Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Walli's Friday Pking trip

walli

I had an enjoyable trip and i would like to post it on purewarfare to share the love. I would appriciate it if no1 would spam or flame on my topic, but i expect it. Gf to all the idiots we killed for loot in the first hour and thanks to mm who still came out after their prep and gave us a good fight out opted.

Here is a little more detail.

Hope foe dont mind me stealing their topic (written by Alec | Eaz y)

foe_banner.png

x5dufs.png

2e5403m.png2hxn3tu.pngfc31qr.png

Today, Friday, the 23rd of October, Foe left our home world for an expected action packed f2p trip. We knew MM was having a prep with TLP, so we would have to wait atleast 30 minutes to an hour before we got any "clan" action. Boredom didn't come close to our trip, and there was constant mains and random pure clans about to be dropped. Btw grats on your win Tlp.

mcgmf6.png

101022192909.png

VIDEOS:

After destroying pure randoms and main randoms, we finally got news from our scouts that MM is massing to come out to F2P.

We were surprised thinking they would end because of their loss, but it looked as if they wanted some revenge!

The fight took places just south of 18 ports, where we attacked. FOE held our ground nicely and MM held their ground decently, but was basically tanking all of our hits the whole fight. They repeated this until they couldn't hold it anymore causing them to run east of 18 ports and eventually south to form a 10 man regroup in CA which was eaten alive by us. We thank you for the fight you gave us.

#Snipe also heard about this fight and was hitting mostly FOE, but the same for MM...Considering they hate us both.

Foe Starting - 66

MM Starting - 61

Foe Ending - 45 give or take

MM Starting - 0

Pictures

-----------

101023021844.png

101022182033j.png

101022182914d.png

screenshot059.png

101022191854.png

101022191954.png

282i45h.png

xlhy55.png

101023012443.png

101023012559.png

101023012615.png

101023012722.png

101023012747.png

101023012835.png

101023012852.png

101023013429.png

101023014207.png

FOE VS ZENITH

Was a quick run in, probally a mistake, but free loot on our part!

101023004608.png

101023004616.png

Foe's trip was a fun one, and the rest of the week should be amazing as well. All of FOE appreciates you reading our topic, and we hope to see you all out in the wild.

~Final Ownage Elite

2popoqp.png

JOIN OUR FORUMS AND APPLY TO FOE TODAY!!

s2uu8o.png

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT FOETUBE FOR THE LATEST ON FOE RUN-INS.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

gj walli, control your troops they be killin me with meh salmons :(

LMFAO

they killed u because of your horrificly **** haircut tbh mate =[ nothing personal...

bald and black is the future!

#TEAM-WALLI

gratz

opts were 66v59* and i spied a eopian, in mm cape, not being atked by foe even at the end so 67v59.

anyways gratz was good fight

richie pmed me and told me 61 for the sake of any topics we would make so we just went off that.

As for any other clan members who get involved if they are not in foe capes then we will kill them, i think you are talking about patriot because we saw him run past us as we were walking to the bank but he snook away into the crater before we could kill him (we chased him tho)... kid was like usain bolt! I think he maybe had a foe cape too which could be why we missed him.. dunno but yea nothing to do with us really.

#TEAM-WALLI

richie pmed me and told me 61 for the sake of any topics we would make so we just went off that.

As for any other clan members who get involved if they are not in foe capes then we will kill them, i think you are talking about patriot because we saw him run past us as we were walking to the bank but he snook away into the crater before we could kill him (we chased him tho)... kid was like usain bolt! I think he maybe had a foe cape too which could be why we missed him.. dunno but yea nothing to do with us really.

Nice excuse, you really are fo.