Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF fun Sunday PK trip

Trile

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Ch1cken, we rushed you at middle and you started, well the whole heartless started to use over, and I told ef no to use over while you did. We just played with your games at clan wars and get free pixels in the wildy.

And thanks andrew D:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Then sir, tell me when we have cheated? I'm out before I get my last 20% warning.

Keep the cheating up Exiled Force. Try beating us fair and square next time.

i dont see how you cheat in the wildy

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Lol Ch1cken, we rushed you at middle and you started, well the whole heartless started to use over, and I told ef no to use over while you did. We just played with your games at clan wars and get free pixels in the wildy.

And thanks andrew D:

Oh dear god. Why do you have to make up lies? I was watching the whole fight and Hippy turned on Protect of melee when he was low. Then Pendulum turned protect of range on (I lv monk) when the score was 7v5 or 7v4.

And for the guy that said "How can you cheat in wildy?" Pretty simple, they brought around 5 randoms to the fight that's not even in the clan. I'm done here now. Keep cheating and keep up the "Oh we didn't do anything wrong" attitude.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

(14:18:52) -[AO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L0st Ko is in clan: Exiled Force ( URL: http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx )

L0st ko is in ef

Rushd jr have 2 accs, and he is a applicant for EF.

CX latino like I said before is a clan friend if you scroll up.

And Senne, we had 12. It just we are experience in the wild and know what to do. For example we let a mithlord charged first, which you guys fell for it and he lured 3 of your member out of the hills, then we charged into you with our great power of strength using rune scim and push you out. And the other thing is it called communication and pile.

Push out!?!? You talking about you are so big... Next time fight fair.. even with CX people with you included randoms, you can't win.!1111

Dude, I see at least 5-6 people with 20 defence in your pictures. Aren't you supposed to be low level?

EF isn't low lvled at all. They are mainly Level 70s with atleast 5+ Level 80s.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

They claim to be low levels, and when they turn up with what they call 12 people, leaving all their high levels above Clan Wars, theyre all 70+ anyway with 20-plus defence. They bring people from other clans in THEIR clan pk trip, they bring randoms who they add to their ML, who haven't even introd, and then think they will get away with it on their post by leaving out these details.

The pure world is alot more critical than what you think, grow up, grow some, and war fair.

Enjoy your "win".

~ Frewin

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

30 mins b4 trip we mini u, last round u over and did not sit.......... we moved on but apparently u rly cant. when u get beat u make a huge deal out of it like your world has just ended. grow a sack????? cuz its pixels. no boners over pixels please

Hippy overed first in the mini so I overed back. YOu made bro?

Also, you brought a 95 w/ 25 def to a LPC mini? Lmfao.

And yeah as my clan friends have already stated, you had around 15 with more people not on your ML.

Nonetheless, well done, you'll get your comeuppance soon enough

And btw, when we "didn't sit" it was 9v9, not our fault one of your members has 3rd world internet

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

******* HELL HL GTFO OF THIS TOPIC, EVEN IF EF BROUGHT RANDOMS, THEY DIDNT EVEN LOSE 1 PERSON! SHOWS HOW ******* **** U ARE, AND SENNE DONT SAY GF CX, LIKE EF = CX BECAUSE GL IS ACTUALLY CX!!!!!! EF OWNS GET OVER IT

4thsig.png

Proud Elite Member of WorldWide

Now a Proud Member of Zenith #zenith

um 30mins before massing for trip we minied u and u cheated last round not sitting 1 and overheading

gf?

Your members keep DCing and its a mini, you brought a 95 aswell Lmfao.

******* HELL HL GTFO OF THIS TOPIC, EVEN IF EF BROUGHT RANDOMS, THEY DIDNT EVEN LOSE 1 PERSON! SHOWS HOW ******* **** U ARE, AND SENNE DONT SAY GF CX, LIKE EF = CX BECAUSE GL IS ACTUALLY CX!!!!!! EF OWNS GET OVER IT

Calm down, bro.

Keep it up Cx.