Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Sunday of Friendship

Furious

zmkztk.png

-ºChaotic P2P Sundayº-

ra2fyx.png

-º Video'sº-

Kyles Video

sfb5u8.png

As most know we are lacking in p2p lately well with Sam [Hooded] Joining Ch and becoming really active we went out today with high hopes even though we dont pull very much. Peaking at 32. We went out with blood on our mind.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs Z vs Eop vs Ir vs Fi vs Tlp

This fight wasnt expected. We were spread at dwarves waiting for Carnage to rush and My Co-leader Jam was like ima go scout N/Bhb stairs. To find out we see Zenith so instead of waiting we rush foward. Then i hear There fighting CP. so we go to back up and Boom Eop rush down the stairs getting there clumps we fight Eop. Then Boom Ir hit . Then Fi Then Cpr on the other side. and i died and i heard tlp came with like 61 and sweeped up the remains. [We arent Claiming this just showing some fun] Very Fun fight!

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Carnage

Chaotic - 27/13

Carnage - 25/3-4 at obby

This fight was stupid, But fun. We waited for Carnage for 12min's to rush but they wouldnt fight us b\c we held the hill at the maze so i said **** it YOU DEFEND. and guess what, they defended the same ******* hill we did. Whatever we had the balls . Potting up spreading hard Sam calls "Single spells and dds's Boys 1bang um" On 3 i called rush and it was the start. Killing them fast as hell they start to push into the gate. Being at Gdz Mains where all over us. returning was cut off at gdz with 15 mains clumped at gdz picking us off. But did that stop Chaotic from wanting a win they SO needed. **** no we pushed harder returned from clanwars and fought. Thats ment the mains rushed us in the little gap and was hitting both clans. as we pushed Carnage to the obby as that was there means of returning we had a spread of about 9 Ch around it and as they tele'd we killed. Even with mains breathing down our neck. As soon as Carnage called of there returns RSD rushed us and we logged. Gf Carnage .

sfb5u8.png

-ºPicturesº-

101024163700.png

chvc.png

101024162813.png

101024163335.png

101024163334.png

101024162341.png

101024160918.png

101024151826i.png

101024160209.png

101024155450.png

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

There were hella mains sniping us off at GDZ tele spot, so we just called off returning. No point teleing in to just die by mains waiting for us. Plus, we knew the main clan who rushed you were coming so wasn't any point for us to return to just die to them.

Grats on your trip nonetheless. :)

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Thank you for the supportz gaiz.

@ C: We got hit off mains so many times that trip it wasn't even funny - At the end of the day I think it's something we all have to accept: just like the indescribable faqgotry of Jamflex hating on pures.

But I do honestly look forward to fighting you guys lots more in the future.

Thanks once again folks.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

loooooool every1 shows respect to ch when duval doesnt make a topic

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF