Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on my baby pure :) my mate was on 107 ^^ you always brought nintey to trips so why you crying kid

tOPe8.png

Just before hf came in, you was winning? yeah right lmfao

The main account is still there attacking MM, not to mention iMcgee or whatever, he doesnt even deny it.

Nintey attacks MM idiot, hes attacked me before in clanwars in PvP. And yes we were winning m8.

The main account is still there attacking MM, not to mention iMcgee or whatever, he doesnt even deny it.

Nintey attacks MM idiot, hes attacked me before in clanwars in PvP. And yes we were winning m8.

it was at bh/clw and D E 4 T H, attacked me first :D ill get a screenie for you later.

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

Was HF at the 2nd fight? I've watched some of the video's back and I cant see them, and I dont remember seeing them there when we were fighting. I know they came later but were they at the actual fight?

no

Lol at EOP thinking they have any chance at winning this battle, they are hands down the most inconsistent clan in the pure community and I'll just be sitting back laughing when your fighting cp on saturdays again. I mean, what have u done in the past year lets say? you had 2 good weeks, an anniversary and the day after dropped from 96->45 people on sunday lmfao.

Are you fi

34ypu12.png