Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[9/25/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's like you guys had a lot of fun ! Wish i could have made it.

Either way, Respect Fi (; Hopefully next Saturday we can have Crash Free fights

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

2-2

Beat you 2nd fight before MM rushed in, and 4th fight we out returned you.

Was fun though, ty for the fights. See ya today hopefully.

How on earth can you call it 2-2?

First fight took place south of bounty hunter stairs, we cleared you from the battlefield and chased the few remaining Fatality members INTO bounty hunter bank. Few seconds later Mayhem Makers ran in trying to crash a fight that was long over.

1-0 to CP so far.

Second fight took place at sperm hill with you defending, this fight was over within seconds leaving few Fatality members inside clan wars and Corrupt Pures losing close to no one.

2-0 to CP so far.

Third fight took place at hills, this fight got crashed by Mayhem Makers. We (CP) are smart enough NOT to claim victory when the fight was crashed before any clear winner was found. Jesus Christ you got to be mental or a fücking psycho to claim victory when it was crashed. You may think you were winning, but unless you're capable of proving this you shouldn't claim such poor victory.

Still 2-0 to CP so far.

Fourth fight took place in the trees south of hills (lvl 12), once again we cleared you losing close to no one. We got a fall in and as we were about to go on with our trip we got word that a group of 15 Fatality members were outside FoG, we potted and rushed in.

3-0 Cp so far.

Fifth fight was the longest fight, why? Simple because you kept hugging FoG making you able to bank as often as you would like, while we (CP) were already low on supplies from the previous fight and unable to bank. However, we pushed you into FoG multiply times. We finally choose to leave FoG and walk to Clan wars (keep in mind we still haven't banked). If I'm not wrong you got us as sperm hill and we hugged clan wars waiting for our members to get there, after a couple of minutes Honey Garlic made the final call and all Corrupt Pures members left clan wars and got on the sperm hill. Fatality charged in only to get cleared and pushed into Clan wars. Instead of making an effort to get a regroup you sadly ended.

4-0 Cp final result.

Now how did you come to the conclusion that you went 2-2 against Corrupt Pures? I still fail to see it.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

How on earth can you call it 2-2?

First fight took place south of bounty hunter stairs, we cleared you from the battlefield and chased the few remaining Fatality members INTO bounty hunter bank. Few seconds later Mayhem Makers ran in trying to crash a fight that was long over.

1-0 to CP so far.

Second fight took place at sperm hill with you defending, this fight was over within seconds leaving few Fatality members inside clan wars and Corrupt Pures losing close to no one.

2-0 to CP so far.

Third fight took place at hills, this fight got crashed by Mayhem Makers. We (CP) are smart enough NOT to claim victory when the fight was crashed before any clear winner was found. Jesus Christ you got to be mental or a fücking psycho to claim victory when it was crashed. You may think you were winning, but unless you're capable of proving this you shouldn't claim such poor victory.

Still 2-0 to CP so far.

Fourth fight took place in the trees south of hills (lvl 12), once again we cleared you losing close to no one. We got a fall in and as we were about to go on with our trip we got word that a group of 15 Fatality members were outside FoG, we potted and rushed in.

3-0 Cp so far.

Fifth fight was the longest fight, why? Simple because you kept hugging FoG making you able to bank as often as you would like, while we (CP) were already low on supplies from the previous fight and unable to bank. However, we pushed you into FoG multiply times. We finally choose to leave FoG and walk to Clan wars (keep in mind we still haven't banked). If I'm not wrong you got us as sperm hill and we hugged clan wars waiting for our members to get there, after a couple of minutes Honey Garlic made the final call and all Corrupt Pures members left clan wars and got on the sperm hill. Fatality charged in only to get cleared and pushed into Clan wars. Instead of making an effort to get a regroup you sadly ended.

4-0 Cp final result.

Now how did you come to the conclusion that you went 2-2 against Corrupt Pures? I still fail to see it.

I'd say 1-0 you just wrote a wall of text from someone just saying 2-2. Didn't read 1 word of it, umadbro?

craig_sig_finished.gif

Eh but then we returned as well, you hugged fog for 15 minutes and we hugged clan wars for about 2 minutes for 30 CP to return and wipe you out.

We fought south of bh which we cleared you and MM crashed when you had maybe 3 kids left.

We fought on the sperm hill which we won losing no one

We fought south of the hillies in the trees with us winning with about 35 ending

The last fight we rushed you at FOG pushing you in there for 15 minutes. You were returning and we shifted to clan wars were we had our regroup and stomped you. We out returned. Don't hand me any of that bs lads.

2nd fight - http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7928/fivscp.png

Fight by sperm hill - http://tinypic.com/r/2572b91/7

Where is CP's proof? Only pictures you guys have is of the first fight.

Fi is just flaming cuz they cant handle that they got wrecked 4 times.

That sperm hill pic wasn't off the war we had on sperm hill with u, it was when we regrouped clw idiot?

I wonder why fi didnt make topic, as they normally do, probably because they could win any wars lolololol

GUZ6g.png

In all my years of clanning Ive never seen so many ranks from a clan try to ******** their members into thinking they had actually put up fights when they actually got demolished. Just really sad ****. You grew some balls to fight us, you lost 4 times, deal with it, its that simple.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png