Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage P2P PCL

Bryan

carnagetxc2.png

Site | IRC Channel: #Clan_Carnage | Memberlist

Videos:

Rihana Pm Me version

carnageseperator.png

After a half hour of massing Carnage set out with 29 people ready for an epic pcl, soon reaching 35 people. We were looking for some fun challenging fights and we definately got some. Thanks to everyone for the fights, and a special thanks to FOE and TLP for the challenging fights you provided us with even though we didn't win lol.

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs We Are Royalty

Shortly after arriving we heard that WAR had around the same as us so we waited for them to finish up their fight vs CH or something and they gladly accepted. However, during the time we waited we had a few lates show up giving us a slight advantage.

Carnage Starting: 31

Carnage Ending: 29

WAR Starting: 27

WAR Ending: 0

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs The Last Pures:

After our fight vs WAR we were having trouble finding a fight, as was TLP so we decided Why not? It was a good fight and good practice, thanks TLP. :)

Carnage Starting: 33

Carnage Ending: 0

TLP Starting: 35

TLP Ending: 21

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs Team Walli! (Round 1)

Since we STILL couldn't find anyone to fight and no one would reply to PMs/challenges I heard FOE were coming to PCL and splitting into two teams. So I PMed Walli and he accepted our challenge. It was an extremely close fight, and stayed matched until the very end almost.

Carnage Starting: 33

Carnage Ending: 10

FOE Starting: 32

FOE Ending: 0

Carnage vs Team Walli (Round 2)

And of course we still couldn't find a fight, or everyone we wanted to fight was avoiding us or ignoring us. So I hit up Walli asking if he wanted a rematch and he accepted. Unfortunately we lost this one, but was still a good fight nonetheless. :)

Carnage Starting: 29

Carnage Ending: 0

FOE Starting: 30

FOE Ending: 15ish?

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs Chaotic:

After asking CH for a fight all night long they finally accepted. Apparently their vent went down or something. Thanks for the fight anyway, was a close one.

Carnage Starting: 30

Carnage Ending: 12

Chaotic Starting: 29

Chaotic Ending: 0

carnageseperator.png

Carnage vs Fatality:

We had been asking Fatality literally all night for a fight because we were about matched. Right when we were about to dismiss they finally accepted, but somehow they got a fairly decent boost of members coming late and ended us with having like +7 on us. Don't remember exact numbers though.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Very sexy p2p clan. was a good fight we both beat foe that day :].

Mucho Respect Carnage you always give us a great fight!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I believe this thread would get A LOT more replies if it was posted the same day as it took place. However, good job Carnage ;).

Didn't want to put up without the vid and it took forever for someone to edit it. :[

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

i LOVE that you post losses too. GJ CARNAGE

TH IS MY ONE

I Smell people craving carnage

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg