Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Defeat FOE - 1 Hour P2P Run-in

Toxic SlaY

thanks for the fight, was fun.

Dont think either clan has room to comment on the others gear in the end because both had members struggling, likewise a pointless arugment about outside interfearance as there was members from eop, fi, tlp and hf hitting people in both clans or focussing one clan. There was also several mains around the 90cb mark just picking off people from bh bank.

I do think its a bit adventurous to claim you controlled the fight because lets face it, we both know you didnt. Foe controlled the outcome of most of the fight and made mm move from north to west of cw to inside graveyard to west of it to north of it... just relentless. As it came to it you made the move to fog and held it down nicely cutting off the return of foe from inside fog meaning i had to rally a good group of foe and bring from edge whilst we had people going in and out of fog till it was safe and i told them to come up. However, whilst we were actually killing people sw of fog you called it inside so was a perfect chance to get easy and free kills on the slow or stupid people resulting in a good 10+ mm dieing outisde of fog, and then several more who kept trying to come up formed a nice pile of bones at fog entrance.

If you want to call that a win, and if that is all that matters to people then we could happily divide the fight into stages where the other clan could of left as they out opted that area on a 4:1 ratio and we would see that Foe would have the better score as we cleared around clanwars and north of graveyard several times and had to move as a clan through grave or towards bh to continue the fight.

Either way, i dont give a ****, was fun i kill alot of people and i assisted in the killing of zyox many times. Was fun and both clans if chosen too could of carried on the fight comfortably for another 30 mins+ probably.

As i said yes2day at fog, thanks for the fight.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job mm

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

thanks man, cant say the same about you tho, ok this is irrelevant

but walli, a question, who won, MM or foe? :laugh:

nobody since in the end it was mm+fi+hf vs foe, plus foe didnt call off returning, mm just wanted a cheap win and rushed into safe zone before the bulk of foe returners came, hardly like we was gonna return to fog bank via dueling ring.

was a good fight in the end, im pretty sure hardly anybody from either clan made money off it :/

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Guest Xihtug7

[Oct17] 1x Hide Yo Loot

[Oct17] 2x Paxil

[Oct17] 3x Im So Fired

[Oct17] 1x hide yo rage

[Oct17] 1x Tearsof Sin

[Oct17] 1x 5 Star P k

[Oct17] 1x Kruckcrusher

[Oct17] 1x Pieter

[Oct17] 1x Yelloweland

[Oct17] 1x Lethal

[Oct17] 1x Reached Zero

[Oct17] 1x Life To Dds

[Oct17] 1x I ReP S25

Walli is kinda right. Watching the vid, FOE did "control" the fight.

You see MM push them out of trees, so FOE calls regroup at clan wars.

Then MM pushes FOE into clan wars, so FOE calls a regroup at BH bank.

Then MM pushes FOE into BH bank, so FOE calls a regroup at FOG.

Then MM pushes FOE into FOG, FOE calls a regroup in edgy.

MM logs, FOE returns to claim win.

FOE did "control" the fight, because wherever FOE decided to return to, MM followed.

Slabby teled inside clan wars and wasnt in action lol

and HF was black up for the amount of times Fo called Welfarers in one trip GWASS

gj MM, Fo might need to demoted peeps to make room for good people in the council

im not too sure who is using what accounts and who is who in mm but whoever was on not a ranqer teled near 18 ports when he was just about to die lol

and we didnt call welfares at any point xD you guys were jsut stupid enough to stand at gap for like 15 minutes, not asif welfares didnt hit us aswell

as i said it was a good fight but no way you woulda won without the help of hf and fi, when eop eventually came into this you guys ran into fog and logged :/

gf nontheless they were really fun fights and i look forward to more of these

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

im not too sure who is using what accounts and who is who in mm but whoever was on not a ranqer teled near 18 ports when he was just about to die lol

and we didnt call welfares at any point xD you guys were jsut stupid enough to stand at gap for like 15 minutes, not asif welfares didnt hit us aswell

as i said it was a good fight but no way you woulda won without the help of hf and fi, when eop eventually came into this you guys ran into fog and logged :/

gf nontheless they were really fun fights and i look forward to more of these

I find it highly suspicious that you guys hit us SECONDS after we get rushed by massers and welfare mains.

On that topic, if you knew where we were why didn't you charge us :laugh:

Lol. We controlled the entire fight from south of ruins, CLW and graveyard. You guys dragged it from CLW to graveyard, and we cleared you guys from westside of graveyard. We started to drag it down to FOG because of the amount of HF/mains attacking us by bh/18 ports.

We never got pushed lol. The only time we started losing is when we were outopted by FOG because some kids were trying to bank and we had a few kids outside trying to hold it down, whilst dragging it west. You guys killed a few kids in FOG and some randoms at DD entrance, and left assuming we were cleared. Some of your returners knew we were west because we dropped them everytime they returned lol..

As for welfare gear, once we saw an MM HC, now a ranqer, returned in green d hide chaps we told our members to return with w/e. Fight was fun though, so thanks for it.

Erm, we called graveyard because thats where you guys were massing up after we cleared you from North CLW. You guys were grouped outside the east entrance so after we killed that unit we moved to the far side near BH where you had a whole return group coming and we killed that pushing you down from western graveyard entrance to south of BH.

But yeah there were way to many random mains attacking both sides. In the future can we please organize a fight in deeper wilderness. Talk to your leaders about it they seem to avoid us past 30 wild for some reason.

ps - sorry for double post!

I find it highly suspicious that you guys hit us SECONDS after we get rushed by massers and welfare mains.

On that topic, if you knew where we were why didn't you charge us :laugh:

we wasnt rushing you guys when you had the hill advantage, you also knew we were spread south of dwarfs, and when we saw welfares hit you we just rushed up to drop the slow kids who were too fat to run fast enough to single

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

foe got ripped by mm, and mm got ripped by ragging rps. lol i saw a vid by a foe member and he like cuts out 10mins of footage everytime. its like a 6 min vid, no fastfowarding. yeah in the other 60minutes alot of other stuff happened. i guess foeeasy was just making a highlight vid. I was getting mad i died 3 times because these stupid kids kept piling me everytime i ran out i used 300 rocktails on them alone. finally some random guy caught a barrage on me and i lost my zuriels staff, r.i.p. because 5 raggers in hides swarmed me =[. i was so releived when the fight was at chaos altar i pretty much went through 400+ broad and 300 rune bolts cuz i was just constantly firing. Then at the end there were about 20 foe in fog and about 5 ppl west that I was working. I ran back cuz they ran off and the fight was over. However i stayed to try and snipe my target, suwoop, but mm had hopped by then and ofc foe has to use that pic to say mm cleared. lulz and srsly foe get some high levels so i can atk more than 2 people at fog -.-. They cant even complain about mains because they chose the spot to fight every time. Im pretty sure they planned to get the mains involved to help them because I, lvl 97, was constantly being teamed by rune pures and foe, but never vice versa. W/e foe claim that you were always there even though the entire minimap was filled with pink, claim that mains helped mm even though u chose the spot to fight, if u dont want mains fight in pvp and away from banks

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

we wasnt rushing you guys when you had the hill advantage, you also knew we were spread south of dwarfs, and when we saw welfares hit you we just rushed up to drop the slow kids who were too fat to run fast enough to single

We also got word you guys were spread to attack us then welfarers hit seconds after the news arrived, so yeah.

meh, just set up a planned at dwarves or corp next time so we don't have to deal with this. And yeah we got a couple of you guys who was silly enough to follow us near single after mains rushed.

you do know hill advantage doesn't work if u set your screen adjustment correctly. plus defending south of gap gives the attking person more room to spread at piper, and can retreat without worrying what is behind them.

you do know that dwarfs is on a hill, so south of it would still give mm the hill advantage.

you just wanted mm to go to dwarfs so they could be sniped by the little npcs, and get clumped inbetween the obstacles.

MM was spread above mossies which has tons of hills, way too many to even control, but you still chose not to. You would even have 3 returning spots(gdz,ice plat,and bhb, hell maybe even portz). Mm has to stoop to your terms to fight you, or mm has to be down 15 people in order to get what they want. Remember june 27? 70v80 and you still ran away and claimed the win, and bonesaw specs was there.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

As it came to it you made the move to fog and held it down nicely cutting off the return of foe from inside fog meaning i had to rally a good group of foe and bring from edge whilst we had people going in and out of fog till it was safe and i told them to come up.

I think you know you lost the battle when so many of you are in edgeville that you actually call a regroup there l0l.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Gah random, sometimes you really are a complete fool, you addmitted to EOP helping you during the ifght.. jesus christ do you call eop every single trip, how does that make any outcome of a fight you have valid? complete moron.

ohdam.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?