Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Let's say MM and FOE had a fullout next weekend...

True Whip

Who would win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• FOE
    • MM

After reading the discussion about a new #1 pure clan, I've come to be curious about this...

Who do you think would win?

No trolling, just post simple logic behind your answer.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Foe would take sweep in the wildy. But if f2p was clan wars, it would be mm.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

When voting, remember the #1 pure clan topic was about a number 1 country as well. We should give China to MM and USA to FOE. Let's go!@@@@

other way around

the sheer numbers of yellow men would pull down every vanilla man on earth

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I'm guessing this refers to F2P, where i think FOE would easily win in a wildy fullout, unless HF show up.

In clan wars i'm not so sure, but after fighting each clan on Saturday's in recent months, i'd say FOE has improved a lot organization wise, compared to MM who at even opts have seemed pretty lacklustre.

Malice.

watup.?.

mm would win f2p with spies

foe would win f2p if mm had no spies and couldn't pray every time we made a scims out or bows call

no question in p2p

Mm would win w/o spies cuz we did before and im pretty sure we could do it agian lul

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

mm f2p hands down, foe would probably try to out pull MM and have the upper advantage, but in F2p Foe's organization isent all the way there, thats what happens when you recruit asains with half eyes

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Mm would win w/o spies cuz we did before and im pretty sure we could do it agian lul

Not true, MM had 2 spies at minimum during the full out war, both were online during it.

that technically made it 98 foe v 100 mm and also gave mm advantage of counter calling anything done on teamspeak.

After doing the exact same thing to mm in the weeks after the war with a spy i put in for that very reason because mm ****** me off, i proved really how easy it was to win using that method lol...

remmeber all them little crying moments.. ZOMFG WHEN WE CALL PULL BOWS THEY PRAY RANGE...

yea, Both clans suck as low as each other now, so we can all stop bitching about it and get on with ****.

Just war this weekend, simple.

#TEAM-WALLI

people never learn.

have MM not proved themselves enough? i really don't know why people still back foe, i was at the MM v Foe f2p fullout last year and we sweeped them, i watched the more recent jcup fullout where MM again cleaned out Foe, Foe get some wins when they have numbers over MM, MM get wins almost every even opt fight they have with Foe, Pure communitys fail logic is fail.