Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Let's say MM and FOE had a fullout next weekend...

True Whip

Who would win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• FOE
    • MM

people never learn.

have MM not proved themselves enough? i really don't know why people still back foe, i was at the MM v Foe f2p fullout last year and we sweeped them, i watched the more recent jcup fullout where MM again cleaned out Foe, Foe get some wins when they have numbers over MM, MM get wins almost every even opt fight they have with Foe, Pure communitys fail logic is fail.

Yes, and most people are saying mm would win f2p. But Would they win p2p? no point crying over a simple topic, if you get so heated over peoples words then thats bad for you.

and your HF so what does it matter if were taking about pure clans?

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

Yes, and most people are saying mm would win f2p. But Would they win p2p? no point crying over a simple topic, if you get so heated over peoples words then thats bad for you.

and your HF so what does it matter if were taking about pure clans?

if i was heated i would have posted all of my post in caps loc.

what difference does it make whether im HF or ROT for that matter i've been playing pures since classic so please hop off my balls

people never learn.

have MM not proved themselves enough? i really don't know why people still back foe, i was at the MM v Foe f2p fullout last year and we sweeped them, i watched the more recent jcup fullout where MM again cleaned out Foe, Foe get some wins when they have numbers over MM, MM get wins almost every even opt fight they have with Foe, Pure communitys fail logic is fail.

your in hf nobody cares what you have to say towards this subject, i guess your just heated cause u cant crash us in a cw fullout which i assume is where this would take place.

like i said in another thread.....vh>u

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

your in hf nobody cares what you have to say towards this subject, i guess your just heated cause u cant crash us in a cw fullout which i assume is where this would take place.

like i said in another thread.....vh>u

if you didn't care you would not be replying to my post

you were alot more chilled when you were in MM you know

why do you keep posting its mind boggling, your wasting your time and both our posts will be deleted most likely...your such an idiot.

btw im sure you would have known me when i was in mm, hf and mm normally do share the same bed at night.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

why do you keep posting its mind boggling, your wasting your time and both our posts will be deleted most likely...your such an idiot.

btw im sure you would have known me when i was in mm, hf and mm normally do share the same bed at night.

if you didn't care you would not be replying to my post

Quoted for emphasis

people never learn.

Lol, Very valid and logical arguement

Untitled23232-3.jpg

As much as I love these little topics I'm going to have to see the end of this one. Not worth the tension between clans or the time that would be spent moderating it.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS