Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Sunday PWNage!

Hormone

b\c Cp was lurking

Your topic is bullsh*t as you can clearly see in my video. "did not have 6" nor did we have "10" at Ca. f*cking idiots bet your really mad. Please close this for false information!

The start of your videos shows alot of white dots, you made it sound like we got cleared before CP rushed sperm hill we had more opts that you.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

THIS TOPIC IS MORE ******** THEN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ. 6? ARE U ******* STUPID? o god i cant even begin with you idiots for one, we had 23 left at Ca and you ran away from the battle and tried to get a regroup at obby which we where going to hit but ross said "cp is at clanwars" so we went back to Ca and waited for you and you never showed. its cool my video is almost done.

and you didnt clear Cp either you crashed our War. im still laughing at 6 ppl. 40% left to render.

101107171309.png

10 addy daddys? i see 20 Ch member's killing ur pathetic stragglers as you try your hardiest to get a regroup and claim a win Rofl get off it kids your not ever gonna beat us.

101107221038.png

By the looks of this pic you where cleared here to. Pushed us out? Lol ryan get over yourself man take a lost man geezus.

and 20 starting? we ended our trip with 25...

Nice didn't realize f2p sunday :O all cx main ranks were away DAM IT but wish i was there

also i just view the pics and vids to determine my winner because allot of topics nowadays are complete bull

THIS TOPIC IS MORE ******** THEN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ. 6? ARE U ******* STUPID? o god i cant even begin with you idiots for one, we had 23 left at Ca and you ran away from the battle and tried to get a regroup at obby which we where going to hit but ross said "cp is at clanwars" so we went back to Ca and waited for you and you never showed. its cool my video is almost done.

and you didnt clear Cp either you crashed our War. im still laughing at 6 ppl. 40% left to render.

101107171309.png

10 addy daddys? i see 20 Ch member's killing ur pathetic stragglers as you try your hardiest to get a regroup and claim a win Rofl get off it kids your not ever gonna beat us.

101107221038.png

By the looks of this pic you where cleared here to. Pushed us out? Lol ryan get over yourself man take a lost man geezus.

and 20 starting? we ended our trip with 25...

mad?

tmapw.png

Ok im going to sum this up before idiots post anymore, where it was CH v CP and Z crashed i didn't add Ch's opts because there was about 4 straglers left CP cleared CH out, Zenith rushed in with about 33~ while CP had about 17~? left from fighting CH.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Copying IR's Our pile is here? Am very disappointed.

CP used that before you even joined IR :P

And probably a looong time beforehand too

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Copying IR's Our pile is here? Am very disappointed.

CP used that before you even joined IR :P

And probably a looong time beforehand too

Shut down

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png