Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some changes to..

Am0n

I don't know what made me respect you more: ******* a hooker on Tinychat or this

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore the members with poor mentality around here. They are all sacred of new shït, looks legit. Finally a clan that wont accept 30 def, I honestly wish CP wouldn't allow 30def kids to get into the clan as well. Oh well, good luck with the new rules CPR ;).

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

you have like 10 30 def whats the point

We have 2 that I know of, and one quit that pure to make a 1 def pure, but okay? Nice attempt to bait lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Teletubbies%20Seasons%201-3%20DVD%20Boxset%205.jpg

I will never tele.

Neither will I but I dont care to much what others do in certain situations, and besides if pretty much every clan would be honest they would admit that when someone teles half the time they say they will take care of it and dont do ****. I'm just putting it out in the open, if you NH my guys I don't care if they return the favor.

am0ns.jpg

Also CPR wont be kicking its current 30 deffers, but it also wont be accepting anymore, I dont believe 30 def is a pure and it was a decision that was made within the clans leadership while I was away.

:smile:

:biggrin:

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

wow what an idiot allowing NH nice the next POT right here the next deathwish here we go again expected that a man who ***** a hooker without even asking what her name is would post this ....

Unforgivable...

LOL Loki ily,

Trollin my topic WTF

(18:32:54) <AYo|LoKi> when i first joined official clanning [carnage]

(18:32:57) <AYo|LoKi> thats basically what i said

(18:33:01) <AYo|LoKi> theres no point to honor i 1v1

(18:33:04) <AYo|LoKi> it doesn't relate to clanning at all

Weird you lil Jerk haha.

am0ns.jpg

wow what an idiot allowing NH nice the next POT right here the next deathwish here we go again expected that a man who ***** a hooker without even asking what her name is would post this ....

Unforgivable...

LOL Loki ily,

Trollin my topic WTF

Weird you lil Jerk haha.

(16:34:53) <[CPR]Am0n|Shawn> didn't even ask what the hookers name was lol just ****** her thinking it was you Loki

(16:35:08) <AYo|LoKi> yo wtf...

Further evidence

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Unforgivable...

LOL Loki ily,

Trollin my topic WTF

Weird you lil Jerk haha.

(16:34:53) <[CPR]Am0n|Shawn> didn't even ask what the hookers name was lol just ****** her thinking it was you Loki

(16:35:08) <AYo|LoKi> yo wtf...

Further evidence

Bad edits are bad edits HAHA. But how did you know?

am0ns.jpg

Also CPR wont be kicking its current 30 deffers, but it also wont be accepting anymore, I dont believe 30 def is a pure and it was a decision that was made within the clans leadership while I was away.

:smile:

PRAISE THIS MAN!

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Bound to get messy. If I got caught teleing I could quite easily claim that the person had pjed me previously or something. So basically you can do whatever you want and there is an easy get out for members of your clan. I like the idea, but just watch how your members will abuse these new rules.

Im aware lol, members are all required to record all of their fights now, which will benefit because it will create a faster production of CPR pk vid 1 lol.

In theory it sounds like a good idea to get everyone to record, but in reality some people's computers cant handle it.

All in all. I say let kids tele if they wanna tele. It's a game, play how you want to. That's why I have respect for clans like ROT. They don't use the honor code

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

sorry but why you posting here.

Who gives a **** what idiots on pw think about how u run ur clan.

Run it how you want, if ur successful you do well, if ur not your POT v2. Do what you want on scape lol...

If you choose to make them rules then so be it, then its the members and apps of cpr to choose if they wanna follow them. Concerns no1 else.

#TEAM-WALLI

Run it how you want, if ur successful you do well, if ur not your POT v2. Do what you want on scape lol...

If you choose to make them rules then so be it, then its the members and apps of cpr to choose if they wanna follow them. Concerns no1 else.

I posted here because I'd rather not have all the pms from idiots when one of my guys teles from a pj. Most likely Im going to just scrap the honor code, but for now I'm going to try this and see if I can do it successfully.

am0ns.jpg

Shut up.

I like what your doing CPR, enough of the 30 defence ********.

teleporting is gay tho

I agree, but so is picking up loot low on food and some retard runs up and tries to spec you out.

And besides that what does honor for a clan have to do with what you do on your own. I'm trying to give my clan more than what the restrictions of the public opinion give them. I just think its dumb to have assholes that pj, then that same retard comes in my irc and shows me a pic trying to get a member kicked for teleing, when the person giving the pic was the one being an *******.

am0ns.jpg