Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a med-level clan

D L E R

Hello my rsn is D L E R. I have never been in a pure clan, just pk teams. My irl friend told me to come here and make a topic so I am :)

Here is my stats:

101102174207.png

I was in a main clan before so I am familiar with forums and uploading pics and what not :P

Come check out #Zenith we have mostly people around your combat with an activity memberlist/clan we go out on 2 pk trips a week 1 f2p and 1 p2p and have around 3 mini wars a day almost 2 preps per week f2p, our forums are www.zenith-rs.com and our Irc channel is #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Come check out CP. We're a very laid back clan that knows how to have fun, but also be serious when we need to be. We're mostly f2p based with p2p events, and we literally got the best leader around.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Just come hang out and say hi, everyone pretty helpful

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I think Elysium would be a great choice for your first pure clan. We're a newer clan, just a few weeks old. We have a casual, patient outlook and could assist you in your start in the pure world. Give us a look.

#Elysium

Elysium-RS.com

Just by the looks of your account you would probably be looking for a F2P based clan.

Good F2P based clan

Eop - Strong in F2P with active members and improving in P2P.

Cp - Strong in F2P as well.

If your looking to do P2P I would then suggest Foe or Tlp but you would have to do some training.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

CP :D

You meet our requirements, and you would love our community with frequent massing cc bs trips and ventrlio prankcalls and whatnot

Just give us a shout at #clan-cp or intro on www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

I hope to see your intro soon :D GL on whicheva clan you choose

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Cp or Cx

TH IS MY ONE