Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town!

Inu

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption F2P PK TRIP

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

aw4yyx.png

What's a clusterfuck?

After beating CP in a f2p matched opts prep, we knew that they'd be out for some revenge. Like usual, we massed up 50 intense members and ended up peaking at 55 during the middle of our trip. The first part of our trip was a bit boring, since we didn't want to crash any smaller clans. We focused today on having another great saturday trip after our amazing 72 pull, and that's just what we did.

aw4yyx.png

166m63p.png

amt6wg.png

After a dull beginning to the trip, we were eager to get any action. We heard that Fatality was fighting Zenith at the east hill. Knowing that Fatality would easily clear Zenith, we rushed in only to find that Zenith were holding their ground very well. We ended up clearing Zenith, and pushed Fatality into single. Apologies to both clans for crashing.

Intense Redemption Starting - 55

Intense Redemption Ending - 50+

Fatality - 40+

Fatality Ending - ~25 in single

Zenith Starting - 30?

Zenith Ending - 0

293twg5.png

After that little skirmish, we were notified that TLP were at hill giants. Without banking or praying, we decided to rush TLP. We moved as a unit, pushing TLP out of the hut, funneling them through the entrance, and eventually clearing them off the battlefield with relative ease.

Intense Redemption Starting - 54

Intense Redemption Ending - 51

The Last Pures Starting - 40?

The Last Pures Ending - 0

aw4yyx.png

2a6tgeh.png

After beating TLP, our scouts alerted us that Chaotic were in clan wars ready to rush us. Being the courteous clan we are, we decided to greet CH at the sperm hill. The fight was relatively quick, although most of us were low on food/prayer. Good job Chaotic on stepping it up this week!

Intense Redemption Starting - 51

Intense Redemption Ending - 50+ Again

Chaotic Starting - 41

Chaotic Ending -0 on the battlefield.

aw4yyx.png

2rfyaef.png

We heard that CP were in our world, so we dd'd at the furnace of the ruins waiting for them to attack us. Unfortunately, before they rushed, EOP decided to take our play toy away and cleared CP. As we got ready to go south, we saw EOP rushing at us. Initially, we thought EOP had a huge amount of numbers on us, but after realizing they only had at best 10 on us, we decided to put up a fight. However, EOP ended up pushing us all the wya to BHB.

Intense Redemption Starting - 50

Intense Redemption Ending - 10

EOP Starting - 60?

EOP Ending - 50?

aw4yyx.png

11guk2o.png

293twg5.png

We decided to get a run in with CP, after the much needed confidence boost that the F2P prep war gave us. We fought them at the lava gap, holding our ground as CP tried to get through us. After pushing east, TLP decided to give us a friendly welcome by crashing us yet again. We tried to hold our ground, but being sandwiched by TLP and CP, we decided to go to single and hop.

Intense Redemption Starting - 48

Intense Redemption Ending - 38 At TLP crash, 15 at BHB

Corrupt Pures Starting - 45

Corrupt Pures Ending - 35ish?

aw4yyx.png

11guk2o.png

After 30 monotnous minutes of boring clusters, we finally got a good fight at chaos altar. Even though our opts had decreased significantly due to our Gmt members leaving, we decided to take on CP. We held the gate of the altar, pushing into the altar to get prayer then going back to the gate. However, the fight was (I think unintentionally) crashed by EOP on their way to getting prayer.

Intense Redemption Starting - 30

Intense Redemption Ending - 28

Corrupt Pures Starting - 32?

Corrupt Pures Ending - ?

aw4yyx.png

11guk2o.png

2a6tgeh.png

To end it off, we heard that two of our rival clans, Chaotic and CP were fighting at the ghost hut. Knowing that there was free loot to be had, we rushed in from the south funneling all of CP and CH into clan wars. We sat in ghost hut for a while, waiting for a clan to re-rush. CP took the challenge and re-rushed, but our superior opts advantage were too much for them to overcome.

Intense Redemption Starting - 34

Intense Redemption Ending - 30+

Chaotic Starting - 40? At the point of IR impact

Chaotic Ending - 20 at clan wars

CP starting - 30

CP ending - 0 on the battlefield.

aw4yyx.png

igohard.png

After 3 hours of pking, we decided to call it quits. However, some of our members decided to have a F2P unofficial trip. Good job IR, and thank you to the other clans that continually push us to become better.

2e4au6f.png

101023145237.png

101023162622.png

101023172133.png

101023172429.png

101023175556.png

101023205421.png

101023205629.png

101023213049.png

101023213303.png

101023213559.png

101023220205.png

fxf61i.png

16kuvk.png

s16fsp.png

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We had 42+ Before TLP Crashed

And how did you guys get sandwiched by TLP if they rushed from our side?

As soon as TLP Rushed

Drunk told CP to Run to Lava Gap and hold TLP There. You guys had so little numbers that all i saw was TLP rushing us and a few IR moving towards Single. TLP Didn't even attempt to attack you guys they went straight for us since we had the most numbers. Im sure any TLP Lad can confirm this.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

ir crashed tlp vs fi first thing and then get mad at tlp for crashing. lols

u say u went on to fight tlp at hills without banking and praying.. even tho all u did was crash and had people run from u, pretty sure ur invys were fine. we were the ones who fought fi and were low on everything. but meh, gotta claim some wins on better clans some how. see ya tomorrow =]

and btw, cp was dominating when we got there lol

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Gf's IR? although you did crash us.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

ir crashed tlp vs fi first thing and then get mad at tlp for crashing. lols

u say u went on to fight tlp at hills without banking and praying.. even tho all u did was crash and had people run from u, pretty sure ur invys were fine. we were the ones who fought fi and were low on everything. but meh, gotta claim some wins on better clans some how. see ya tomorrow =]

+1

Gf's IR? although you did crash us.

Don't be mad that I SCV rushed you. Thanks babe.

I like how the topic maker has 32 defense and can't make a topic wittier than mine.

Flamed/owned.

/logsoffbiasedwarfare

OT: NJ aye are.

P.s.: F stands for fun btw.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Thank you Gotcho, we had 40+ remaining and you had maybe 10 Ir running around. Stop making up ******** because its making you guys look desperate.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

My belief was confirmed today that CP brings main(s) to their pk trips. They had a level 99 named "B S E Rs" or some **** like that who wore mithril, then once their trip was over, he put his rune on and started sniping us near the end of our trip, lol.

Keep bringing those mains/invites CP it's the only way you can [try to] keep up! Also, see you tomorrow I hope? :confused:

dw zo, we'll see you tomorrow :happy:

Sorry sir, he wasn't talking to you.

My belief was confirmed today that CP brings main(s) to their pk trips. They had a level 99 named "B S E Rs" or some **** like that who wore mithril, then once their trip was over, he put his rune on and started sniping us near the end of our trip, lol.

Keep bringing those mains/invites CP it's the only way you can [try to] keep up! Also, see you tomorrow I hope? :confused:

TLP going for the lilguys, will we ever see you fighting Foe and MM again :/ (outside of CLW of course).

Thanks for the bumps wasn't at this trip. Pretty glad to see all of these higher leveled clans focusing on this tiny med clan.

As for TLP, you go about crashing EOP fights, FI/CP fights last Saturday. Sunday Comes we get a little payback you cry and then drop everything to crash clans like IR and CH Big step down. Saturday roles around (yesterday) "Hmm I'm still pretty buttsore about IR doing some work." Now today (Sunday) "GL IR." From a clan who is easily the best P2P clan pound for pound.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

TLP going for the lilguys, will we ever see you fighting Foe and MM again :/ (outside of CLW of course).

Thanks for the bumps wasn't at this trip. Pretty glad to see all of these higher leveled clans focusing on this tiny med clan.

As for TLP, you go about crashing EOP fights, FI/CP fights last Saturday. Sunday Comes we get a little payback you cry and then drop everything to crash clans like IR and CH Big step down. Saturday roles around (yesterday) "Hmm I'm still pretty buttsore about IR doing some work." Now today (Sunday) "GL IR." From a clan who is easily the best P2P clan pound for pound.

The cockiness has started.