Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Being in your pure clan,

Goop

I'm just curious,

Why did you join the pure clan you are currently in?

And what does the meaning of "A Pure Clan" mean to you?

I remember in 06-07, Being a pure clan was more like a team,

Just going about semi-popular worlds owning people, It wasn't really about warring.

Like people used to just team up to own mains because they couldn't take them out alone etc.

Now a days it seems more like people join clans to war

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I joined Epidemic around 8+ months ago because of the friendly members and great leadership. I loved ( and still love ) how the leaders in E are -> smart, funny and know what they're doing.

For me clans are at the moment for warring only and less pking like we used to do.

heartline8.gif

i joined calamity 2 months ago after quitting dyafter 9 months i joined cy for something new and a less stressfull clan kinda chill and alot pking and activity mini warring i didnt rly care about cause we got like 2 mini wars a day in dy so i got my gill of that " ty suw00p for the mini wars <3" but yea mainly joined cy for something new aand diffrent

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I joined MM to enjoy the f2p and p2p events. I've actually wanted to join them like a year ago, I just never had the stats to. About clans being teams thing, I believe that before clans were more organized because they wanted the loots, so they pile so they can get the rune and share it. Now, since you get **** loot anyway, people arent as organized. Clws/Jagex are to blame for this.

I definitely agree that the idea of a pure clan has drastically changed, from being all about pking to being all about warring.

I remember when you would pk on weekend pk trips. Now all you do is run ins and wars, and honestly, it sucks.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I joined TD because my mate told me too, this was two years ago. I got promoted after a week and things have just escalated from there. I stayed with the community, and the guys in my current clan Malice are still 30% TD originals.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Joined MM over 2 years because...idk? Always wanted to join, MM is what keeps me playing now and I've made so many good friends.

Also I agree with you on the 2nd part. When I joined we had drag trips/f2p lure trips/ a "pking" trip if you get me like every day and the focus wasn't on clan hunting although we did do it, it's just taken way more seriously now than it was back then unfortunately.

I jonied Veneratio when I started to get away from my main and play my pure. I joined because it was the only topic I saw on RSC. Soon after I joined I made a few good friends, now I've been in VO for nearly 9 months.

I remember in 06-07, Being a pure clan was more like a team,

Just going about semi-popular worlds owning people, It wasn't really about warring.

Like people used to just team up to own mains because they couldn't take them out alone etc.

Was so much fun in those days.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I Joined because I didnt want to do much work, And Just attend trips and do successfully well, Getting loot, and having a fun time.

Unfortunatley in my last clan that didnt work out, So thats why i joined FOE.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

When I first joined EOP in late 06/early 07, it was because of you Goop. Then I got addicted to dds specing and making like 500k a trip and then saying I had to leave lol.

Now...I'm really in just to relax and have a few laughs here and there, then gtfo the computer.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

I joined Fatality 2 years ago because the clan I was in (Impact Pures) died so I followed all my freinds into Fatality and just got attached to the community and stayed loyal. Don't regret my choice one bit. I didn't really have a particular reason for joining, I mean I had always planned on joining Fatality when I got the requierments so I trained for a month straight after IP died and finally got in.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

I joined EOP because some of the people I PKed with joined EOP. That was like 3 years and some months ago, though. I joined to pk and that's what we did and still do. We do the run-ins and junk but the pking is the most fun part.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

I joined MM because the clan I was leading died. The reason I joined MM was because how they reminded me of the old wilderness and how pures should really be. Always heard about MM Pking back in the days and wanted to join.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I joined Epidemic around 8+ months ago because of the friendly members and great leadership. I loved ( and still love ) how the leaders in E are -> smart, funny and know what they're doing.

For me clans are at the moment for warring only and less pking like we used to do.

you forgot the site name B)

i joined epidemic around 8 months ago because a freind i meet at flesh crawlers told me too l0l. since then me and him have been really good freinds and remain in E, i have also meet alot of freinds in E and dont think i would leave them anytime soon.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I joined Th because my brother was in that clan and he told me about it so i joined. After it died i had enough of clans and scape so i just took a little break. Came back joined Epidemic back in 08. Had **** then went inactive, lent my acc to a friend. Came back and opened up Inception, it closed after 7 months then i got my old acc back and rejoined E.