Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan League

Dave

As many of you know the low/med level clans and a few higher clans such as Fi/TLP have chosen to support the return of "Pure Clan League" by attending the PCL events weekly on Fridays at 6PM EST. I find it ironic that during the PCL era (the true PCL era, for those of you who are older you'll remember those days) clans would have killed to be able to fight in PvP or BH rather than in clanwars arenas, yet now 81% of known pure clans, or active pure clans attend PCL on Friday's rather than PK. That in itself should be corrected, however I doubt that the clans which attend PCL will ever return to PKing three times a week, as they never have done as such, though clans like Fi should be ashamed of themselves as they have been around long enough to have been around during the days when clans would have killed for PvP.

However, that is a subject for another post. The point of my post today is in regards to the pathetic setup of PCL and its hypocrisy. Below you will find a copy and paste of the PCL rules direct from #PCL:

Friday Pure Clan League - times = 1AM LT , 12:00 HOLLAND, 11:00 GMT , 6:00 east , 5:00 central , 4:00 mountain , 3:00 pacific , - WORLD:71 CLAN WARS - September 24th P2P PCL 25 Defence Cap - (NO CORRUPT/NO MIASMIC) SUMMON ON

Not mentioned in the above rules are that dung, and curses are also on as PCL is in the words of a clan leader "practice for the wild". That statement in itself is flawed, as wilderness fights have a lot more aspects than just KOs to them. Furthermore, PKing in the wilderness has no restrictions or rules yet the founders of this 2010 PCL have decided to impose restrictions on the clans that attend.

I see no reason for corrupt/miasmic to be off if turmoil, dungeon and summoning is on. People may attempt to say the reason its off is because:

1. Its dumb to waste the money on PCL

2. Its overpowered

3. It isn't fair

I'm sorry first off to any clans, or clan leaders who cannot afford to pay the 500k for full zuriels, and the 700k for a zuriels staff, but that is no reason to claim that it is "dumb" to buy it. If you have the money and want to why should someone attempt to stop you? Furthermore, as for it being overpowered - it is no more "overpowered" than say turmoil, soulsplit or dungeon items - infact by a person having corrupt on the opposing team they have three to four less food than one of your members who doesn't.

As for it being unfair, since when is the wilderness fair? If clans truly want practice the rules for PCL should be rethought and redesigned. Possible rules are as follows:

Option A: Everything on, with a time cap or first to 100 with no defence cap.

Option B: Everything on, standard KO setup

Option C: Everything off, time cap

Option D: Dangerous CW, everything on

I believe that the above rules would serve to give clans the practice which they claim to be attempting to obtain. Of course the rules should they be redone should be created in a unanimous decision between the clans which attend PCL. I believe that everything on would be an acceptable start to revising these rules which are surely meant to handicap certain clans and hinder the progress of certain clans. Personally, I shall never follow the no corrupt rule when I attend PCL, and I urge that members of TLP, Fi, and other clans which attend PCL follow in my steps if they so desire, and I pray that eventually PCL shall be disbanded and we once again will meet in combat within the wilderness!

Till then, know that the current state of the Pure Clan League is a poor state, particularly if clans are looking for practice.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you've missed the point. The point of the topic wasn't to disband PCL entirely just yet, but rather to alter the rules so as to mix things up a bit.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

I honestly don't see the point in your post.

PCL is meant for clans to go have fun on Friday's, so yeah...

and corrupts/miasmic because it'd make poor clans cry would ruin the fun?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Then just leave f2p fridays to FOE, MM, and EoP and everyone else go to P2p and pk there on fridays instead of pcl. I think having p2p pvp fridays instead of pcl would be a lot more fun/practice than pcl.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Build up your bank so you can afford it too? o.0

I can afford it lol, I use it.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Wait so correct me if I'm wrong, but you want a completely different facet of pure warring in clan wars to be more like the wilderness?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

PCL gives a chance for the clans that do not pull as much as FOE and MM to actually have fun on fridays. I was personally am one of the people who started the 2010 PCL with Jordan_. We brought it back because POT could not pull as much as the other clans on fridays. After the first week we told most of the clans to come and it was a big hit once again.

I personally do not like f2p trips especially on fridays because we have another f2p trip the next day. Also to be honest there really is no rules for PCL. Even though it might say no corrupts and such, but there is really no rules for it. On friday pcl your clan is suppose to be able to have fun with no rules and to show off all your flashy with still getting some good practice going against other clans.

PCL in 2010 is used in a way to spend time with your clan and fight other clans to have "FUN". As of now in the year 2010, clan fighting in the wild is not fun anymore. I can not remember the last time i heard someone say "Omg i can not wait till sunday's f2p trip". The reason for this is because there is just to much spying, crashing, and flaming on weekends to even have any type of fun. In my opinion if your clan wants to go out f2p pking for 3 hours getting crashed etc then go ahead. However i like pcl because it gives me a chance to relax with my clan and have fun. Also almost every clan at pcl is on there best behavior, which is a great thing and i hope it stays that way.

LOL! Who still plays this game

I didn't even know there were rules in pcl, anyway Pcl is just something to do on a friday, innocent fun, if u really cant afford that u shouldn't be in a pure clan

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

PCL in 2010 is used in a way to spend time with your clan and fight other clans to have "FUN". As of now in the year 2010, clan fighting in the wild is not fun anymore. I can not remember the last time i heard someone say "Omg i can not wait till sunday's f2p trip". The reason for this is because there is just to much spying, crashing, and flaming on weekends to even have any type of fun. In my opinion if your clan wants to go out f2p pking for 3 hours getting crashed etc then go ahead. However i like pcl because it gives me a chance to relax with my clan and have fun. Also almost every clan at pcl is on there best behavior, which is a great thing and i hope it stays that way.

I think there may be a reason why your clan doesn't look forward to pk trips anymore :blush:

slowpoke1.jpg

M Slowpoke

1. prob waste more on returns, most of the time you wont find loot

2. Id rather do 1def pcl

3. life isn't fair

Foe and MM out-pull everyone. You could sit in single for 2 hours because the only clans that go pk friday are FOE and MM or get multiples of fun fights in Fridays pcl.

1. your clan must have **** banks if they cant return in f2p

2. do it more often then

3. Maybe urs

Foe and mm outpull everyone friday/saturday/sunday..in fact every day of the week, yet oevery clan likes to go out on saturdays and sundays despite foe being out, so what makes fridays so different :/ grow a pair honestly, foe doesnt hit every clan, we focus on clans in our bracket

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1. your clan must have **** banks if they cant return in f2p

2. do it more often then

3. Maybe urs

Foe and mm outpull everyone friday/saturday/sunday..in fact every day of the week, yet oevery clan likes to go out on saturdays and sundays despite foe being out, so what makes fridays so different :/ grow a pair honestly, foe doesnt hit every clan, we focus on clans in our bracket

if you focus on your bracket then why the **** are you bitching that other clans dont go to wildy on Fridays?

let us do our thing at pcl if most clans are doing it maybe its because they like it better.