Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

as fridays go, wasnt too bad really

walli

well done, from the other posts i can tell that you prepared rly well and it sure did pay off, congratz on your win.

seems abit to me like tlp cant keep up when the opts get high :P

we have beaten them is 75v75s not too long ago. + they sat all applicants while all of ours were fighting + prepared hard to shut mm up :P

still a great win foe good job once again

O was that on a sunday or did you just go loads down in opts lately?

I guess its mainly because foe stepped it up alot then :)

3 edits in 1 post....

L2GETPOSTCOUNT

Meh :/

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a wise man once said. C00L STORY BROOOO!

OT: Gratz FOE

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

35 foe > 10 mm rag rangers lol gf

foe cheated in run in, there was kid in d scim and guy hosting vid was using tangles

i declare rm

You joking me, right?

This wasn't a plan run in. Our members did not know this was going to happen, as did MM's.

MM had alot more than 15, fair enough we had more than them but if they claimed to be #1 they wouldn't have any problems clearing a few extra with better weapons, spells and food. A little organisation wouldn't go a miss from MM.

Thank's very much for the fun prep TLP, huge respect to you guys. Hope to have more fights in the future.

P.S, To the comment above from Jack, if our topic says we peaked 60 then how the **** was it 70 v 15?

I think it was more along the lines of 41/42 vs 30ish.

35 foe > 10 mm rag rangers lol gf

foe cheated in run in, there was kid in d scim and guy hosting vid was using tangles

i declare rm

You joking me, right?

This wasn't a plan run in. Our members did not know this was going to happen, as did MM's.

MM had alot more than 15, fair enough we had more than them but if they claimed to be #1 they wouldn't have any problems clearing a few extra with better weapons, spells and food. A little organisation wouldn't go a miss from MM.

Thank's very much for the fun prep TLP, huge respect to you guys. Hope to have more fights in the future.

P.S, To the comment above from Jack, if our topic says we peaked 60 then how the **** was it 70 v 15?

I think it was more along the lines of 41/42 vs 30ish.

I was on that lil trip with them, it was a unofficial after there fight with CP, and they pulled 20. (if you want to know I was the one that dragged you down from BHB to SC)

OT: GJ vs TLP, I would like to see you beat them again though until I'll say your #1 p2p matched opts (after all TLP did have a 60 round win streak, no other clan has done that)

jamie ugay bro

and jack it was probably like 40 v 20 or somthing, we did it for lolz, shows how mm's friday turned out :/

gj to all foe members, did a great job yesterday

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I think you should put the starting and ending opts in that fight vs MM lol, looks like 70 foe vs 15 mm... Just saying.

N way GJ on showing that TLP are beatable. Although I think you should accept MM's full out now!

70 foe? what ya smokin kiddo, we had around 40-45 to your 15-20ish.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I think you should put the starting and ending opts in that fight vs MM lol, looks like 70 foe vs 15 mm... Just saying.

N way GJ on showing that TLP are beatable. Although I think you should accept MM's full out now!

We will accept your p2p full out when you actually start beating us in p2p run ins; otherwise a war would be a waste of our time.

If you think about it, we declared on MM in f2p when we were beating them week after week... wasn't surprised you guys declined, which got a lot of people not looking up to MM as a dominant force in f2p anymore. You can't expect to do the same by declaring us in p2p, as we've proven over and over that we are a dominant force in p2p. If you want that #1 p2p this badly, prove to us you are a worthy opponent by beating us week after week in p2p with minimal interference from higher force. Btw, I'm well aware of your leaders luring us up so HF can hit us, just so our opts drop when we fight you guys.