Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is 100vs100 a good idea on p2p plateau?

Manaana

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Declare on MM, your rules. See if they accept.

this

i think they are scared no matter what the rules

Or you guys could just negotiate rules? I didn't really get the whole "non-negotiable" thing personally :laugh:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

FOE should've just accepted plat. That will be a huge cluster ****, and FOE is known for having a **** ton of barragers

Lol.

This is true...

I wouldn't be happy with a win on plateau anyway. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun at all, I play to have fun.

I dunno plateau is too small and I think turrets is way too big and has too many question marks not to mention mm has had like one fight ever on it and foe has had countless wars on it. I dunno I've just always hated turrets as well always turns into a mess. Classic is also too small though to be honest and would probably end up as a standoff because the clan who goes in the middle will get clumped and fighting away from the middle will be a mess as well with the "defending" clan hiding behind the trees forcing the attacking clan into a massive clump.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I dunno plateau is too small and I think turrets is way too big and has too many question marks not to mention mm has had like one fight ever on it and foe has had countless wars on it. I dunno I've just always hated turrets as well always turns into a mess. Classic is also too small though to be honest and would probably end up as a standoff because the clan who goes in the middle will get clumped and fighting away from the middle will be a mess as well with the "defending" clan hiding behind the trees forcing the attacking clan into a massive clump.

Thankyou, I agree for the most part, although I'm sure leaders can be creative and break the stalemate for classic.

Dv vs TLP 3rounds plateau was about 70 vs 75 or something, no problems.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihQmoVNZeU

the vid kinda shows the point all he does is autocast all the way thru it and every1 is just clumped lol

and yea alex jagex r dumb... on rs leader forums i asked about cc and they claimed wasnt worth it because only a couple of clans on rs can pull that many people...

#TEAM-WALLI

and yea alex jagex r dumb... on rs leader forums i asked about cc and they claimed wasnt worth it because only a couple of clans on rs can pull that many people...

Sounds like a **** poor excuse to be lazy and not fix it

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Also like why when i asked them about making bigger maps they came back with the same excuse, and then when asking why they dont give us more pvp worlds or implicate the bh wild system into every world they simply said.

"are you going to pay for it"

Basically they said it costs too much to host pvp worlds and bh worlds and would cost too much to put it into all the worlds. They claimed they would do it if there was enough demand for it, but they said over the current worlds there is not enough people using them all the time to show demand for more worlds.

=[

#TEAM-WALLI

Sounds like a **** poor excuse to be lazy and not fix it

Ya it does lol.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I only disagree with 2 of the rules

Which is one round and on plat? I would rather have 3 turrent as it a large enough map to do a 100v100

Also I think the war should be on a Sunday as Sunday is p2p for the pure world not Saturday.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Also like why when i asked them about making bigger maps they came back with the same excuse, and then when asking why they dont give us more pvp worlds or implicate the bh wild system into every world they simply said.

"are you going to pay for it"

Basically they said it costs too much to host pvp worlds and bh worlds and would cost too much to put it into all the worlds. They claimed they would do it if there was enough demand for it, but they said over the current worlds there is not enough people using them all the time to show demand for more worlds.

=[

Link them to this topic and just say "all we ask for is a huge green field with nothing on it..." surly a good company would be able to create that without much hassle... Then again this is Jagex were talking about.