Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Favorite Clan Memory

Am0n

Seems so long ago but its really not, just shows me how much CPR has improved in a relatively short time frame.. Tanking in CLW with choco bombs lmfao

Edit: Before you say NewFag please tell me what Acid Project was.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The classic 56v73 Ascendency v DP fight.

We ended up losing 2-1 but wining that round was fun ****.

Nice, from 2006-2009 I didnt play scape, I quit the year I graduated highschool. Hear I missed alot of epic ****.

am0ns.jpg

when DF closed then re opened then closed then is about to re open again

My opinion. You can hate on these guys all you want, but they got alot of dedicated members that go right back to them when they reopen, that demands atleast a little respect.

am0ns.jpg

The Hatred vs Mayhem makers

First war against another clan in the pure community that I got to take part in. TH's first win against MM and I got some serious loot. Oh the days! Those unorganised fights were so damn fun!

Malice vs Kids

IDK why, I just love this video and this trip. A few months later Malice went Beast Mode too and climbed the ranks.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

First war against another clan in the pure community that I got to take part in. TH's first win against MM and I got some serious loot. Oh the days! Those unorganised fights were so damn fun!

Malice vs Kids

IDK why, I just love this video and this trip. A few months later Malice went Beast Mode too and climbed the ranks.

Ive been studying alot of clans and what they did in their prime times to see what made them successful. Chicken V Santa Event was so badass I gotta come up with something like that for my own clan.

am0ns.jpg

Malice vs Kids

Ive been studying alot of clans and what they did in their prime times to see what made them successful. Chicken V Santa Event was so badass I gotta come up with something like that for my own clan.

It's nice to know that you watch my videos and have an interest in Malice.

What made Malice successful (the second time) was purely it's honour. While most clans were becoming less and less honourable Malice was becoming better and discouraging our members to get 20 defence. We're one of the few clans to have a smaller percentage of mithlords when we closed at our prime, in comparison to our first few months where we had a lot of kids in mith.

This video...

That trip, the whole theme of it, the rivalry with VO is what sparked Malice. We had all these unique phrases and things we would do on vent - even though most clans do it - it just keeps people happy.

Oh and if you even seen our old forums and graphics, I'd have to say we were one of the most stylish clans ever. Don't even try argue against it.

Malice vs Kids

What made Malice successful (the second time) was purely it's honour. While most clans were becoming less and less honourable Malice was becoming better and discouraging our members to get 20 defence. We're one of the fewest clans ever to have a smaller percentage of mithlords when we closed and reached our prime, in comparison to our first few months.

This video...

That trip, the whole theme of it, the rivalry with VO is what sparked Malice. We had all these unique phrases and things we would do on vent - even though most clans do it - it just keeps people happy.

I have an interest in all the clans, Cant get better if you dont understand the past, although old FI, Epidemic, and Malice all are very interesting to me. I have alot of homework to do because when I quit playing scape MM's forums were community forums for pures. I come back and FO changed there name to FOE and theres all these new clans. Been playing again a year and still amazed at how much has changed.

am0ns.jpg

Malice vs Kids

What made Malice successful (the second time) was purely it's honour. While most clans were becoming less and less honourable Malice was becoming better and discouraging our members to get 20 defence. We're one of the fewest clans ever to have a smaller percentage of mithlords when we closed and reached our prime, in comparison to our first few months.

This video...

I have an interest in all the clans, Cant get better if you dont understand the past, although old FI, Epidemic, and Malice all are very interesting to me. I have alot of homework to do because when I quit playing scape MM's forums were community forums for pures. I come back and FO changed there name to FOE and theres all these new clans. Been playing again a year and still amazed at how much has changed.

You missed out on seeing The Hatred? :(.

Malice vs Kids

This video...

I missed out on Malice and most of Epidemic to, Epidemic closed either a month before or the month of when I got back into scape. The history interests me though.

am0ns.jpg

Malice vs Kids

This video...

I missed out on Malice and most of Epidemic to, Epidemic closed either a month before or the month of when I got back into scape. The history interests me though.

Did you miss out on seeing the clan "The Hatred"?

The Star Wars themed event was my personal favourite.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

KO pures was just one hot mess.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

when MM crashed the DP aniversary trip

woot mm

TH IS MY ONE