game. Winning with ease or not it doesnt matter if they are undefeated. The Vikings should be undefeated, they are 0-2.

God you children sound stupider and stupider as this continues.

that was about a week ago, check your facts before you post stupid comments

I hear your account got banned, have you been slitting your wrists?

Idiots in this thread have been taken care of. Please continue with the talk of NFL, not the talk of retards (I.E DanK and l1l w33zy4n4)

Yes, I have been slitting my wrists. Theyve been slit so bad I cant type.

Also, im an idiot? Did you make $650 last year predicting NFL scores? No, didnt think so. Also, are you making money predicting scores this year? Probably not.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Nobody was talking to you, and for him to be supposedly "older than me", and to say "Oh my god please go outside once in a while, play some sports, get some *****, then talk to me." is hilarious.

Dont worry though, swag is 100. Bro.

Ill spell how I wish, its the internet kiddo.

Alright bro. Good to hear. I won't argue anymore because we're just going off-topic.