Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Corrupt Pures P2P Preperation War

2chainz

zmkztk.png

http://www.chaotic-rs.com/forums | #Chaotic | http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaotic

Well, we had planned a p2p prep with CP a couple days ago. We expected a tough fight seeing as CP have some nice higher levels and are starting to get more into p2p. This was the perfect opportunity for practice. A slow midweek last week, we felt we could get a very nice pull. We pulled 27/49 hungry green machines. CP pulled a nice 26, so not much sitting was done.

sfb5u8.png

Videos:

sfb5u8.png

First Round:

Starting:

Chaotic: 24 (sat from 25)

Corrupt Pures: 24

Ending:

Chaotic: 18

Corrupt Pures: 0

The first round we started off with out east side at a disadvantage. Our east side was outnumbered but held ground very nicely for our west side to come over and help out. Was a great job by us.

sfb5u8.png

Second Round:

Starting:

Chaotic: 21 (sat from 26)

Corrupt Pures: 21

Ending:

Chaotic: 13

Corrupt Pures: 0

Well, this round was much more tough. CP had went from 24-21 (they had 24 in the portal and dropped to 21). Drunk had told me he sat 2 applicants that had mithril or whatever on. It came down to 14-14, a very tough fight. Our ending 13-14 did an outstanding job and we broke free of the tie.

sfb5u8.png

Third Round

Starting:

Chaotic: 26

Corrupt Pures: 26

Ending:

Chaotic: 0

Corrupt Pures: 11

Well, what can I say. CP just did a better job then us this round. It was a very slow start and our listening and piling was extremely off. I don't want to say we were cocky as that's just an excuse, CP did better then us and that's all there is to it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, we should have 2 videos coming out. My perspective and a new applicant's perspective.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nice both sides

Grats on the win CH

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Good job CH, keep up the smooth work

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Great job today vs CP. Even though we didn't get the 3-0, I'm still proud of how you guys did in the beginning 2 rounds. Thanks CP for the prep, it was pretty fun even tho I didn't get to be in it. XD CP just needs a bit of work with the clumping and you'll do really great.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

GoodJob Today Chaotic. Very fun fight Cp. 3rd round was a rage moment on vent and a facedesk after :] Great work your getting better.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..