Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Immensity vs Fatal Force - F2P Fullout

Dave

Fatal Force vs Immensity  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Fatal Force vs Immensity

• Fatal Force
    • Immensity

So yeah, two of us lower pulling clans decided to schedule a full out with each other for this Saturday. It should be tons of fun and good experience for all of our new members as well as Fatal Force's. In my opinion, I think it should be a pretty even match up seeing as our ML's are similar and we compete well with each other in mini wars as it is.

(16:54:41) -Vectra[12]- ** (CLANINFO): Immensity (http://www.immensity-rs.com) | Total members: 26 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 72.37 | P2P: 75.03) Cons: 79.5 Magic: 87.46 Range: 80.69 Skill total: 1,222 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld | Cape: Wilderness34 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mithril

(16:54:44) -Vectra[12]- ** (CLANINFO): [FF] Fatal Force (http://z6.invisionfree.com/RsFatalForce/) | Total members: 32 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 73.5 | P2P: 74.72) Cons: 83.66 Magic: 74.59 Range: 87.97 Skill total: 938 | F2P or P2P: F2P based (Homeworld 25) | Cape: Wilderness20 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=fatalforce

Give us your opinion! Who do you think will win? Most of you probably don't know much about either clan, but just give it a guess

Furthermore, it should be noted that due to my main clan history, I have set boundaries on this fight to prevent any unnecessary ******** from either clan:

101115230036.png

Above you may find the general boundaries.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whichever clan believes in the power of friendship, justice, hope, liberty, and freedom shall win.

OT: I have no clue - but this friendly rivalry is interesting, immensity's def average will surely be an advantage, whilst personally knowing a few people in FF - I do believe that it will be evenly matched in most regards. Just depends how well each clan plays that particular day.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious, has nothing to do with EL lol.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

I'm familiar with both clans and I can ensure you this isn't a friendly rivalry. I don't want either clan to win but if I had to pick one I guess I'd pick Fatal Force since they have the levels and numbers. Immensity will be ready to compete.

Adamant doesn't really help in a 20- def cap <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

If you say so Sparatic. Either way it'll be a good fight, 2 week clan vs 2 months.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

FF has only been open 6 weeks? oh, close enough, none the less, GL mate <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

If you say so Sparatic. Either way it'll be a good fight, 2 week clan vs 2 months.

You challenged and are the ones running off how they're going to get beat down. No excuses.

You challenged and are the ones running off how they're going to get beat down. No excuses.

I dont see any Immensity running off, or making excuses. Stop trying to start **** Keith.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior