Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's little Friday trip

Alec Eaz y

GJ on your win foe, wish you guys would have tryed to fights us but i know 70 vs 58 isn't that fair.

you had 100+ in the prep, did so many people really log off after the prep that you only had 70 in the trip?

What about the full out? Good job against MM though :)

we lost it

I heard you lost a full out with CP?

yep

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ on your win foe, wish you guys would have tryed to fights us but i know 70 vs 58 isn't that fair.

you had 100+ in the prep, did so many people really log off after the prep that you only had 70 in the trip?

we lost it

yep

we did go pk with 92 people after full out, then we had our first fight with you guys, after that we lost some people because a lot of our members live in gmt time zone so it was pretty late. All the ''fights'' with you guys we had 80+ people ok, but just when you guys were fighting MM we had 70, but you guys dismissed. Still GJ clearing MM, we didn't wan't to crash it because we respect foe and mm <3 :P

we lost it

yep

we did go pk with 92 people after full out, then we had our first fight with you guys, after that we lost some people because a lot of our members live in gmt time zone so it was pretty late. All the ''fights'' with you guys we had 80+ people ok, but just when you guys were fighting MM we had 70, but you guys dismissed. Still GJ clearing MM, we didn't wan't to crash it because we respect foe and mm <3 :P

You respect foe yet you refuse to sit 40 people or so not even on your ml for a full out we wasnt even aware of until 3 hours before it.

Out of respect we still went to fight, then in the initial round you maxed your cc with a 102 ml claiming apps and non ml members were off.

So we left giving you the opportunity to sit them as chain said you was going to.

You come back in with the same numbers. Do not talk about respect lol, and in all honesty do not bother not crashing because ive got rsbots doing work atm and within the week you will have 5 new apps.

It is on.

#TEAM-WALLI

we lost it

yep

You respect foe yet you refuse to sit 40 people or so not even on your ml for a full out we wasnt even aware of until 3 hours before it.

Out of respect we still went to fight, then in the initial round you maxed your cc with a 102 ml claiming apps and non ml members were off.

So we left giving you the opportunity to sit them as chain said you was going to.

You come back in with the same numbers. Do not talk about respect lol, and in all honesty do not bother not crashing because ive got rsbots doing work atm and within the week you will have 5 new apps.

It is on.

show me where in the discussed rules it said anything about current members only(meaning no applicants)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

we lost it

yep

It is on.

show me where in the discussed rules it said anything about current members only(meaning no applicants)

or where it said something other than a "fullout"

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Goodjob I Guess.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

we lost it

yep

It is on.

Chill :) We had a 100+pull with apps and maybe 1-5 invites, we kicked invites, idk about apps, but i think 80-90 people of our pull were on our memberlist, ok i don't got prove but why be so mad? As you can see we also didn't made a topic about our friday because we know i doesn't mean a lot, you guys are on #1 for like 3years? And we for 2 days. Lets just keep the flaming out and i hope we have close opts today so we can have some nice fights, idc if we lose i just wan't to have some fun :)

Good job FOE.

I think credit to CP is deserved. We knew you guys were fighting and other clans with our numbers with clans not willing to fight us, would have crashed. But our ranks are currently against the idea of it as we're not pricks.

Be interesting what happens on saturday between foe + mm.

It is on.

LOL by the time you've finished that our numbers will have dropped and we'll be back to competeing with FI, TLP and EOP.

Calm down your **** walli, why are you getting so mad?

Worried that what happened with Epidemic is going to happen again where the only action you got is where you had to team with MM?

What annoys me most, no CP has been flaming towards FOE/MM yet FOE are still getting mad. If we knew that would happen we would not have told our members not to talk **** to you guys...

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

"Here in Final Ownage Elite we arise to our goal of Quality > Quantity, and we succeed at it."

Since this is a hint to CP I'm going to take the bait

Our 'Quality' isn't what it used to be after a huge flow of new members. However, its not like we're not trying to improve as we got tons of preps, pk trip and mini-wars. Also we haven't had the chance to actually see how we do in matched opts with our own rules, this means no clans knows if the result in even opts wilderness would be different since we're able to wear mithril and ****.

Please notice that no CP members are trolling/flaming. Once again, good job FOE.

You would wear mithril but what about mystic o.O

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

Good job FOE.

I think credit to CP is deserved. We knew you guys were fighting and other clans with our numbers with clans not willing to fight us, would have crashed. But our ranks are currently against the idea of it as we're not pricks.

It is on.

LOL by the time you've finished that our numbers will have dropped and we'll be back to competeing with FI, TLP and EOP.

Worried that what happened with Epidemic is going to happen again where the only action you got is where you had to team with MM?

What annoys me most, no CP has been flaming towards FOE/MM yet FOE are still getting mad. If we knew that would happen we would not have told our members not to talk **** to you guys...

Really, I've been pmd by numerous cp members talking **** about foe running all the time.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Good job FOE.

It is on.

We already had more than enough cp member flaming us in irc and in-game.

So, please save the "we are innocent" bs.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

we lost it

yep

It is on.

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> yo

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Apparently we're fullouting you today or some bs, I just got on from a week away

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> ok, wb lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Is your ML locked?

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> um

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i guess lol

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i dont think we'll be accepting any more apps before the war..

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ok sweet, Dont make ne changes, just wanna get **** sorted as i dk when kyle is on

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ye well, dont wanna find people on the ML there (in the fight), Or ML's being updated during the fight for a fullout

[14:02] <01[CP]Chain> yes sir

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> sound

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> I got ya list neway

[14:03] <01[CP]Chain> ok

Courtesy of Dave's bad English, he meant "don't wanna find people not on the ML there (in the fight)

Feel free to clan some of these people:

Here, I'll do it for you.

screenshot019y.th.png

screenshot020db.th.png

screenshot0210.th.png

screenshot022s.th.png

screenshot023f.th.png

screenshot024.th.png

screenshot025w.th.png

screenshot026p.th.png

screenshot027t.th.png

screenshot028i.th.png

screenshot029c.th.png

screenshot030b.th.png

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pokyful was not found in the RSHSC.

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pk Pr0 Timez was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Outbrid You was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ol Hybrid Io was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Itz Bravery was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irep Taylor was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Im Pro Kid was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ii C Udi Ii was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Estonian Dc was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Deshanay was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wapbambookie was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:25:49] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Tfp R 4 M B0 was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:24:59] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hang Defence was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fuzzymuff1nz was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Incite Valor was not found in the RSHSC.

we lost it

yep

It is on.

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> yo

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Apparently we're fullouting you today or some bs, I just got on from a week away

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> ok, wb lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Is your ML locked?

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> um

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i guess lol

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i dont think we'll be accepting any more apps before the war..

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ok sweet, Dont make ne changes, just wanna get **** sorted as i dk when kyle is on

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ye well, dont wanna find people on the ML there (in the fight), Or ML's being updated during the fight for a fullout

[14:02] <01[CP]Chain> yes sir

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> sound

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> I got ya list neway

[14:03] <01[CP]Chain> ok

Courtesy of Dave's bad English, he meant "don't wanna find people not on the ML there (in the fight)

Feel free to clan some of these people:

Here, I'll do it for you.

screenshot019y.th.png

screenshot020db.th.png

screenshot0210.th.png

screenshot022s.th.png

screenshot023f.th.png

screenshot024.th.png

screenshot025w.th.png

screenshot026p.th.png

screenshot027t.th.png

screenshot028i.th.png

screenshot029c.th.png

screenshot030b.th.png

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pokyful was not found in the RSHSC.

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pk Pr0 Timez was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Outbrid You was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ol Hybrid Io was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Itz Bravery was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irep Taylor was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Im Pro Kid was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ii C Udi Ii was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Estonian Dc was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Deshanay was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wapbambookie was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:25:49] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Tfp R 4 M B0 was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:24:59] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hang Defence was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fuzzymuff1nz was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Incite Valor was not found in the RSHSC.

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE CHANGED THERE NAME, NO LIE!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Clans getting mad...

Thoughts of Epidemic v2...

Lots of mithril...

Lots of spying incoming...

Massive battles for coming weeks...

mrburnsk.gif

i lold. that was awesome ^_^!

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted