Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which Clan left a bigger impact?

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM ez

IR or CP

MM in F2P yeah.

CP...

TH or FOE Old Generation

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Guna say E :S was tough

Dp Or Malice?

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Malice.

Also, although I know I led TGG and sound bias when I say this, I dont mean to, I personally have high opinion of Malice as a clan, but I do however disagree against the people choosing M over TGG..I believe it seriously is a close match, considering the length open, close knit communities, and both maxing to around 80 people (right M? could be wrong) for Full Outs..but my opinion still sides with the gold.

Carnage or Devastation

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Overall I'll say MM as they got huge impact in F2p and recently having a big impact on P2p as well, although TLP probably have/had a bigger impact in P2p over the last 3-4 year time. Just my view of course.

Ascendancy or Carnage

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Malice.

Also, although I know I led TGG and sound bias when I say this, I dont mean to, I personally have high opinion of Malice as a clan, but I do however disagree against the people choosing M over TGG..I believe it seriously is a close match, considering the length open, close knit communities, and both maxing to around 80 people (right M? could be wrong) for Full Outs..but my opinion still sides with the gold.

Carnage or Devastation

I don't quite get what you're talking about Zell? We got 82 people to a full out yeah... But does that determine the extent of our impact that we left?

I think the timing of Malice's closure left a far bigger impact than TGG's due to the state of the pure world at the time. Also Malice's forums and graphics completely changed the standard of quality GFX in the pure world.

To the above question.

New EOP. Try to make 30 def seem acceptable, negative impact, but a "bigger one".

Ascendency or Divinity.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Ascendency

I remembered the wars I had when I was leader of Legendary Pures.

The Golden Gods or Devastation

Tgg

Devastation or Malice

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a lot of people talking about Malice although I don't remember them being able to fight Epidemic, Fatality, The Last Pures, Mayhem Makers or Final Ownage Elite. As for Devastation we had a good time pulling high in F2p/P2p warring TLP in P2p full-out several times, but since we slumped for so long it kinda took away the impact we had. I'll be biased and say Devastation lol.

Against All Odds or Ascendancy

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png