Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some changes to..

Am0n

Here is our rule topic: http://crimson-project.com/Forum/index.php...msg4386#msg4386

TL:DR this was my edit to them: Am0ns Edit: Don't 1 item, don't be a ***. Honor died in '07. Teleing is forbidden on Clan events, whilst pking in multi, or in a legitimate fight (Would be dealt with by circumstance). Other than that enjoy the wild.

Note: Pretty much if someone has telied from you before, or you are being pjed you ARE NOT forced to stick around and honor a no honor *****.

This might bring some flame but W/E. Im looking out for the interest of my guys, and pms from all these little kids saying OMFG NH gets annoying. I used to be an ass on the honor code but after kicking several of my members and nothing happening to other clans members for being so called "NH" I decided that I will take the first step to dropping the bull-**** curtain.

Also CPR wont be kicking its current 30 deffers, but it also wont be accepting anymore, I dont believe 30 def is a pure and it was a decision that was made within the clans leadership while I was away.

Thank you all, Troll away :laugh:

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also CPR wont be kicking its current 30 deffers, but it also wont be accepting anymore, I dont believe 30 def is a pure and it was a decision that was made within the clans leadership while I was away.

:smile:

idk why you allow your clan to tele at easts still kinda lol, none of my buisness though.

Because it's irritating being a stickler on my clan, whereas other clans just threaten a member with a strike and drop it. If members of other clans tele from CPR they wont be reported to their clan because its just a waste of time anymore. No flame towards anyone, just my honest opinion.

am0ns.jpg

Teleporting From Fights that occur anywhere in the wilderness

i can tele in pvp?

And another leader edited my post on site with what you are referring to I have fixed it.

Kinda tweaked the rules a bit.

I myself never tele, but I understand how stupid it is to have a fair fight then get pjed and be forced to stay and die, its bull-****. If the honor code worked these kinds of problems wouldnt happen. I will try my best to keep my clan fair when it comes to fighting another clan member in a normal fight, but I wont make them stick around for bs rules to make other clans happy.

am0ns.jpg

k

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Bound to get messy. If I got caught teleing I could quite easily claim that the person had pjed me previously or something. So basically you can do whatever you want and there is an easy get out for members of your clan. I like the idea, but just watch how your members will abuse these new rules.

Bound to get messy. If I got caught teleing I could quite easily claim that the person had pjed me previously or something. So basically you can do whatever you want and there is an easy get out for members of your clan. I like the idea, but just watch how your members will abuse these new rules.

Im aware lol, members are all required to record all of their fights now, which will benefit because it will create a faster production of CPR pk vid 1 lol.

am0ns.jpg

Im aware lol, members are all required to record all of their fights now, which will benefit because it will create a faster production of CPR pk vid 1 lol.

So you can't pk without vidding? Whaaaattt? So all of your 49 members have cams do they? Well I certainly wouldn't be able to join CPR then, my computer is too **** to be able to hand anything more then rs itself. So when a good member gets caught teleing, you ask him for evidence that he got pjed, he's like ****.....forgot to put my cam on. Then what?

So you can't pk without vidding? Whaaaattt? So all of your 49 members have cams do they? Well I certainly wouldn't be able to join CPR then, my computer is too **** to be able to hand anything more then rs itself. So when a good member gets caught teleing, you ask him for evidence that he got pjed, he's like ****.....forgot to put my cam on. Then what?

There not required to cam, just there not allowed to teleport or PJ without evidence of the other person teleporting or pj'in them. Vidding is the most effective way to prove some one PJ'd you/tele'd from you. It's not mandatory to vid though.

There not required to cam, just there not allowed to teleport or PJ without evidence of the other person teleporting or pj'in them. Vidding is the most effective way to prove some one PJ'd you/tele'd from you. It's not mandatory to vid though.

Sorry to bang on but....if you follow that logic through that effectively means you can't tele without vidding (sucks to be you non vidding members) because you would have no way of proving your innocence after. So many grey areas.

Sorry to bang on but....if you follow that logic through that effectively means you can't tele without vidding (sucks to be you non vidding members) because you would have no way of proving your innocence after. So many grey areas.

You can prove some one teleported with a picture ^.^, it's hard to prove some one pj'd you without a picture though.

Why hate LMFAO, let us do us, you do you. thanks :cool:

am0ns.jpg