Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which clans do you want to see do well?

Manaana

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fi so that eop can focus on them and cease to be a little fly on my giant clans food

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

C

CPR

FI

Don't want TLP/EOP to grow in P2P, I want to compete with them soon, but that won't happen unless they slow their role ;P

For the husband and wife of the pure community-

MM - no offense FOE but it seems when they are winning the weekends, less clans are being crashed by you two (I understand it's just for pixels, but this is just from our perspectives)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

CPR

C

CP

o c what you did there

Na its what Loki said, your the guys CPR strives to challenge, if you keep growing thats a -.- for me.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I want MM to do well, due to their standing as the first pure clan, and being in a unique position in that sense. That being said, I want the "idea" of their clan to succeed... not actual MM because their leadership is nubs except for jake.

So:

Carnage (I like Asher/Cow of course)

EOP - ups and downs, but I like their leadership slightly more than other clans

CP - If they were without Chain I'd more want them to succeed, but I still like em

IR - Junior works harder than just about anyone, he deserves a lil success. Lazy muppets in IR should give him a little help now and again

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Fi - It's my family.

MM - Always liked MM's attitude, and their leadership seems like one of the best in pure clans.

CPR - Their leadership is definitely one of the most mature. + Shawn ***** hookers like a champ.

TLP - You have to respect these guys for their achievements, this year especially. You guys have become a major player in F2P after years of having nothing to do with it, and have maintained your reputation as one of the best P2P clans. I'd like to see you guys keep getting better as I can see you knocking MM and Foe down which you can't say about many clans.

15zs5ro.jpg