Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Combos

Drunk

Which two clans would sync in together nicely in order to create a well balanced all around clan?

Reworded if that was to hard: What two clans together would make a large "skill" improvement in both servers rather than just levels.

I'll Start :D

Corrupt Pures For F2p Talent And Carnage For P2P Talent^.^

& Pure I see you on my topic noob.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you want to take out the talents of both clans, the weaker side (CP's p2p, C's f2p), would have to improve otherwise they're bringing the clan down. So you might be weak in both areas in matched opts compared to a clan that is either well-balanced individually or powered in one server.

I'm not sure on what clans.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

CPR and CP. Just for the chill factor in both clans. Could careless performance wise.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Well, if you want to take out the talents of both clans, the weaker side (CP's p2p, C's f2p), would have to improve otherwise they're bringing the clan down. So you might be weak in both areas in matched opts compared to a clan that is either well-balanced individually or powered in one server.

I'm not sure on what clans.

**** that is deep

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Taco Bell and any buffet style restaurant, Taco Bell food with a buffet layout would be so ******* amazing

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg