Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Merged Topic]The Final Makers of Ownage Mayhem [/Merged]

Speshls

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corps - MM won, although FOE was not cleared yet and the few who were still at the battlefield were holding it long enough for FOE returners to come.

Dwarves - FOE won

Gap - FOE won

GDZ - FOE won

Gap(again) - FOE won

Dwarves(again) - FOE won

Between ruins-graveyard - FOE won

N-W of Clan wars - FOE won

(This is all shown in the vid of FOE)

Why didn't MM vid the whole fight? You're claiming you won the whole fight however the vid only shows the part of the fight around Corps. About the picture, it honestly proves nothing but MM members standing outside on the east side of CW. There's no sign of any FOE, there's not even a sign of that the picture was taken at the time of the fight. Just because there are some white dots in CW doesn't mean it was FOE, I'm not saying, but it could be easily staged/faked.

bwuk.png

A picture says nothing, a vid does. Foe vidded the whole fight, and the vid clearly shows that FOE had the upperhand in the overall fight and actually won. As I already said the only proof MM has is one vid which was only a small part of the fight and some random pictures which proves nothing. Therefore FOE clearly won the fight.

/endtopic

ur an idiot, u freaking hit mm yesterday ofc ur biased against them. the vid is the first fight, it ended then foe came and killed what was left ofc 40+ fully geared foe memebrs are going to clear 30 mm who inv has nothing but loot. It was a sad thing for foe to do but mm dragge the fight on against all odds and won in the end at clan wars when foe submitted

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

The best part about this is that I think both clans truly do believe they won lol.

MM dominated fight at corp.

MM is well aware we lost at gap, dwarves and ruins but the whole point was for us to drag FO's return group out while we re-massed at CLW. You have to realize that there were only about 30-45 MM remaining on the initial battle field fighting all of FO's return group which we did pretty damn well.

So once FO got down to CLW they was scared and ran inside .... claiming a win ?

Corps - MM won, although FOE was not cleared yet and the few who were still at the battlefield were holding it long enough for FOE returners to come.

Dwarves - FOE won

Gap - FOE won

GDZ - FOE won

Gap(again) - FOE won

Dwarves(again) - FOE won

N-W of Clan wars - FOE lost/ran inside CLW

I hope you know that since MM cleared all of FO after the original fight there were only about 30-45 people remaining picking up loots when we decided to drag FO's return group throughout the wild allowing us to re-mass at CLW.

So yes, being down on runes, food and what not MM did lose at gap, dwarves and so on because a lot of those people were from our original fighting unit at corp. . . MM members don't die as easily sorry don't hold it against us :cool:

To put it in simple terms ;

The only reason FO can compete with MM in p2p is because of games necklaces

ur an idiot, u freaking hit mm yesterday ofc ur biased against them. the vid is the first fight, it ended then foe came and killed what was left ofc 40+ fully geared foe memebrs are going to clear 30 mm who inv has nothing but loot. It was a sad thing for foe to do but mm dragge the fight on against all odds and won in the end at clan wars when foe submitted

"u hit mm yesterday.." You mean ROT by saying "u" or what lol? If so, ROT also hit FOE yesterday when they were spread in ruins. **** happens when you're in the wilderness.

I hope you know that since MM cleared all of FO after the original fight there were only about 30-45 people remaining picking up loots when we decided to drag FO's return group throughout the wild allowing us to re-mass at CLW.

So yes, being down on runes, food and what not MM did lose at gap, dwarves and so on because a lot of those people were from our original fighting unit at corp. . . MM members don't die as easily sorry don't hold it against us :cool:

Sorry but I don't give a **** that you had 30 to 45 people remaining from the first part of the fight and that they were looting and whatever else, FOE clearly still had enough people to hold the battlefield before their returners came in. Speshls mentioned that you guys pulled "a big 95 people" to the trip this should mean that MM should also be able to have returners.

You could say that FOE outreturned you, which isn't a bad thing to say about a clan. Oh and stuff like this only makes you look stupid:

To put it in simple terms ;

The only reason FO can compete with MM in p2p is because of games necklaces

edit:

Let me explain this because you're most likely a newfag. Foe has always been the undefeatable pure clan in p2p, it's true that MM is getting better at p2ping because before they were totally ****. But saying stuff like quoted above makes no sense at all seeing that Foe has always been/will always be the #1 P2p pure clan.

Lol MM running out southern end of CWARS while Foe still clearing remaining MM at pond.

MM sit on sperm hill? like Toxic slay sits on I mahatma I's account.

After the battle MM go from 95 strong to 60 weak.

Foe held consistent opts, your morale was shot when you go from 95-60 in like 10 mins.

Edit: One last thing, where is your vid of the whole fight MM?

i watched a couple foe vids, that didnt show the whole fight, could sum1 link me to the foe vid showing ALL of the fight please?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

i watched a couple foe vids, that didnt show the whole fight, could sum1 link me to the foe vid showing ALL of the fight please?

Each doesn't cover the whole fight obviously, but you can fill in the missing pieces by watching both.

But, where is your vid? You know the whole shindig that went down after corp

Dwarves - FOE won

Gap - FOE won

GDZ - FOE won

Gap(again) - FOE won

Dwarves(again) - FOE won

N-W of Clan wars - FOE won

Why didn't MM vid the whole fight? You're claiming you won the whole fight however the vid only shows the part of the fight around Corps. About the picture, it honestly proves nothing but MM members standing outside on the east side of CW. There's no sign of any FOE, there's not even a sign of that the picture was taken at the time of the fight. Just because there are some white dots in CW doesn't mean it was FOE, I'm not saying, but it could be easily staged/faked.

bwuk.png

A picture says nothing, a vid does. Foe vidded the whole fight, and the vid clearly shows that FOE had the upperhand in the overall fight and actually won. As I already said the only proof MM has is one vid which was only a small part of the fight and some random pictures which proves nothing. Therefore FOE clearly won the fight.

/endtopic

101024231421.png

Look at the mini map, alot of people/things are in the same location, so the pictures were taken within a few seconds of each other.

already watched that vid mr anonomous, it goes under: ''not showing the whole fight''

the ONLY reason the fight stopped was coz u ran into the safe zone & logged while ignoring all the MM you could see on the minimap outside clan-wars.

Give up lieing, grow a pair of balls and take a loss.

+1

Look at the mini map, alot of people/things are in the same location, so the pictures were taken within a few seconds of each other.

There's no sign of any FOE, there's not even a sign of that the picture was taken at the time of the fight. Just because there are some white dots in CW doesn't mean it was FOE, I'm not saying, but it could be easily staged/faked.

already watched that vid mr anonomous, it goes under: ''not showing the whole fight''

the ONLY reason the fight stopped was coz u ran into the safe zone & logged while ignoring all the MM you could see on the minimap outside clan-wars.

Give up lieing, grow a pair of balls and take a loss.

+1

Zany, Specify an exact location please as to where outside clan wars MM was. Was it on Sperm hill? If so then what the hell is MM doing over there when the fight is at the pond east of the graveyard?

Also, waiting on your vid of the whole fight from an mm members POV

i already said that once, not going to repeat myself.

Obviously you didn't if I'm persistent on asking you. Seeing as you're as hard headed as you were in Foe, just answer this: Was MM on Sperm hill when the fight that took place at the pond east of graveyard which is outlined in BOTH videos produced by Foe members? If so, what were you doing there? Gaining EP?

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

I find it highly amusing that whenever MM is in safe-zone spamming "GF FOE" whilst FOE is 3 minimaps away 'returning', it's not a win to MM because FOE is 'returning' 3 minimaps away.

Now when FOE is inside clan-wars spamming "gf mm" and MM is outside with buttloads left, it does count as a win. XD

Obviously you didn't if I'm persistent on asking you. Seeing as you're as hard headed as you were in Foe, just answer this: Was MM on Sperm hill when the fight that took place at the pond east of graveyard which is outlined in BOTH videos produced by Foe members? If so, what were you doing there? Gaining EP?

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

Obviously you forced them onto sperm hill, but the fight was at corp at first. If MM want to take the fight to sperm hill why cant they? FOE moves the fight all over the place most weekends. Nothing wrong with it. What is wrong is saying "well fight was at pond, after it was at corp then gap, then graters, then ruins... but it cant go to sperm hill so we won" Just face it, you didnt want to carry the fight on, so you stopped. You cant claim a win on this one, because you gave up and chose to regroup/rebank over carrying on the fight.

I find it highly amusing that whenever MM is in safe-zone spamming "GF FOE" whilst FOE is 3 minimaps away 'returning', it's not a win to MM because FOE is 'returning' 3 minimaps away.

Now when FOE is inside clan-wars spamming "gf mm" and MM is outside with buttloads left, it does count as a win. XD

^^ this.

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

Obviously you forced them onto sperm hill, but the fight was at corp at first. If MM want to take the fight to sperm hill why cant they? FOE moves the fight all over the place most weekends. Nothing wrong with it. What is wrong is saying "well fight was at pond, after it was at corp then gap, then graters, then ruins... but it cant go to sperm hill so we won"

^^ this.

Jack.... What clan are you in again?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

???

You were probably not at the fight. The fight started between corps and dwarves and because both clans were returning from gdz the fight got more up north to gap-gdz, thats where FOE started clearing out MM and pushed MM all the way to west of CW.

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

Obviously you forced them onto sperm hill, but the fight was at corp at first. If MM want to take the fight to sperm hill why cant they? FOE moves the fight all over the place most weekends. Nothing wrong with it. What is wrong is saying "well fight was at pond, after it was at corp then gap, then graters, then ruins... but it cant go to sperm hill so we won"

^^ this.

shhhhhh, it annoys me when people try to claim wins when they didnt win.

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

^^ this.

I think jack is in Mm lol.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Cmon Jacky boy im ready.

your logic is obviously extremely flawed. maybe its not coz i didnt say it, maybe its just coz you didnt read the post, or coz your ignoring it.

and if you cant figure out yourself why a clan would want to drag a fight a little minimap away your pretty god damn dum and do not deserve any further replies from me.