Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Meaning of Justice and Liberty

Furious

zmkztk.png

..::ºChaotic F2P Prepº::..

chaoticshield.png

..::ºVideosº::..

chaoticspacer.png

So Fi ask us for a F2P Prep 3 days ago. Kyle being the warlord i ask him to set it up. Here are the rules Class Class Plat Plat Turr 5 Rounds Matched opts -20def overs on everything off. So Today at 5:30pm Eastern we set out to world 93 Clanwars peaking at 35! Not Expecting Fi to pull 25-28 . But we sat like we where spose to and i gave my speech, Pumping up the Irc vent and ingame we set out this was our Day.

chaoticcc.jpg

The deal was if we won both Preps Digsy had to Write Chaotic on his forehead. Gf boo.

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound1º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 25/18

Fatality - 25/0

Round 1 was our Attack Round . Fi was dd all the way in the corner in the tree's . Kyle was leading this and told us to get our scims out and push right into them. Potting up we push hard. Dropping 3 ppl instantly we grab the lead and make Fi spread out making it a easy bind and kill.

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound2º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 28/21

Fatality - 28/0

Round 2 was our Defence round and as most clans know we do work on the defence round. Holding our favorite spot we wait for Fi to Rush. Holding our territory we grab easy piles and take them down quickly. 2-0

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound3º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 28/19

Fatality - 28/0

3rd round was Plat and this is one of our weakiest areas but with kyles epic Pre talk before the actually fight, we got ready for war we potted up and fought for our Lives knowning we had to win this to take the prep and seal a 3-0 out of 5rounds. After this fight we lost the next 2 rounds not really practising in Turrents as much as other locations. Besides that was a VERY fun fight and Fi never flammed once. and we had a guest apperance from Eop <3

..::ºPicturesº::..

101104164704.png

101104170044.png

101104170858.png

101104180739.png

101104174756.png

101104174756.png

101105054810.jpg

101105063546.jpg

chaoticspacer.png

During our Prep Vs Fatality [Z]Ryan asked me for a F2P prep. i told him after the fight vs Fi we will do it. i dont think he understood we had 5 rounds or i may of failed to tell him but i want to say thankyou ryan for waiting so nicely and the fight was hella fun and CLOSE!

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound1º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 20/13

Zenith - 20/0

Round 1 was our Defence round we got a quick lead and brought it from there.

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound2º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 20/0

Zenith - 20/13

Round 2 was our Attack round. VERY cocky i must admit we ran in on Zenith and just ****** up everything people where spread and not listening tanking was horrid and zenith took the win for our mistake. 1-1 Goodjob Zenith

chaoticspacer.png

..::ºRound3º::..

Start/End

Chaotic - 15/13

Zenith - 15/0

Idk what happen here . they dropped 5 people and we had to sit over 10 but we did. Getting a great area and just picked them off one by one. Great fight Zenith! and much Respect your getting SO much better.

..::ºPicturesº::..

101105071757.jpg

chaoticspacer.png

Id have to say Today was the day we showed all of you people we arent "pathetic" or "Trash" or "****" we have had our bumps and our rumps but we will never give up. Chaotic Pride till i ******* Die. Tyler this one was for you, you might think we are slumping/closing but honestly we are only getting better. #chaotic

www.Chaotic-rs.com

101102150228.png

Topic made by Duval.

The fight against FI ended in 3-2 it was bo5 - we won the first 3 rounds.

Will edit if I see necessary lol ^__^. Enjoy.

- A quick personal note on my behalf: Thank you both Zenith and Fatality for the flame free and extremely fun fights, massive kudos to both of you - It was truly a pleasure prepping against you guys. Thanks again.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not to make a flame point,

Z did better then Fi vs Ch? wat.....

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Furious' Speech: CHING CHANG CHONG FOR NOODLES!@!@

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

nice job.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Furious' Speech: CHING CHANG CHONG FOR NOODLES!@!@

Reported.

OT:

Thanks for the bumps and comments of support folks.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?