Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How does your clans leadership work?

Am0n

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch 13th and Speshls, and make sure and Speshls and make sure FOE does the opposite!

In seriousness, I learned from Dave and Mike, and learned to lead with Walli, and then without. Basically, in a clan full of ownage daddies, it's very easy to lead :P

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

we have a amazing leadership structure

You do everything...Zo watches... Dragon does busy work?

join the revolution of zoism and you might find out

as a member of IR i can confirm that everything you said was true mister whip.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

As a leader you're to build your OWN clan structure, not build your clan on some other clans structure. All leadership is extremely different and if two clans were to merge, the difference between the two staff would make ANY merge fail. Just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

Probably all OFF tropic stuff; as for Corrupt Pures, Drunk lead the clan like Hitler doing what he does best and his good at it ;).

Edit: Also when a new leader takes over the clan he wants to prove what he can, therefore the a clans structure doesn't always stay the same. Everyone wants to be remembered right?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

As a leader you're to build your OWN clan structure, not build your clan on some other clans structure. All leadership is extremely different and if two clans were to merge, the difference between the two staff would make ANY merge fail. Just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

Probably all OFF tropic stuff; as for Corrupt Pures, Drunk lead the clan like Hitler doing what he does best and his good at it ;).

Edit: Also when a new leader takes over the clan he wants to prove what he can, therefore the a clans structure doesn't always stay the same. Everyone wants to be remembered right?

+1 alot of these people leading clans now a days are fame hungry noobs, people just don't realize fame is pointless, unless its making u real money, which scape isn't so w/e.

kide #1

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Bleh this topic was taken way off of what it was intended. O well still good discussion.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Well CP's Leadership is kind of a Communist State.

Lord Drunk Takes Control of the clan which leaves The Council such as myself to do the ***** Work XD

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lord Drunk Takes Control of the clan which leaves The Council such as myself to do the ***** Work XD

Go update the sign ups lad.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Go update the sign ups lad.

Whipped

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Real life group of friends/family as the CORE head Leadership/Founders, which gives a great humorous close-feel personality to the community of the clan as a whole automatically, with CLOSE friends known for over a year met through the internet as Lower Leaders and Moderators.

Work as a team, for the good of your clan.

Dont bite off more than you can chew, but dont be a pu$$y-ass-bch either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In short:

Will-turb thinks

Titans observes

Junior decides

Fresh leads

Dragon works

Zo figureheads

and, well ye, from what I've noticed.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Well, you see. I'm not in any clan, but the way it seems to work out is, that lower level clans don't seem to succeed because of there leadership. The people leading these clans don't usually have a good leadership base, and won't succeed. But with these higher med level clans, it seems that the leadership is stable and well organized. When you see a clan slumping, you can tell that something is lacking in either the leadership, or the members. Thats my opinion though.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png