Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Inc Monday Night

Team Inc

y588t.png

Video

Inc heads out on a normal unoffical trip, half way in the trip we scouted mm in w72 GWAS HILL . They fount out some mains were at bh so they went to rush the mains. Inc heads through bh to craters and Kills about 15 MM going to kill the rest of MM at Ca.

Inc startin: 25

Mm starting: 29 scouted

inc ending:25

MM Ending: 4-6 inside fog

We find out MM is massing in there homeworld looking for a good fight. We quickly scout MM walking around dwarves. As we hit we push them from corp to piper, from piper to gap , and gap to GDZ. In a hard fight for about 30mins we cleared MM

Inc Starting: 29

MM starting: 35

Inc ending: 19

MM ending: 0

Pics

101025214255o.png

101025215520.png

101025185822.png

101025183758.png

101025184823p.png

#inc, We **** on kids.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

"pure" warfare.

From what i have seen from inc it does not constitute a pure clan / team. So on this one i will side with the pures who were allegedly beaten and take my hat off to them for giving a reasonable fight.

#TEAM-WALLI