Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

complain if butt hurt :confused:

foe cant take a loss

thanks for the fight though :) i just hate when people get angry because they lose 1 v 1 glad to see your enjoy our topic! :biggrin:

Far from lol, no where in my post do i care about our fight

65 v 100 is a no brainer but in theory you killed no more than 10-15 of us before we cba.

Was more based on how bad your topic was just crying about eop... crying because eop wouldnt fight you when they were like 30-40 man down rofl, sorry but you have been hiding in addy or behind rune pures under a rock for over a year so i dont think 1 trip gives you any real bragging rights.

First of all, what did eop do when they had like 20-30ish more then us? They cryed and crashed. I can understand that your a litle bit mad because u guys didn't really have a trip with a lot of action.

Lets just see how it go's the next few weeks. We can just lose a lot of numbers and slump hard or we can keep up the pulls and be a good competition for you guys.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect us to pull 100 next Saturday. Too day showed that less is equal to more, hopefully we'll have similar numbers to EoP as I enjoyed our fights with them last week.

I don't get how EoP can get themselves to make any further threats towards Corrupt Pures. We have been fighting you last 3 weeks and winning most of this fights, we were capable of fighting EoP without ex-Cx members joining Corrupt Pures. Now that EoP knows our pull... the real question is are they even ready for this war against us? Hopefully you'll get at least ONE fight next Saturday.

We didn't get many fights vs. pure clans, yet we manage to make EoP end there trip without getting one single fight. I hope Fatality, The Last Pures and every pure clan is enjoying the EoP free crash. If EoP quit crashing, talking trash and ddossing our ventrilo/forum then you might actually get to fight other clans than CP next week. Just saying..

Show us some respect and we'll do the same. Use dirty tactic towards us and we'll do the same towards you, play your cards smart.

Was epic to have such a large pull! :happy:

I guess we'll see who can use these "dirty tactics" better :laugh:

I'm sorry but i don't hold much hope for you.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

I don't expect us to pull 100 next Saturday. Too day showed that less is equal to more, hopefully we'll have similar numbers to EoP as I enjoyed our fights with them last week.

I don't get how EoP can get themselves to make any further threats towards Corrupt Pures. We have been fighting you last 3 weeks and winning most of this fights, we were capable of fighting EoP without ex-Cx members joining Corrupt Pures. Now that EoP knows our pull... the real question is are they even ready for this war against us? Hopefully you'll get at least ONE fight next Saturday.

We didn't get many fights vs. pure clans, yet we manage to make EoP end there trip without getting one single fight. I hope Fatality, The Last Pures and every pure clan is enjoying the EoP free crash. If EoP quit crashing, talking trash and ddossing our ventrilo/forum then you might actually get to fight other clans than CP next week. Just saying..

Show us some respect and we'll do the same. Use dirty tactic towards us and we'll do the same towards you, play your cards smart.

Was epic to have such a large pull! :happy:

I guess we'll see who can use these "dirty tactics" better :laugh:

I'm sorry but i don't hold much hope for you.

You said that last week and the week before last week and now you saying what you said the week before last week and you'll probably say the same next week and the week after next week. Getting tired of repeating youself? hehe.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

ownage

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

As pur3 Said with our huge pull we could have go around the wild crashing any fight we see but we didn't we chose not to.

We wanted fights with the Top 3 unfortunately they didn't want to give us fights but then again we had 30 more ops then everybody so its understandable.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

nice cp, your best sat, and the last

Thats what you been saying for the last 6 months :cool:

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

epidemic v2

Don't ever compare yourselves to Epidemic. Epidemic was 100 x better than you and you'll never come close to our level of dominance. CP has been open for what 5 years? The only reason you are alive is because idiot leaders of low level clans close into you without thinking, CP will be back to pulling 40s soon.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

epidemic v2

Don't ever compare yourselves to Epidemic. Epidemic was 100 x better than you and you'll never come close to our level of dominance. CP has been open for what 5 years? The only reason you are alive is because idiot leaders of low level clans close into you without thinking, CP will be back to pulling 40s soon.

Let me guess is that what your leaders tell you ? :happy:

epidemic v2

Calm down.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

grats on pull

just tell your idiot members to wear mith instead of addy, even if they have 30+ def

You have no place to call CP idiots if your in IR.

Idiot.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

epidemic v2

i was in e too but we really weren't that good

take off the nostalgia goggles LOL

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay