Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If I were to start clubbing....

M4G1CA

Long story short:

I'm turning 18 soon and want to go clubbing. However, I do not have anybody to go clubbing with. Is it sad to go alone? What can I expect the people there to be like? Do I have any chance at meeting new (friendly) people?

Also; are there any good clubs in Zürich?

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Meh everyone at the club is drunk, just go have fun, kinda sucks goin under 21 tho cuz you get the pretty little wristband saying you cant drink. *If you are in the states*

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Alone is kind of gay. You should probably go with someone, get drunk and meet drunk people.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• 2 weeks later...

i get drunk in parties since 15. cuz theres no problem drinking younger here. im 19 now

but going alone it sucks, dont try it, u will get bored and will just leave. try to go with some girls, because those girls always meet others girl friends, and then u meet too, and u will meet new girls. just dance normal, dont make anything weird, or to show to everyone that u can dance. try to get drunk and meet other girls drunk, its half way to kiss her or something else. getting drunk before the party is just the best way to have fun. just be yourself and have fun there ;)